001: Introductions

Fishing for a Soul mate

Your POV

As soon as the light hit my face, I groaned in complete annoyance and faced the other side of the bed when a horrifying thought struck me.School. I tried standing up but my body won't cooperate with me. After snuggling to my pillow for a few moments I decided to stand up with my eyes still close. I deliberately took a step forward with my hands searching for something to hold on. Succeeding in opening the door to my room I went towards the stairs.

Confident enough that I wo't fall down the stairs this time, I hold on to the railings and took a step forward only to slip... again. I was fully awake when I tumbled down the last flight of the stairs. Sighing to myself I wonder why I always fall down the stairs even if I'm being extra careful. I always fall down if it's not on top then the middle of the stairs. I wonder why I still don't get any concussions or amnesia because at this state I should already be bleeding. I guess I'm just too used to this.

Sometimes I ask myself. Why am I still alive? Everything would have been easy if I'm not here. After all I would have no use and I won't easily survive under circumstances. Maybe people were right. I'm just nothing but bad luck. Eversince I could remember I've been nothing but burden and no one would talk to me. Maybe that's the reason why  my parents left me. I couldn't blame them though if they realized that their daughter was useless and powerless that would bring shame to the family. "It's no time for self pity Hyun Cho" I said to myself.

Fending for myself since I was a child gives a lot of advantages like being independent and practical. Also you can choose wherenyou want to live and what you want to do. But at the same time you need to work your of in order to survive. You can't just buy things you needed without money you know?

In our world there are places which are highly advanced and urbanized mainly the capital of our place: Seoul. You can find everything in Seoul and it's where the royalties live. And there are places like Eforest. E stands for Enchanted and Eforest is the opposite of Seoul. You won't find any technology and it shows how the other civilizations live. Only few people dared to venture in the Eforesst because of the creatures living there.

Our world is full of super naturals like werewolves, vampires, fairies, witches, elves, magical creatures and elementals. Elementals have two classifications. The sub elementals for the middle class ones and the major elementals for the royalties. And the last one: the outcast where people like me belong. Those who have no special abilities or who don't belong to any of the categories mentioned  beforehand belongs to the outcast.

If you belong to the outcast group then you're consideered a slave. You are categorized according to your abilities. If you have a special ability then you're considered a normal and would be treated fairly. If you don't have any abilities then you are VERY LUCKY! Being mistreated by everyone, treated like a mere animal, not given a second chace, people stepping on you like dirt in this cruel society that base everything  on your capabilities.

Having no parents I chose to live in the boundary of Seoul and Eforest. It gives you a lot of advantages because you get to experience living in a modernize one and staying at the Enchanted one. You can be modern and use technology in Seoul. Going to malls,  grocery stores, learning how to be civilized and studying stuffs like math, science, history and many more.

While living close to Eforest you could observe a lot of things. You could see different creatures and get to observe them. Knowing their capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses. You have vast knowledge about your surroundings and your senses heightened knowing you could be in trouble anytime. I may not have any capabilities but I still have the strength and knowledge to make myself survive.

I also learned herbal medications and other ways in treating injuries or sickness. Though I don't really get sick often and when I do I just drink the processed ones. Being independent and doing everything I could so I could survive and live a peaceful life. I know how to cook, sew, and do a lot of things that other people don't know how. 

Sighing to myself I trudge to the kitchen and went to prepare my breakfast and to go to school.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: Chapter 1 is up!!!!!!!!!! It's pretty boring but I promise it will get interesting soon. I just gave some introductions about they're world. And Exo's POV will be up soon

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!