So much for a morning walk

Baby and Us
"Rise and shine, my babies!"

And what Jongin got after his wake up call is a pillow in his face. "Please shut up, Jongin! I need more sleep!" Kyungsoo grunted.

Jongin pouted looking at his boyfriend and jumped right next to his boyfriend. He laid down and can never stop admiring his boyfriend's perfect features. How can a person looks so y with a bed hair and drools all over his face...

"Babe, you should wake up now. I thought we've made a promise last night to go for a morning walk this morning?" Jongin asked hopefully.

"That was before you shoved your damn thing in my , you idiot!" Kyungsoo said sarcastically. Jongin had nothing else to do except for grinning like an idiot, being his usual self.

"But baaaabbbeee, I'm sure our Byullie wants to go for a walk at the park. I could carry you if you're tired. And don't you think you need to lose some weight?" Jongin can't stop himself from saying that out loud.

Kyungsoo glared at Jongin. "So, are you trying to say that I'm fat now? I'M JUST PREGNANT OKAY? PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD. AND IF YOU REALLY THINK I'M FAT, THEN THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" there goes our babysoo with his mood swings. Jongin panicked and wished he could punch himself in the face,oh wait. He could.... but that is not the problem now, Kyungsoo is crying in front of him. What should I do.. what should I do...

"What are you doing, you ? Aren't you like going to hug me or something? Why aren't you trying to comfort me? OMO! Don't tell me that you don't love me anymore, because I am really fat!" And Kyungsoo started wailing loudly. Jongin sighed, here goes his mood swings again...



--

After some punches thrown at his chest, a bar of chocolate and a tub of ice cream later, Jongin managed to stop Kyungsoo from crying and calling himself fat.

"Are you feeling much better now?" Jongin asked his pregnant boyfriend who is munching happily on his rice cracker, watching the re-run of Pororo. They were sitting on the couch in the living room with Jongin's hand around Kyungsoo's waist.

Kyungsoo nodded while not looking at Jongin's face and said "But still me and Byullie are not going to talk to you today. Byullie is mad that you made his mommy cry. Right Byullie?" Kyungsoo asked while rubbing his small baby bump.

Jongin sighed. "Alright, sweethearts. But Daddy sure can give a morning kiss to our Byullie, right?" Jongin leaned down only to get his face pushed away by Kyungsoo. Harshly, he might say. Jongin's patience for Kyungsoo's little yet frequent tantrums is running thin...

"Jongin, which part of WE DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU that you don't understand?" Kyungsoo yelled.

And that just made Jongin snapped. "Do Kyungsoo, what the hell? You seriously need to stop being a brat? What are you, a 5-year old? You're a pregnant mother yet now you're being a whiny little trying to hog all of our son's love!" Jongin yelled back angrily before letting out a small gasp. What did I just called him...?

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin with teary eyes. "Oh. Okay." That is all what he could say. He pushed Jongin away and got up from the couch. He ran to their bedroom and Jongin tried to chase after Kyungsoo, but he shrugged him away and slammed their bedroom door in his face.

Jongin knocked on the door repeatedly. "Kyungsoo, baby I'm sorry please open the door! I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said just now. I didn't think before I speak, you know how stupid I can get right? You can hit me all you want, just please, forgive me baby?"

Jongin heard silence and he let out a sigh. Kyungsoo will not be opening the door soon. He walked back to the living room while hitting his stupid mouth until he heard the sound of the door knob turning. He saw Kyungsoo with a small backpack and his car keys in his hand.

He rushed to his lover and asked, "Where are you going, baby? I'm sorry, please forgive me?" That is when he realized that Kyungsoo's face is smeared with tears and his heart dies a little. What did I just do to my precious baby.

"I'm sorry for being a whiny little ,Jongin." Jongin winced at his words.
"Good for you, I will be spending a few nights at Baekhyun's. You don't have to go look for me there. I'm just a selfish brat who knows how to throw tantrums, aren't I? So, I'm giving you a few days off from taking care of me. Goodbye Jongin." He said and walked to the front door, leaving Jongin standing in the living room, dumbfounded.

Kyungsoo turned back to Jongin and gave him a small smile. "I love you." He whispered. And all Jongin could do is stares at him while trying to register what the hell is happening.

And when he did, he never felt guiltier than now.

He felt like a jerk. And that is what he wrote in their baby journal.

Byullie, Daddy is sorry for being a jerk to your mommy today. You know that Daddy loves you both a lot. I'm sorry...

