Hyuncho's School

Fishing for a Soul mate

 

Your POV
As I lock the front door of my house I couldn't help but feel thatt something is going to happen. Shrugging of the feeling I continued to walk a path that leads to a huge tree. "Good morning Hyun Cho" it greeted. Surprise? You should be because it's very rare to find a talking tree. "Morning Ping" Weird name for a tree right? You're expecting like Daisy, Anastasha, Ivory, Narra or something plant/tree related right? 
 
She said (yes it's a she) that it's so boring having the same name as everyone else so she named herself Ping. "Ready?" she asks and I nodded. Suddenly a portal like hole opened with emerald green spiraling. "Thanks" I said and went in. I feel my body being diminished molecule by molecule and after a few seconds I materialized in a secluded part of the city with a huge tree behind.
 
"Thanks Ping" I said "you're welcome" I proceeded to walk and already saw the school near. The school I go to is not some fancy smanshy school where everything is rainbows and unicorns. It's far from that. This is where you'll learn the meaning of cruelty by the other students. Specially if you're like me: an outcast. As I got nearer I could hear loud noises and I just breathed out.
 
It's the same as always. Elementals showing off their powers, Vampires wearing black things from head to toe, werewolves are on their territory, witches riding their brooms, wizards with their wands flying around, elves... just being elves, and many more creatures that you can find in a story book or a fantasy novel.
 
"out of the way slave" one elemental boy named as Jungki pushed me out of the way. Everyone who saw this just laughs as they passed by me saying very 'nice' things.
.
The bell rings indicating that it was already time to go to class. And the unlucky me got my most hated subject as my first class today. Physical Education. Physical education means you have to do physical stuffs or train your powers (which I don't have) for self-defense. As people rush to their class I stood there in the middle of the hallway not knowing what to do.
 
I decided to juat go with the flow, meaning let the others beat me up at PE specially by the kingkas and queenkas. I entered the gym (that has indoors and outdoors) and learned that today we're going to run in the forest. We have a forest near school, well every school have a forest near them so nothing to be surprised of. Running sounds safe so I guess there's no trouble in that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I take back what I just said! Right now I'm being chased by the other students, werewolves, vampires, witches, elementals, elves, and even a mermaid. Why? They just have too much fun in torturing me! You guys might be wondering why I'm not caught yet right? Well you see having them too much fun in toturing me is just a part of the reason. The other reason is I accidentally bumped into a wizard who was carrying a slow potion. The potion dropped and everyone inhaled some of it except for me who have covered my nose. Lucky? Not reaqlly. Because some time later the potion will wear off and they're going to get their revenge.
 
"Come back here you lowly creature" an elf spat and I almost laugh at the irony of the situation. Get it? Lowly, elf hehe... Okay I'll stop. hehehe... Low; elf... "at least I don't lack height" I accidentally blurted out loud and the other elves nose's flared up. "What?!" 
 
"oops" I said as I continued to run.  "Ping help me!!!" I said and I saw the familiar portal. I headed straight to it and it immediately closed as soon as I entered.
 
"she got away!" "damn it" I heard the others said. "well that's a close one" I said to myself.