Meet the princes

Fishing for a Soul mate

Exo's POV

Everything was quiet, peaceful, and orderly...

Until you heard twelve boys fighting childishly.

"Yah! Hyung give me back my panda!" Said Tao who was chasing a chen heading upstairs "catch me if you can panda boy" he cackled "yah! I'm going to tell you to Kris gege!" he said that stopped Chen from running. "Fine. Here you can have it. I don't even want it" Chen gave the panda back to Tao. "You're just scared of gege" Tao taunted "Am not"

"Hyung I want bubble tea~" Sehun whined to Luhan "Sehun, I know you love bubble tea but you can't have them for breakfast you know?" the younger one only pouted "please?" he pleaded "no" it was quiet and Luhan decided to resume to what he is doing until Sehun spoke again "how about now?" Luhan sigh "no"

"Kai stop playing with that gigantic vase!" Kyungsoo screeched when he saw Kai playing with a gigantic vase throwing it up and down on the air. Hell he didn't even know where it came from. Kai pretended to not catch it that made Kyungsoo give out a high pitched scream. "Geez woman calm down" Kai said as he caught the vase on time "I'm not going to..." he didn't finished his sentence when he accidentally drop the gigantic vase "break it" his voice got smaller when he saw Kyungsoo looking intensely at him as if he's going to be burned alive. "Yah! Kim Jongin! That's 5th vase you broke this week!" he screamed "sorry?" that was the last straw for Kyungsoo "come here you idiot!" he roared and it was the cue for Kai to run for his life.

"hey Xiumin gege have you seen the book that I have been reading?" Lay ask Xiumin who is busy munching on his baozis. "You mean the hard bound cover book?" Lay nodded "yeah" "the one that you have been reading yesterday and you're wearing glasses at that time?" once again Lay nodded "and the title is inscripted in gold letters??" "yes! yes!" Lay was getting excited hoping one of his brothers saw it "and it says facts about unicorn?" Lay clapped his hands "Yes! Have you seen it?" he ask "no" Xiumin simply said and went back to eating which crushed the boy's hope in finding his beloved book. "Okay" Lay said and left but he didn't notice the smirk his hyung is hiding. He took out a book under the table and it was the exact book Lay was looking for. "Lay gege Xiumin gege has your book!" Tao shouted and Lay turned around. True enough to Tao's words Xiumin is ho0lding the book he's looking for. "my book! Give it back" he said and leapt towards Xiumin.

"hey baekhyun hyung! Chanyeol greeted his hyung who was just sitting there with nothing to do. "hey yeollie" the boy smiled at his younger brother. The two just sit in silent for a while. For a while because silent doesn't last when the duo is together. "Want to make loud noises that will distract everyone?" Chanyeol ask. "I thought you'd never ask. I'll plug the speakers" Baekhyun said "And I'll look for the most distracting or most annoying song ever" and thus they began executing their plan.

The two leaders of their group just stared at everyone. "I wonder why is our life so complicated" Suho said to Kris "yeah. Can't there be just a simple day where there isn't any ruckus going around?" the two sigh together waitng for something to happen. The two counted 1 up to 3 until they heard voices. "Suho hyung!" "Kris gege!" the two shook their heads at the same time before approaching their members "why do we have to be the responsible ones?" Kris grumbled "sometimes I wish we could just be childish like them" Suho said.

They were about to ask what's wrong when a maid comes in and announced that breakfast is ready. With that said everyone of them excluding Kris and Suho ran faster than the wind to go to the dining room. The two look around at the mess their members made. Scattered baozis, broken vase, a large speaker not fully set up, scattered books, and a panda stuff toy...

""I wonder what we did in our past lives that we deserve such treatments" Suho broke the silence "we should be use to this by now" Suho chuckled at Kris's comment "yeah. Let's go or we won't be able to eat breakfast with them eating almost everything" with that the two proceeded to the dining room much calmly than the others.

~dining room~

The two arrived and was surprised that evryone was calmly seated and haven't started eating yet. "I must be dreaming" Kris muttered and the two went to their places. "what's up guys?" Suho ask them "mom requeated that all of us eat together at theb SAME TIME" D.O. emphasized the last two words. "mom? she's here?" Suho ask "yes son I'm here" he was startled by the voice and found their mom grinning. "I'm quite offended that you didn't notice my presence" her mom joked and Suho rubbed his neck  while smiling sheepishly "sorry"

"let's eat?" their mom asked and everyone cheered. They ate their foods with much enthusiasm than before because their mom is with them. "So how do you like the food I cooked for you guys?" their mom ask "I guess it's fine mom. But it lacks spices" D.O. said and kai jabbed him with his elbow.

