Of Cravings and Mood Swings

Baby and Us

Time flies by so fast, Kyungsoo is almost in his fifth month of pregnancy and his belly has started to show. Jongin was doing pretty well with his job, and tried to come home early for Kyungsoo. He had been showering and pampering Kyungsoo with love.

But tonight, Jongin had to go home late and Kyungsoo was watching a movie alone in their living room. So here he is, surrounded by bunch of used tissue papers and he's a crying mess in front of the TV.

"Oh my god... oh my god... how could he... HE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE?! With his boss?! While she's 6 month pregnant? Omo... Omoo..." Kyungsoo sobbed in front of the TV. He wiped away the tears on his face when suddenly an unpleasent thought came to his mind. 'What if.. what if Jongin is cheating on me?' He looked at the time, it's almost 10.

He started to worry about his boyfriend but decided not to when he heard his stomach grumbling. "Oopss, my baby, are you hungry? What should we eat today?" He rubbed his baby bump softly while talking in his baby voice.

"What? What did you say baby? You want some bananas with chocolate? Oh.. Oh.. what? It must be Nutella? Okay baby, I got it. I'll ask Daddy to go and buy it for us." He took out his phone to dial Jongin's number. He was so busy thinking about the heavenly taste when the chocolate melts in his mouth that he didn't even realise that his lover is home.

"Hey honey." He heard Jongin's voice from the front door.

"JONGINNNIIIIEEEEE!" he shrieked.

Jongin's laugh at his pregnant lover's behaviour. "What is it? Did you miss me that much."

"Nope, I didn't at all so don't you worry about it. I just ask you... can you buy me some bananas and Nutella, pweettyy pweeeaaasseee?" He pouted cutely.

"Babe, didn't we just buy it yesterday?" He asked in disbelief.

"Uhhh... I've finished it this morning." He said sheepishly.

"WHAAATTT? You finished it all? ALONE?" 

"What? Not my fault. I was hungry and I eat for the sake of our baby." he said, a hint of hurt in his voice. He really didn't want to eat it all, but he was simply hungry.

"But still, isn't it too much? Aren't you worried if you'll get fat?" That's it. That was all it takes for Kyungsoo to explode.

"ARE YOU BLAMING ME NOW? WHY? ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME NOW BECAUSE I'M FAT? NO.. WAIT... ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME? ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE ME BECAUSE I'M FAT AND UGLY NOW?" He yelled, his eyes staring to get teary. He started to throw the pillows and cushions at Jongin.  Jongin looked at him, jaws dropped at his sudden outburst while avoiding the pillows. Where the hell did Kyungsoo get the idea that he was cheating?

"Babe.. what are you saying? Of course I'm not! And I didn't say that you're fat... You're beautiful!" His voice soften, he knew that his pregnant boyfriend is having one of his damn mood swings again. He didn't have a choice but to give in. The last time he tried to disobey Kyungsoo's request, he was kicked out of the house and he had to sleep at the HunHan's house.

And it was last week. It all happened when Jongin teased Kyungsoo because he can't fit in his skinny jeans anymore. He suddenly screamed and started throwing tantrum. Well don't blame Jongin because never once in his life had he experienced it. He had good intentions at first to cheer him up but it was just fated to end pretty bad.

He looked at his lover, who was now a sobbing mess, rubbing the tears off with his cute little hands. Kyungsoo is mumbling how he was sorry that he's no longer cute to Jongin's eyes. How he tried hard to stop himself from eating too much. He sighed and reached out to pat Kyungsoo's hair softly and pulled him into a hug.

"Shhhh... I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't deny my babies' request right? I'll buy it for you later okay? But promise me, you will never ever doubt me after this. I love you, and only you. So you don't have to worry about me cheating on you. You're not fat baby,you're just fluffy. So now stop crying, okay?" He pinched Kyungsoo's cheeks lightly and gave a peck on his lips.

