Hang out with Chanbaek~

Baby and Us

"Wow Kyungsoo, you've gotten bigger than the last time I met you, which was last week." Baekhyun greeted him. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, and tried to sit his cute little which much difficulty.

"Thanks bestie, I'll take that as compliment." Kyungsoo said sarcastically, his hands quickly reaching the menu from Baekhyun. Baekhyun laughed at his cute best friend. Well no one can blame Kyungsoo. As he once said before, it's his baby who is hungry and can't stop asking for food and not him. And he's pretty much hungry and lost his energy from his earlier activity.

Kyungsoo's eyes glistened looking at the foods in the menu. He patted his tummy and whispered, "Byullie, what do you feel like eating? What? Mommy can't hear you. Oh! Oh! Our Byullie wants steak? And spaghetti too? Okay what baby, you want cheesecake too? Oh you also feel like eating chocolate ice cream? Got it Byullie, Mommy will order it for you." Kyungsoo said happily.

Baekhyun who was listening had his mouth wide open. He can't believe that Kyungsoo is going to order all of that. What he didn't know is, he'll get even more surprised later. Kyungsoo looked confusingly at the surprised Baekhyun. "You okay?"

Baekhyun just shook his head. "I-It's nothing... Go ahead and order." Kyungsoo called for the waiter and told him his order, ignoring the weird look he got from the waiter. When the waiter left Kyungsoo puffed his cheeks and pouted.

"Why?" Baekhyun asked softly.

"Nothing. Just that guy was annoying okay. Can't he see, I'M PREGNANT FOR GOD SAKE! Not like I'm some fatass who can't stop eating." There he goes, with his diva mode on. And Baekhyun knows better to not say anything. He just grinned at his best friend.

"Awww you're so cute Kyungsoo that I feel like I wanna squish you to death." Baekhyun squealed. Kyungsoo gasped dramatically. "Baek, don't kill me yet. Not until my baby is born. Oh talking about that, we're having a baby boy!" Kyungsoo said excitedly, his tone suddenly went higher. Baekhyun squealed again when he heard the news.

"I bet the baby would be the definition of perfection. Have you think of a name for him yet?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm thinking of naming him... Jeongsoo? It sounds pretty much like both of our names. And it has a good meaning too. Righteous, honest and beautiful." Kyungsoo told him proudly. He made some research on Google for good names. He decided to name the baby himself since he couldn't trust Jongin anymore. He texted Jongin about the idea and they both agreed on that name.

"That's a nice name. I'm so jealous of you guys. If only I could save my baby on that day..." his face dropped as he remembered what happen on that day. Kyungsoo who saw Baekhyun's sullen expression patted his hands softly and gave them a light squeeze. Baekhyun smiled, feeling somewhat guilty, because he should be happy for his best friend.

"Maybe you and Chanyeol could try again for a baby?" Kyungsoo asked. Baekhyun just shook his head and grinned. "Nah, he's still.. scared? I don't know... Since I had a miscarriage last year, he just don't wanna try for a baby again. I think he's not ready. Well nevermind, at least I don't have to walk around with a big belly like yours." He said jokingly. Kyungsoo pouted and pretended to sulk and failed cutely.

"Now now... are you saying I'm fat?" He said and they both laughed. Kyungsoo didn't mind Baekhyun teasing him. As long as he could make his best friend happy.

"I guess you didn't have the chance to get laid huh?" Baekhyun joked waiting for Kyungsoo to blush or get mad. But he was surprised when he saw Kyungsoo smirking at him.

"What? You think my tummy will get in our way? For your information, I just got laid before I met you." Kyungsoo said casually. Baekhyun's eyes bulged, his eyes as wide, surprisingly as Kyungsoo's eyes. "A-Are you serious? So that as the reason why you're slightly limping? I thought it was because of the pregnancy that you had some trouble to walk."

When Kyungsoo was about to reply him, their foods had arrived. Kyungsoo cheered happily and clapped his hands cutely like a kid. "Let's talk later okay. Let's eat... I'm hungry!" He stuffed his mouth with foods without waiting for a reply from Baekhyun. Baekhyun just chuckled at his cute friend.

 

--

 

"Channie Hyung! You're not helping!" Jongin ruffled his hair messily. He and Chanyeol were sitting in Jongin's living room  surrounded by pizza boxes and soft drink cans. He's so gonna get it once Kyungsoo came back home.

"What? You don't even listen to my ideas." Chanyeol mumbled and took a sip of his coke. Jongin was planning on how to propose to Kyungsoo on their anniversary, which is coming soon in 2 weeks. Yes, he finally had the courage to do it. Not like he was unsure about his love to Kyungsoo, just that he wasn't financially stable before.

"How do you expect me to propose to him while he's having his . You can be so dumb, hyung. Is that how you're gonna propose to Baek Hyung?" he asked. Chanyeol jut shrugged and took a slice of pizza. "I'm not gonna get married.." he mumbled softly. Jongin sighed. He didn't know why is his hyung so afraid to get married.

