2nd Attempt ( Part 1 )

The Interview

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“hello.. Bom why you call at this time? Is there a problem?” I asked her. I’m worried why she call t this time it’s already 11:35 p.m

 

“nothing.. I just want to ask if we have schedule tomorrow.”

 

“wait..” I stand up and get my notebook.

 

“hmm… tomorrow is our free day at last.. why?”

 

“Minzy, Chaerin and you… you go at my room tomorrow I want to have some bonding time with you.. maybe 4 in the afternoon… I want to drink alcohol.. eat and play.. I don’t feel to play outside.. we don’t have privacy.. ”

 

“ok… I’ll tell Chaerin..”

 

“ok.. good night”

 

“good night”

 

I hang up my phone. I walk towards to our bed and sit on the edge. I put my phone at my side table and face Chaerin.

 

“rinnie.. bommie wants us to go in her room tomorrow .. she wants to drink and play..  since we’re also not allowed to go outside and play she likes to do it in her room”

 

“ok… what time” she said with her cold leader tone.

 

“4 in the afternoon”

 

“ok.. good night” then she turn around and close her eyes.. she didn’t even wait for my answer. I wonder why she changes her mood fast. I thought she will say something important to me. is it because Bom’s call interrupt us? Now she’s sleeping I don’t like to disturb her.

 

I stand up from my place and walk on the other side of the bed where Chaerin is now facing. I sit at the edge of the bed, looking at her. I remember what she said.. She only wants her to look at me like the way the interviewer look at me. I wish you mean it. If you only knew.. I always wanted you to look at me and only me. How I wish you’re the one who’s staring at me always not them. Why can’t you love me Lee Chaerin???? Why??? Do I not deserve your love? I will do everything and anything just love me. Why can’t you feel… my love for you… my love for you is real. I can make you happy. I will do everything to make you happy. I love you with all my heart and soul. Please look at me. Please let me enter in your heart. Please let me take care of your heart. Please lee Chaerin.

 

I remember the day you told us that you like Teddy oppa. My heart breaks into tiny pieces. I know I’m nothing compare to him. First of all he’s a guy and me???? A… girl… I only have 0.001 % chance that you will like me. Also I don’t have characteristics that Teddy has. But one thing I have that Teddy doesn’t have. My heart… that beats… just for you.

 

I suddenly caress her soft blond hair while staring at her. I don’t feel sleepy. I don’t feel tired. I want to enjoy this rare opportunity staring at her. Right now my heart is yelling.. my heart is so eager to tell her that she’s the reason why it is still pumping. I look at the clock. Ohh.. my it’s already 1:00 a.m. I stared at her more than an hour. Am I that insane with her? I guess. I need to go to sleep. But before I go to my place I close my eyes and lean forward and kiss her… in her forehead… although it’s just in her forehead I kiss her with all my love. I go to place and lay down. I close my eyes with a smile in my lips. Chaerin meet you in my dreams.

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

I open my eyes with a smile. I don’t know if it is a dream but I felt lips on my forehead, warm and soft lips. Is it Dara’s lips or it’s just a dream? I turn around to look at the person whom I’m sharing the bed.

 

She looks beautiful even when she’s sleeping. How can someone looks beautiful even when sleeping? She’s like an angel descended from heaven to sleep beside me. I stare at her. I love to wake up in the morning opening my eyes and look at her. I started to trace her features. Her skin is soft. Her face is perfect. When my fingers touch dara’s lips my heart start to beat faster. I look at her lips. Her lips… is tempting. I bit my lower lip. I want to taste her lips. But I want to do it with her consent. I don’t want to steal kiss from her. I want to do it right. If I will kiss her I want to do it while she’s awake and she also wants to kiss me.

 

I stand up immediately while I can control myself not to kiss her. I need to take a bath so I can relax. After 30 minutes I step out from the bathroom.

 

Knock.. knock..

 

Somebody is knocking at the door. Who’s knocking at this time? It’s too early. I open it and I saw a delivery boy standing in front of our door holding a big bouquet of flowers.

 

“hi. Good morning. This is for Ms. Sandara Park is she there?” he said while holding the bouquet.

 

“yes. but she’s still sleeping. I’ll just give it to her” I said. The boy gives me the flower.

 

“thank you.” i said while holding the bouquet

 

“thank you” he said and walk away

 

I close the door. I look at the flower. It looks like special and beautiful just right for Dara. I’m wondering who gave her this. And that person really pisses me off. There’s a card. I know it’s bad but I want to know who send her this and what is written inside of it. I open the small envelope and get the card.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi.. please enjoy this chapter. hopefully i can post it's part two later i'm still working on it. thank you for subscribing. :)