The Confession

The Interview

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“do you want me to go with him?” I ask her. Chaerin please say no. please say you don’t like me to go with him. Please show me you’re against with it please.

 

“Dara.. why you need to ask Chaerin.. you can go with him.. look.. he looks like a nice person and you’re lucky he ask you to go eat with him” Bom said while pushing me a little to go to Dan.

 

“hey Dan.. Dara will go with you .. but promise me you’ll take care of her or else I will get revenge on you.”

 

“of course I’ll take care of her. I won’t let anything bad will happen to her.” he responded while giving a wide smile to Bom

 

“Dara. take care of yourself ok? And enjoy” Bom said and winked at me. I don’t like to go but.. bom she just drag me and tell him that I will go. I will feel bad if I refuse it.

 

“we have to go. I’ll bring Dara back here safe” Dan said to Bom.

 

I look at Chaerin before we leave she even didn’t look at me. She’s busy with something in her phone more important than me. I thought she will disagree with Bom but she did nothing to stop me.

 

( at the restaurant )

 

“hey.. am I getting you bored?”

 

“ohh.. no.. it’s just I’m a shy type person and i always feel awkward with guys around me.. but.. I’m working on it I want to change it.”

 

“oohh.. don’t worry I’ll do anything not to make you feel awkward.”

 

Dan and I continue eating while chatting. I can see he’s a nice guy and his doing his best not to make me feel awkward. By the way.. did Chaerin eat already? What is she doing right now? Where is she?

 

“hey.. are you still with me?”

 

“ohh.. I’m sorry.. I’m just thinking if where I can buy the best sandwich here.. I want to buy for CL also I want to buy some cookies for my girls.”

 

“I know the right place where you can buy that. after we eat I’ll bring you there”

 

“thank you”

 

After we eat, Dan brings me to this famous bakeshop to buy some cookies and other pastries for my CL and for the other girls. He also brings me to a famous restaurant that makes the best sandwich but with my surprise Dan paid all of it.

 

“uhm. Dan you don’t have to do this. I can pay. I mean it’s so embarrassing”

 

“no it’s fine. It’s just a simple way to show how much I’m thankful that you let me go with you.”

 

“but.. you don’t have to do this.”

 

“no.. no.. it’s ok..”

 

“thank you”

 

( at the hotel )

 

I open the door slowly when I enter our room the first thing I did is to search where Chaerin is. I saw her sitting on the couch watching TV. I took a sit beside her. She didn’t even bother to look at me is she not happy that I’m back? Am I that not important to her?

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

Dara is here from her stupid date. I didn’t eat lunch I don’t have appetite. When I saw her walking away with Dan I feel like I was about to explode I don’t like her to go with him. She ask me if i want her to go with him I was about to tell her that I don’t like but Bom just pop up and she said she can go with Dan. I love Bom she’s one of my best friend but that moment I want to curse her. why the hell she let Dara to go with Dan. I’m jealous.. she don’t know how painful it is looking at the girl you love walking away with somebody else.

 

Dara took a sit beside me. I know she’s staring at me right now but I don’t bother to look at her I’m still in pain. Suddenly I feel her hands grabbing my wrist and dragging it around her shoulder. Just in a second I blushed I can’t keep angry with her in just a little action she always made me feel ok.

 

“did my baby miss me?” she ask me while resting her head in my shoulder. My arms is still in her shoulders I try to remove it but she’s holding my wrist not wanting to remove my arms around her.

 

“how’s your date” I ask her without looking at her. I’m not hurt anymore but I have to act that I’m angry.

 

“hmm.. fine.. actually he’s a nice guy and fun to be with .. he didn’t let me to feel awkward” she’s now looking at me. I didn’t look at her if I look at her I know I will melt instantly and she will see in my eyes that I miss her so much that it hurts me a lot seeing her with other.