--

"He doesn't love me anymore! "

"I'm a brat!"

"I'm so damn ugly, that is why he hates me!"

"I bet he would never marry me, and I will end up being a single mother who was left by his lover!"

"It is all my fault that our Byullie will grow up without a father!"

"I'm just a selfish mother who tried to seperate a child from his father."

"He called me a whiny little !"

That made Baekhyun fuming with anger. Did Jongin just call his best friend a ? They were currently in Baekhyun's living room with tissues lying all around them and a pregnant Kyungsoo sobbing in the middle.

"What did you say? He called you what?!" Baekhyun asked with anger laced in his voice.

Kyungsoo stopped crying and looked at best friend timidly. An angry Baekhyun is an intimidating Baekhyun. "He said I'm a whiny little who tried to hog all of our Byullie's love." He whispered lowly.

"What the hell? I didn't know that he IS really dumb. How could he say that to you? Like obviously you will love Byullie more than he does. Byullie is inside your womb, you're practically with him 24/7!"

"Baek, please don't blame Jongin. It was all my fault. If only I can control my hormones..." Kyungsoo said sadly. Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his friend who tried to defend his stupid little excuse of a boyfriend.

"Whatever Kyungsoo. He is the here. He should understand that you're pregnant! I'm taking your phone so you would not talk to him until he apologizes. Now you should take a rest, I bet you're tired from all the crying." Baekhyun said and pulled him to the guest room. He tucked Kyungsoo in the bed and gave him a small peck on his forehead.

Kyungsoo smiled and start to tear up again while thanking god for giving him a best friend like Baekhyun. Sure, they fight like everyday. But Baekhyun understands him the most and he was always there for him. He wiped away the small tears and let the warmth took him to his dreamland.



--

"Are you feeling much better?"

Kyungsoo heard Baekhyun asked him, and gave a him a small nod. Kyungsoo was feeling much better after a few hours of nap. He sure was exhausted from all the crying he did earlier.

"Hey Baek, I'm going out for a while to get some fresh air. I'll be back in an hour or so." He asked his best friend for a permission. Baekhyun hesitated for a bit, and finally letting him to go out. "Please take care, and give me a call if anything happens."

He mumbled a small okay before making his way out. He went to the park he usually go with Jongin for their dates.

He made his way to his favourite spot with Jongin which is a bench under a big tree. They even have their names carved on the tree, call them cheesy but that is just how much they love each other. What he didn't expect to see was a familiar figure sitting on the bench. Jongin...

He tried to turn back and run away but a pair of warm and strong arms embraced him, stopping him from doing so.

"Come back home, please baby? I love you so much that I can't stand being at home without you. Forgive me, baby?" Jongin whispered in his ears. Kyungsoo could sense that Jongin was crying from his voice.

He turned around to pull Jongin in hug, and desperately kissing him. Even if it was just a few hours, but he missed Jongin so much. He missed his warmth, his kisses, his voice, his everything. They kissed passionately under the tree . Kyungsoo pulled back first to wiped away the tears on Jongin's cheeks.

"I'm sorry too, baby. I love you. I love you. I love you so much, Jongin." He keeps on repeating those words to Jongin.

"I love you too. I'm sorry for being a jerk just now. I seriously didn't mean my words, baby. I promise that I will never hurt you, babe I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, Jongin. I love you." And they kissed once more.

After they ran out of breath, they pulled away and smiled at each other. They stared at each other's eyes in silence, and realized just how much they loved each other, how they couldn't live without each other and how perfect they are together.

Jongin broke the silence. "So, do you wanna go for a walk?" Jongin asked while smiling awkwardly. Kyungsoo nodded and they walked with their fingers laced together.

"And oh, babe. Make up , later?" Jongin is back being his idiot self, but it doesn't matter. Kyungsoo still loves him a lot.

"Yeah, sure if that makes you happy Jongin." Kyungsoo complied to Jongin's request.

And they enjoyed the rest of their walk, enjoying the scenery without knowing that a panic and worried Baekhyun is still waiting for Kyungsoo at home.



--

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the really late update. And also, I would have to say I couldn't do the triple update now because I will be gone for 3 months for my national service. I SURE AM EXCITED FOR THEIR COMEBACK. but sadly, I have to go for my national service tomorrow so I couldn't watch their comeback stage. Anyways, I wanna thank you guys for being patient with this crappy author. You guys could follow me on twiiter ; @dyosooquishy :D And I hope you like the update. To lazy to re-check this chapter, so sorry for the mistakes hehe.