"Seriously Hyung, don't you love Baekhyun hyung? I don't get why are you hesitating to marry him." Jongin said.

"I don't know.... Can we not talk about this? I mean they're gonna be back soon and we have to clean this place. Or else Kyungsoo will have his y mode on and start nagging us." Chanyeol said trying to distract Jongin. He didn't feel that comfortable to talk about his love life with Baekhyun to anyone else. 

"Well okay then. I have this baby journal, which I wrote secretly in it. I was planning to give it to him once he gave birth to our baby boy but I guess I could give it to him as our anniversary gift." Jongin said while taking out the journal out of the box. On top of the box it says 'Memories of Jongin and Kyungsoo'. Chanyeol snorted. 

"Eww Jongin, Memories of Jongin and Kyungsoo? Really? That sounds so gay." Chanyeol said and laughed loudly. Jongin smacked his hyung hard with the journal.

"Shut up, Hyung. You know nothing. But aren't we technically gay though?" He questioned. Both of them froze, not knowing what to say.

"Okay. Whatever. Can I take a look at it?" Chanyeol asked. Jongin handed him the baby journal. The cover was really cute and baby-ish. It suits the couple, though. Because the Kaisoo couple is all about Rainbows, Unicorns and Squishyness!

Chanyeol flipped through the page.The first 3 pages were all about Mommy and Daddy. Their pictures. Their first meeting. First date. First kiss. First night together. First fight. Basically its like their love story. It's cute though Chanyeol wouldn't admit it out loud. The next pages were all about the baby. The day they knew about the baby. His first sonogram. His first kick. Kyungsoo's first cravings. The day Kyungsoo kicked Jongin out of the house. He giggled a little while reading. He didn't know that Jongin has this side of him. Sweet and Romantic.

Chanyeol had to admit that he's a bit jealous of Jongin. Who wouldn't when he had such a perfect and wonderful love life, a lovely wife and soon he'll have his first son. He almost had it all too, if only he didn't mess up and lost his baby. His eyes started watering and he traced the pages lightly with his fingers. Jongin who was watching him all the time just patted his shoulder. Chanyeol smiled gratefully.

"I'm okay, Jongin. I was just.. touched? I didn't knew that you could be a sweetie pie. I thought you were just... plain dumb." He joked and laughed lightly. Jongin just smiled. He knew what his hyung is feeling. He thought that its time for Chanyeol to stop blaming himself.

"H-Hyung--" he said but was soon cut off by Chanyeol.

"I'm okay Jongin. Don't worry okay? You're starting to act like Kyungsoo."

Jongin was about to reply but his phone started to ring. He raised an eyebrow when he saw the caller. Why would Baekhyun call him? He could always call Chanyeol. But still, he picked up the call.

"Yes Hyung? What is it?" he asked.

"Sorry Jongin-ah. But can you pick us up at our usual place? Kyungsoo said he's too lazy and tired to walk out of the cafe. And he can't even stand up right now." 

"Did something happen to him, hyung?" Jongin asked worriedly.

"No, nothing happened. I guess he ate too much... he ordered steak, a plate of bolognese spaghetti, a slice of cheesecake and chocolate ice cream. He finished it all alone, he won't even let me touch his food." "God damn it Jongin, stop asking too much questions and hurry. I can't even stand up with this round belly and my felt too heavy that I can't even move an inch!" he heard Kyungsoo yelled at the back. Chanyeol who was listening laughed at Kyungsoo's diva act. Jongin sighed. 

"Okay Hyung. I'll be there in 10 minutes." Jongin said and hang up. He looked at Chanyeol who was still laughing his off and rolling around on the floor. He threw a cushion at him which made Chanyeol laughed even louder. "Awww Kyungie is so cuteeee!" he squealed. Jongin just rolled his eyes at his derpy hyung. Just now he was all sad and moody and now he is laughing like a mad man. 

"Help me clean this place while I pick them up, will you?" Jongin asked and Chanyeol just said yes and continued laughing. Jongin sighed. But still he's glad to see that Chanyeol is okay now. 

Kyungsoo really knows how to make people smile with his cuteness. And that made Jongin loves him even more.

 

--

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY SUBSCRIBERS. May you have fun and joyful days ahead in 2013. Have a happy new year okay? Wish you all the best in everything you're doing. hehe I sincerely love you guys so much <3 kekeke

Let's wait for EXO's comeback and more Kaisoo moments in the future. Our babies did great right on the Gayo Daejuns :D EXO FIGHTING! keke

and i might put this story on hiatus. Since, I'm having a major exam this year. But I'll see if I have the time to update, I will do so. Thanks for reading and subscribing. I really appreciate it. Your comments will be in my best memories of 2012 lols. Anyways drop me a comment and tell me about the chapter :D

Much loveeee <3