The Interviewer

The Interview

 

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

I lay down in our bed smelling her scent in her pillow. I miss her. I miss her so much. My tears slowly roll down into my cheeks. I’m crying. I’m in pain. I know she loves me but.. now she’s not with me. What if she’ll accept Minzy’s feelings? What about me? What if she’ll forget about her feelings for me just because she thinks I like Teddy? Dara.. I love you.. please let’s fix it. You can ask me again and I’ll tell you whom I really like.

 

I cry harder thinking the possibility that tomorrow she’s not going to be mine any more. I cry until I felt there are no more tears falling. I close my eyes and try to sleep. Suddenly I felt someone is in our room I was about to open my eyes to check who is it.  But that person sits beside me I open my eyes a little pretending I’m sleeping… then… then… I saw… Dara… yes.. Dara.. she’s sitting beside me.. she’s staring at me.

 

“You know what Chaerin? It’s only hours that I’m not with you but I feel like it’s been years. I can’t sleep thinking about you. While I’m with Minzy my mind is in yours. Now.. seeing you in front of me makes feel better. I may be crazy but I missed you so much. While I’m away from you my heart is aching. Now that I’m here my heart is full of joy. You don’t know how much you mean to me. You don’t know what I’m feeling right now.” she said while caressing my hair. Am I hearing it correctly? My heart… my heart.. I feel like any moment right now I will have my heart attack.. hearing her saying those kinds of words.. makes me feel relief.. she still loves me.. now I know I still have chance to show her how much I love her. I want to move but my body don’t want to obey me.. instead I wait what she will do next.

 

“good night my baby rin.. I love you.” she said it.. Those three words.. Those 3 words that I’m eagerly want to hear from her. At last she said it… she said it while kissing me in my cheeks. She stand up and was about to leave. I can’t take it anymore I grab her wrist. I’m afraid she will go away again. I’m afraid she will go back to Minzy’s room and sleep there and leave me again alone. I want to sleep with her. I can’t sleep when she’s not here beside me.

 

“where are you going?” I sit up and ask her. I know she’s shocked… Shocked.. because she’s thinking if I hear her saying those sweet words. She thinks I’m awake that time.. but… you’re right Dara I’m awake.. I just don’t like to tell you that I heard you but instead I just pretend. I think this is not the right time. I should do something special when I ask her to be mine.

 

“in Minzy’s room…” she said while looking away from me. I don’t know if she’s blushing or nervous..

 

“are you still mad at me?”

 

“no.. you know that I can’t be mad at my baby” she said while looking at me with a smile.. her smile… I missed it so much..

 

“can… can.. you please don’t go back to Minzy’s room … and sleep beside me?” I stoop my head and ask her.

 

“why? Are you not feeling well?” she sits beside me and asks me while putting her hand in my forehead. Checking if I have a fever.

 

“i…i… I just missed you.. please?” now… I’m the one who’s blushing. my heart beats as if it will explode soon.

 

“oohh.. you’re such a sweet baby.. ok.. I won’t go back to Minzy’s room and sleep here. Besides I can’t sleep there.. I’m not used to sleep in others bed” she said.. and pinch my nose lightly. Dara what an excuse.. I know you can’t sleep because I’m not the one who’s sleeping beside you. oohh… Chaerin don’t be too proud.. remember she’s still not yours.. anything can happen anytime. So you should hurry.. you need to tell her as soon as possible that you love her.

 

“th..thanks.. dalong..” she jumps into our bed and lay down on her place. But before she totally lay down she puts the blanket around us. I make her lay down in my arms and hug her. my heart still beats fast. I’m now facing her. she’s also facing me while hugging tam-tam. I put my arms in her waist and pull her closer to me. I want to feel her warmth. I want to hug her tight.

 

“baby rin…” she lifted her face and look at me. I look down to look at her. our face is just an inch away .. or.. maybe two or three.. all I know is .. our face are really close.. I can feel her warm breath. Her lips… it’s … it’s .. so tempting… I wish.. that there is no demon that will push me to kiss her… or  else.. I will totally lost control of myself.

 

“hmm?”

 

“I’m sorry.. with what I acted last time.”

 

“no it’s fine..I’m sorry also if I yelled at you.. I just don’t know what to do.. I don’t like you to get mad at me. I don’t like you to ignore me”

 

“let’s forget it baby rin.. it’s late we need to sleep”

 

“ok.. good night dalong…”

 

“good night baby rin” She buried her face in my chest while hugging tam-tam. I wish she won’t hear my heart beat. I hug her. this time I hug her tightly not wanting her to let go.

 

 

*o*o*o*

 

“baby rin…”

 

“mmm..”

 

“baby rin.. wake up.. we have schedule today and we need to get ready.. I already prepare your bath.. go get up.. we will go to Bom’s room also to eat breakfast.”

 

“but.. but..”

 

“no buts… get up… or..”

 

“or what?”

 

“or I will leave you..”

 

Without a minute I’m inside of the bathroom taking my bath. I can hear Dara’s laugh. I can’t believe myself they always call me as the baddest female. They also look at me as a cold leader. But when it comes to Dara I’m opposite of all. Look at me now afraid of her. Dara.. Dara.. you really can control me.

 

After I take my bath I saw dara sitting in the couch waiting for me.

 

“at last.. you’re done… hurry I’m hungry.. i told Bommie to order some milk for you.. so you better hurry before they drink your milk.”