 

“ok. So why you go back early.. you should stay with him more”

 

“oohh.. looks like my baby is jealous.. don’t worry I don’t like him although he’s nice and he’s fun to be with.. I don’t like him … he’s not my type…  by the way I bought you some special sandwich and cookies and some pastries I hope you like it.. I know you didn’t eat lunch.. am I right?” she puts her legs in my thighs making her facing at my side then she puts her other arms in my waist snaking on it. Right not my heart beats faster than ever. I feel like my bones just crash down inside my body but I like this feeling I like this.

 

“no.. you’re wrong.. I’m not jealous and I eat my lunch!” I said while looking away from her eyes I can’t look at her. now I know my face looks like a tomato.

 

“baby rin.. I know you didn’t eat.. I texted Bom and ask her if you eat your lunch and she told me after I left you go directly in our room and didn’t came out”

 

“….”

 

“here… you eat this cookie I bought especially for you.. It’s a bear shape.. say ahhh” She’s holding the cookie and trying to feed me. I think my lips has its own mind I just follow her I open my lips I little but… but… with my.. surprise.. she .. she kissed me in my lips.. it’s just a little kiss ..but it’s a kiss.. she stole a kiss from me..

 

“why you do that?”

 

“I’m sorry CL.. I just… ahh! I’m sorry i shouldn’t do that to you.. why I’m so stupid.... it’s just I miss you.. being far from you even just couple of hours makes me insane..i don’t want to go far away from you I don’t like to go with him but I will feel bad if I refuse him.. you don’t know how much I like to be with you always you don’t know how much I wanted you to put always your arms around me.. I feel like I’m safe whenever I’m with you… I love you.. I like you.. not as like Bom and MInzy.. but I love you more than best friends.. you don’t know how much I pray every night that you will love me the same way I love you.. you don’t know how much I wanted you to be mine, you….”

 

“I love you too..”

 

“w-what? Did I hear it correctly? You.. you love me too?”

 

I giggle and nodded at her.

 

“oohh.. my.. Chaerin-ah .. I can’t believe this.. you.. I mean Lee Chaerin loves me too.. wow! You.. love me.. 2NE1’s leader.. loves me.. i.. i..” i kissed her making her to stop talking. I closed my eyes making me feel her soft and warm lips. I didn’t move I just want to feel her lips but suddenly she puts her arms in my neck she start to move her lips I just follow her. it’s my first time to kiss someone in lips and I don’t know what to do so I just follow what she’s doing. We kiss passionately and slowly enjoying this feeling we have, She my lower lips a little and she put her tongue inside my mouth searching my tongue and dance with mine inside my mouth. We broke our kiss while breathing heavily I don’t know that kissing will make your breath heavily like what I feel after our live performance.

 

“you talk too much you know.. you don’t have to explain.. I knew it already that you love me since the day you sleep with Minzy’s room.. and I love you more than you do.” I said as we broke the kiss.

 

“w-what.. you mean you’re awake that time?”

 

“yes.. I just pretend that I’m sleeping..”

 

“you little.. monster!” she beat my shoulder lightly and laugh at me.

 

“Dara! you’re here! I miss you.. Did you buy something for us?” I was about to kiss Dara and our lips is just an inch away but Bom interrupted us. Oohh Bom you can go here later why now? why at this moment that Dara and I is still enjoying our confession. I need more kiss right now. Did she know that we are about to kiss again and she interrupted us purposely?

 

“yes.. I bought something for you.. but don’t eat Chaerin’s cookies and her sandwich! I bought special pastries for you and for Minzy” she said while facing Bom who is just sitting beside Dara but she didn’t take my arms around her.

 

“because of your Park sister I can’t kiss you right now.. and I really need it.. so you better pay me later when she’s gone.. and can you please tell her to go back to her room coz you and me have something more important to do” I whisper in her. She just smile but still facing Bom.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

thank you for subscribing and comments.. i hope you like this last chapter .. sorry for the last part.. i don't know how to write a good :) so please bear with it.. thank you for reading.