Five

My Oppa

"Letter? From?" , you asked.

Without answering your question, he give you the letter and said,

"Ms. Lee said this is your father's will"

You blinked your eyes a few times before you opened it.

"I shall give you some privacy then", Mr. Kim said while smiling.

Read now or later? Hmmm..

You open the letter and start reading.

 

Dear my lovely daughter, Jiae.

I'm sure by the time you were reading this, i am not here by your side anymore. 

I just want to tell you that i am very grateful to have such a beautiful daughter that will be turning 18 years old soon. I am sure that you can think more maturely and positively in your life. 

First of all, i want to apologies for not being able to be with you when you need me the most. Forgive me, Jiae. I really regret for not being with you to celebrate your birthday for the year that i've left you. Jeongmal mianhada.

Omma and appa have a really important things to tell you.

We just hope that you can accept this with all of your heart and think rasionally, arasso?

The truth is you are our adopted child. Omma can't get pregnant and we adopted you from a poor couple. They have a son and their family name is Byun.  I am really sorry because i can't remember where do they live and their names. I am telling you all this because omma and appa have discussed about it. And we decided to tell you this when you reach 18 years old. Omma didn't tell you by herself because she scared that you might be angry of her. Please don't get angry of us, we just wanted you to know that you still have another person in your life besides me and omma.

Jiae, I love you so much and I hope that you can accept this.

Love,

Appa.

 

The next day, you woke up early and have a breakfast with Ms. Lee, Mr. Kim and the maids.

" Have you read the letter yet, Jiae ssi?" , Ms. Lee asked.

" Yes, I have read it. ", You said.

" Jiae ssi, I have a report from our manager. He says that there is a riot in front of the company. The workers did not satisfied because they did'nt received any payment from the past months. I'm afraid that the company will have to closed soon, Agassi." Ms. Lee informed.

" I know that this will happen. I can do nothing Ms. Lee. I know nothing about this. Please make a press conference soon to declare the situations. I trust you. Please do this behalf of me, Ms. Lee. " ,You said.

" Arasso Jiae ssi. I will call the press for the conference tomorrow." , Ms. Lee replied.

 

 

"Hyunggggg!!!!! It's not fair", Sehun whined.

"Wae? You lost in the game then you should wash the dishes Sehunnie~ ", Chanyeol said.

"Argghhhhh! So annoying!" , Sehun whined. Again.

" I will help you then" , Baekhyun replied.

" Yeahhh!!! I love you hyung" , Sehun does an aegyo in front of Baekhyun.

" Dehh..dehh.. arasso!" , Baekhyun said.

 

They gossiping chatting while doing the dishes.

" Hyung, who is our neighbour?" , Sehun asked.

" Hmm.. molla. Wae? Since when did you care about our neighbour?", Baekhyun teased Sehun.

" Aniyo... it's just that i don't remember seeing people from that house" 

" Sehun~ we are so busy. There might be someone that lived there. Maybe when we are not here, he's here. Or maybe there's a ghost inside that house?"

"Ahhh! Hyung!!" , Sehun said while hit Baekhyun's hand.

" Yahh! Shut up!", D.O said while putting his hands on his waist.

Sehun and Baekhyun giggling towards D.O reaction. 

 

After finished doing the dishes, both of them watch TV with all of the members.

" Hyung, when will the Exo-M members returned to Korea?" , Kai asked Suho.

" Tomorrow...maybe" , He replied.

" Hmm.. I miss them" , Sehun chimed.

" You miss them? Or just Luhan???" , Chanyeol teased the maknae.

" Ahhh!!! Hyung!!!!", Sehun whined.

All of them just laughing towards maknae's reaction.

" It's almost 12 a.m. It's better for you guys to sleep now before our manager get back. " , Suho threat them with an angelic face.

" Arasso hyung...~", all of them said and go to their room.

 

 

Hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter might be short a bit but this is what i can update for now. And below is what i feel now :(

tumblr_mewydrz89Z1rhlnzgo1_500.jpg

And Exo's makes me happy and i will watch them when i'm down :))

tumblr_mes3mdBgYl1qzh5sno1_500.gif