 

Milk? For me?. she always treat me as a baby.. what will they think of me now? I’m grown up but still Dara always wants me to drink milk.

 

*o*o*o*

 

 

“good morning Minkki.. where’s Bom?” Dara greeted Minzy as we arrive in Bom’s room. They are now starting to eat.

 

“good morning Dara.. she’s in the bathroom” Minkki greeted dara back

 

“unnie.. you didn’t sleep in my room right?” Minzy ask Dara with a sad tone. I can see it her eyes that she’s hurt that she’s sad.

 

“no.. I sleep in your room it’s just happen that I woke up early coz i..” Dara is having a trouble explaining with Minzy trying not to hurt her she don’t want to tell her the truth coz it will just hurt Minzy.

 

“coz you’re not sleeping with Chaerin and you’re not used to sleep with others but Chaerin” she said smiling bitterly. She’s trying to hide her jealousy, sadness, and hurt.

 

“no..no.. baby Minzy.. you know that I always wake up early and prepare early especially if we have schedule..” she said and pattend Minzy’s head. Now Minzy is smiling she’s ok. I think or maybe she just ignore her feelings knowing that it won't change the reality that Dara is inlove with me not with her.

 

“at last the two of you is here.. let’s eat I’m hungry.. why took you so long?” Bom ask Dara.

 

“baby rin took so long with her bath.. by the way where’s Baby rin’s milk?” Dara ask Bom looking for my milk. Minkki is looking at me.. she’s jealous.

 

“Chaerin’s milk? I thought it’s yours..” Bom ask Dara.. now Minkki looks sad.. I know she’s jealous coz Dara treats me as her baby.

 

“no.. it’s for my baby” Dara said while looking at me.

 

“here..” Bom give Dara the milk.

 

“Baby rin.. come sit beside me… you better drink your milk..” she said while patting the chair next to her.

 

“dalong.. do i really need to drink this?” I said while holding a glass of milk and staring at her.

 

“yes.. you need to drink it.. I know you didn’t drink your milk last night and you didn’t even take your vitamins.. what if you’ll get sick!!”

 

“I’m strong.. I’m healthy I don’t need it..”

 

“just drink it ok.. or else…” she lean forward to me and whisper to me.

 

“I will sleep in Minzy’s room tonight..” she said while whispering to me. she don’t want them to hear her. Dara… you always threaten me. you know my weak spot. God.. did she know I love her? that I will do everything for her that’s why she always do this to me?

 

“ok fine..” I said and drink my milk fast. Now she’s smirking at me. I’m totally under her control.

 

“hey! What was that Dara? why you need to whisper at her? is there something we need to know?” bom said while looking both of us. Minzy.. she’s just eating her food she don’t want to see Dara being sweet to me.

 

“nothing… I just told her she need to drink her milk or else I will throw her rilakkuma haha”

 

Dara puts lots of foods in my plate. I’m looking at Minzy while dara is busy giving me food. I know right now she wants to punch me and yell at me. I’m sad because she’s hurting I don’t like her to be hurt but deep inside of me I’m happy.

 

“baby rin… can you stop spacing out? Go eat your food.. we have interview..”

 

“but… unnie.. I’m full.. I don’t like to eat..”

 

“aish!! Lee Chaerin.. stop being lazy.. you eat!”

 

“I don’t like”

 

Dara is staring at me.. i know that look.. aishh.. she’s feeding me right now.. to be honest I just act that I don’t like to eat.. now my plan is working.. she’s feeding me right now in front of them.. my heart is full of joy. To be honest right now I didn’t care for Minzy.. I’m enjoying this moment.

 

*o*o*o*

 

“hi girls.. I’m Dan Brown from FUSE” he introduces his self while offering his hand and giving a hand shake with us.

 

“hi. I’m CL, this is Dara, Minzy, and Bom.” I introduce myself and my girls. Dan is giving a hand shake with Dara and I notice that he don’t like to let go of Dara’s hand but he needs to. I’m sorry Dan but Dara can’t be yours even if you will flirt with her she will never like you coz she loves me and only me.

 

“at last I’ve met the Korean’s queen of hip-hop who invades the US..” he said while smiling at us but I noticed that his eyes is more focused at Dara. He even gives a much bigger smile when he looks at her.

 

After our interview Dan Brown walks at our direction. He’s staring at Dara.

 

“hi!.. hi Dara” he greeted us with a smile. But he greeted Dara specially.

 

“hi” we greeted him back.

 

“uhmm.. Dara.. do you.. have schedule after this?” he ask Dara and he’s face is like a tomato right now.

 

“i don’t know with our leader.. why?” Dara said while looking at me.

 

“i.. i.. just want to ask you if.. you can.. I mean if we can have lunch together..” he said while scratching his head. I can’t believe it.. he’s shy but during our interview he looks so confident. I’m pretending I’m not listening with their conversation right now I’m talking to Bom and Minzy but my mind and ears is with Dara and Dan.

 

“oohh.. i.. i.. I’ll ask CL first, coz I don’t know if we have schedule”

 

“CL do we have schedule after this? Dan is asking me if I can eat lunch with him” Dara turn to me and ask me.

 

“none” I simply said. I’m jealous as Minzy right now. Why she needs to ask me.. she knows we don’t have schedule today coz she is the one who always reminds me of our schedule. If she loves me she better refuse Dan’s invitation but it looks like she wants to go with him.

 

“do you want me to go with him?”