He moved down and caressed Kyungsoo's tummy lightly before he spoke to his baby. "Hey angel. How are you doing in Mommy's tummy? Is daddy's baby hungry? I'll buy it for you quick so just wait here patiently with Mommy okay?" He planted a kiss on Kyungsoo's tummy.

"I only want Nutella okay? I don't want any other chocolate.' Jongin just smiled and nodded. His big fluffy baby is just too cute. "Oh, and Kyungsoo. Please stop watching those stupid movies. Just watch Pororo or something else."

 

 

--

 

"Hyung~" he whined cutely. Joonmyun, who recently became a dad chuckled at his dongsaeng's cute act. "What is it?" he asked. Jongin thought that Joonmyun has become even more fatherly than he already is.

"Does Lay Hyung always have weird craving, weird mood swings at weird times?"

"Why of course... its normal for pregnant mothers, Jongin. Why did you ask anyway? Did you have a fight with Kyungsoo?"

"Sort of. Well I was just worried for him, but he took it all wrong. Saying he's ugly and all.. like he's filming some melodrama or something. And now I' out buying chocolates, Nutella to be exact, for him." He whined. Joonmyun chuckled at him.

"It's not his fault Jongin. Try to understand him. It's not easy for someone to carry a baby in him. Probably because of the hormones that he's acting a little bit too sensitive. But it's your own child in him, so just treat him well okay? Take care of him with love, and just try to understand him okay?"

He sighed and nodded, though Joonmyun couldn't see it. "Arasseo, Hyung.Thanks for the advice. I feel much better talking to you than that brat, Sehun." They both laughed. 

"So how does it feel like to be a father now?" Jongin asked curiously.

"Everything's fine so far. And I'm more than happy right now. It feels like our baby JunJin completed my life. It might be tiring but you'll get used to it. And it's worth it when you hear your baby giggling cutely. Just wait another few months Jongin-ah." They chatted for a few more minutes, Joonmyung sharing his experience as a father, talking proudly about his first son.

Jongin smiled listening to his Hyung's story and he's getting more excited to meet his baby. To be honest, he's really tired from work today, but just as he promised, he would do anything for Kyungsoo and his angel. 'Kyungsoo is probably having a hard time now. I must understand him.' He rushed home as soon as he paid for the chocolate.

 

 

 

 

"JONGINNIEEE!" He was greeted by a bubbly and cheery voice, and a hand reached out to grab the plastic bag from his hands. But Jongin hide it behind his back before he could even touch it. Kyungsoo pouted cutely.

"What? Do you think I would give it to you for free?" He smirked. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at him. "I'll pay." He said but Jongin shook his head.

Kyungsoo titled his head cutely, and raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Then what do you want?" He asked. Jongin tapped his left cheek. "Oppa wants a kiss." he said seductively while his lips.

Kyungsoo pecked his cheek and tried to reach for the plastic bag again, but instead he was pushed lightly to the wall. "Now now... do you love the chocolate more than me?" he asked with a frown. But before Kyungsoo could answer him, he slammed his lips onto Kyungsoo's.

Kyungsoo let out a surprised gasp and Jongin took this chance to shove his tongue and explore Kyungsoo's hot cavern. Kyungsoo moaned into the kiss and he started feeling hot as Jongin's hands were groping him at inapproriate places. Jongin's lips moved down to on Kyungsoo's milky neck.

"J-Jongin..." he moaned.

"What is it, baby?" He whispered huskily to Kyungsoo's ear, his eyes clouded with lust. Kyungsoo wrapped his legs around Jongin's waist. "To the bed. NOW." Jongin smirked at this. He willingly carried Kyungsoo to their shared bedroom.

"What about the chocolate?" He asked teasingly.

"CHOCOLATE CAN WAIT!" He yelled out of frustration. But suddenly an idea popped in Jongin's mind. He smirked at his brilliant idea.

"It's okay baby. We could put this chocolate for a good use later..."

 

--

Hey! Sorry for this crappy chapter. I'm not feeling that well right now. I'll do better in the next chapters okay? Thanks for the comments (: