Heartbeat

Baby and Us

Kyungsoo is already in his 6th week of pregnancy and he is feeling all giddy for his first ultrasound tomorrow with his doctor. Kyungsoo rubbed his tummy softly. "Agi-ya, Umma can't wait to see you tomorrow! Are you excited to meet Umma and Appa too?" Kyungsoo paused as if he's waiting for the baby to reply. "Okay, Umma got it. My baby is too happy that you don't even know how to show it." He giggled softly.

He heard the door opened and there stood Jongin with a big smile plastered on his face. "Were you talking to our baby?" He asked while making his way to the bed. He laid his head on Kyungsoo's lap, his face facing Kyungsoo's tummy. 

"Are you feeling okay, Kyungie? Do you want me to massage you?" Jongin asked, worried lacing in his voice. Kyungsoo chuckled and shook his head. Jongin has been extra protective over Kyungsoo ever since he knew Kyungsoo is pregnant. Kyungsoo didn't really mind it anyway. In fact, he loved it.

"I'm fine Jongin. Stop worrying. How was work?" Kyungsoo asked with his motherly voice, his fingers running through Jongin's hair. 

"It was okay. It was tiring but as soon as I see you, all those fatigue was washed away. I'm willing to do anything for our baby, remember?"

Kyungsoo smiled and pecked his lips. "Really Jongin. Never know that you could be this cheesy."

Jongin kissed Kyungsoo's tummy lightly and started talking to his baby. "Hey baby. How are you doing in there? Ppali grow so that you could meet your handsome daddy okay? Oh, I've been wondering. Is Umma's tummy fun?"

Kyungsoo cocked his eyebrow at Jongin in disbelief. "You can be so silly at times, Jongin." 

"But you love me" Jongin smirked.

"Shut up, Jongin. And wipe that stupid smirk off your face." 

"Babe, its almost 11! Time to sleep, honeeeyyy~ You must take care of your health. Did you drink your milk?" Kyungsoo could see the worried look on his face and he laughed. 

"Yes I did, Jongin Umma. What am I? A baby?" Kyungsoo asked and Jongin nodded.

'Yeap, you'll forever be a baby to me. My cute and squishy baby." He pinched Kyungsoo's cheeks and kissed his lips. The kiss was short and sweet. Kyungsoo pressed his lips harder onto Jongin's when he tried to pull back. Their lips moving in sync and soon the kiss got heated. Kyungsoo blushed when he accidently let out a moan. Jongin's tongue exploring his mouth and he wrapped his hands around Jongin's neck, pulling him closer.

Jongin pulled back before things got out of control. It's getting very late and Kyungsoo needs his sleep. He pecked Kyungsoo on the lips when the latter pouted cutely. "Baby, you have to sleep. Now."

"But-"

"No buts. Or I'll slap your ." Jongin joked while pushing Kyungsoo softly to the bed. He patted Kyungsoo's hair and give him a small smile. He then got up from the bed but was stopped by Kyungsoo.

"Where are you going?" he pouted. Jongin smiled, trying to stop himself from pouncing on Kyungsoo. One can never resist Do Kyungsoo's aegyo

"I'm just going to switch off the lights, baby. Why did you miss me already? He smirked when he saw the blush creeping on Kyungsoo's cheeks.

"I wanna cuddle." Kyungsoo whined with a cute voice. 

Jongin chuckled and rushed to switch off the lights and jumped onto the bed to cuddle with Kyungsoo while showering him with sweet kisses.

 

 

--

"At what time is your appointment, Kyungie?" Jongin asked for the nth time. Saying that he was excited is an understatement. He's way more than excited. Kyungsoo smiled at his excitement.

"1.15 p.m. Are you that happy Jongin?" he asked and Jongin nodded his head furiously.

"Are we going to see our baby? Do we get to know the gender already? ARE WE REALLY GOING TO SEE OUR BABY?" Jongin asked jumping around the house. He really can't wait to see their baby and he wished Kyungsoo would hurry up a bit so that he could see their baby already.

"Oh my god, calm down Jongin. Yes, my dear. We are REALLY going to see our baby. And are you an idiot? I'm only six weeks pregnant . So obviously we couldn't know the gender yet!" 

Jongin literally dragged Kyungsoo out of the house to his car. His reason being 'We sure don't wanna be late for our first ultrasound'

Kyungsoo was actually glad to see how happy Jongin is to be a father. Their baby will be loved by everyone. He leaned his head on the window as he recalled how happy everyone was when he told them that he's pregnant. 

 

"Guys, we have something to tell you. But please, don't get shocked okay?" Kyungsoo bit hisbottom lips nervously. He could feel his palms sweating. He wondered how would they react to it? What if they're going to hate me? What if they decided to stop being friends with us? Aish Do Kyungsoo... you worried too much.

Jongin squeezed his hand and gave him an assuring look. He turned to their friends who were looking at him curiously, and took a deep breath.

"I-I'm pregnant" he finally said. Everyone fell silence. Kyungsoo started to panic. Omo.. are they going to hate me now? What do I do?

Suddenly everyone screamed in joy and attacking with hugs. "Awwwwwww congratulations my baby Soo! I'm so happy for you!" Lay said and hugged him. Well he tried to since his belly pretty much prevent him from doing so. Yes, Lay is pregnant with his first son. Suho stood next to him, arms wrapping around Lay's waist.

"Yeap, we're glad that our JunJin is going to have a playmate!" he said while patting his wife's belly.

"Thank you, Yixing Hyung and Suho Hyung."

"Baekhyunnie~ Let's have a baby too. I want a BaekYeol Junior too~" They heard Chanyeol pleading Baekhyun who knocked his head in return, telling him to stop acting like a kid.

"How far are you along, Kyungsoo?" Kris, the only one who seemed calm at the moment asked him.

"Almost a month." He replied proudly, rubbing his tummy softly. He felt relieved that everyone is supporting him. 

"Kyungsoo-ya. You have to start watching your diet okay? Take care of your health and your mini Kaisoo." Baekhyun joked, sending him a wink. He hugged Baekhyun tightly. "Baekhyun-ah, thank you so much. You are my bestest best friend ever. You know that I love you the most right?" he said and Baekhyun nodded.

"I love you too, Kyungsoo"

 

"WE'RE HERE! We're already here to see our baby!" Jongin's loud voice snapped Kyungsoo out of his thoughts. He looked at Jongin and leaned closer to kiss his cheek.

"Are you ready?" Jongin asked while holding out his hand. Kyungsoo smiled and grab a hold of Jongin's hand. "Let's go."

 

 

--

 

"Mr. Do, please lay on your back and relax okay?" the doctor said while rubbing the gel on his tummy. Jongin held his hand tightly, and gave him a bright smile.

"We are finally going to see our baby." He whispered excitedly.

"So, Mr. Do and Mr. Kim as you can see, that is your baby." They both look at the screen with a stunned look. 

 

 

"I-is that our baby?" Jongin stuttered, his grip on Kyungsoo's hands loosening.  

"Yes, and you could see th heart beating." the doctor said while pointing to the screen.

He turned to look at Kyungsoo and smiled softly when he noticed Kyungsoo was crying silently. He wiped the tears away and whispered, "Hey... why are you crying? Aren't you happy?" 

Kyungsoo looked at him with teary eyes. "Its our baby, Jongin. Our baby...." he whispered. Jongin hugged Kyungsoo and patted his back softly while hushing him.

They thanked the doctor and kept the monogram so they could put in a journal. Kyungsoo kept on looking at the picture with a smile on his face on their way back home. Thanks for being here, my baby....

 

--

Wooowww! I'm so happy to have so much subscribers and comments for the first chapter. Sorry I couldn't reply to your comments. But I will do so when I have the time. Just knw that I am reaaaalllyyy thankful for the comments. And I really appreciate it :) So here is the 2nd chapter. So uuhh... how was it? Don't hesitate to tell me what you think of it and drop me a comment ;D oh and Sorry for the late update. Lots of love xx annyeeeooonnggg~