"what?" he mouthed and Kai rolled his eyes. "You know mom rarely eats dinner with us much less cook for us. So stop being a food critique and eat your food" Kai whispered. Their moml augh "oh Kyungsoo. Always the kitchen expert. The chef have told me you have gotten better in cooking specially in being a food critique. If I have time let's cook together okay?" D.O. nodded proudly and smirk at Kai as if saying 'in your face'

"So how's school?" the twelve boys almost choked on their food. Well some already did anyway. "what?" Tao asks incredulously    "how's your school?" their mom asked again. "Fine I guess.... just uhm complicated" Kris explained and their mom smiled "in what sense is it complicated? Are you having troubles in math? How about science? I can help you in any subject except Physical Education because I almost flunked there" her eyes are shining when she said she could help them in their studies.

"Stop being nerdy mom" Baekhyun said "I'm not nerdy" their mom protested and everyone just raised an eyebrow at her. They all know how their mom loved studying and even know the evolution of dirt "just... smart?" everyone laugh. This was the usual atmosphere when they are with their mom. "so tell me how?" the queen rested her head on her palm "it's kind of a long story" Chanyeol said "I have time for a long story" their mom smirked.

"Suho you tell the story" Kris said "me? Xiumin hyung is the oldest he should tell the story" said Suho "As the eldest I'm commanding you Kris to tell the story" the eldest of the twelve said "me?" he scoffs "Tao you tell the story" the panda boy shook his head "no. Baekhyun hyung tell the story" the diva of the group rolled his eyes "Chanyeol tell the story" the boy who's derping just look at him "Chen hyung can tell the story" the pranker just shook his head "Luhan hyung is one of the oldest, he can manage" the deer boy just look busy playing with his rubics cube "Sehun you're the maknae. I give you privilage to tell the story" the youngest just stared at him "Kyungsoo hyun you're the kitchen expert. You should be the one telling the story" The umma of the group look at lay "hyung. You're one of the most quiet member. I think you should speak more" he said to Lay "Not in the mood to speak" 

Kai sigh "I guess it's only me who's left to tell the story" everyone cheered and their mom look at all of them expectantly "well in our school... we sort of get too much attention" their mom giggled "you mean like fan girls?" Kai nodded "and in our locker, I don't even know how on earth they figure out our passwords! We change it almost everyday yet when we open our locker mountains of gifts went piling" their mom nodded "I guess it's normal. I mean my sons ARE good looking" this comment made everyone smile "and not to mention the princes who will soon take over" they groaned "girls are just the same. They notice you for your good looks or fame and fortune" Kai muttered and their mom faked cough. 

"Besides from you mom!!! You're the best there ever is" thei mom just shook her head "someday you'll find your match" she said "I doubt that would happen" Luhan said finally setting his rubics cube aside "I mean we both have the good looks and we are the future ruler of the kingdom" he said "someone's getting overly confident" their mom teased. "It's true anyway" said Chen.

"Have you heard the legend of the lake of destiny?" their mom asked and this caught the boy's attention "seriously? You believe that mom?" kris snorted "of course. It's how I met your dad" hnow this really got their attention fully and everyone leaned closer. "I thought you guys were engaged" Suho asked "We were, after I went to the lake of destiny I met him as my fiance" Kyungsoo sigh dramatically "awww. how sweet. I wish I have a beautiful love story like that" everyone look at him weirdly "have you been reading romance novels again?" Xiumin ask and he just stayed quiet.

"So don't tell me that it isn't true because it is okay?" everyone nodded their heads. "What does the legend says again?" Lay asks "it says that in the Eforest you could find a lake so clear as the sky that it looks like it also contains the stars and constellations. It glisten so brightly and the sight is very breath taking specially when it is a full moon. If you go there by day and you want to know something about your life or past you have to feed the fishes and if one ate your feeds then it is going to answer your question. But if you go there in a full moon you need to fish at exactly midnight and need to catch a fish between 12:00-12:01. If you succeed you can see who your soul mate's going to be" their mom said.

"I heard that it's going to be a full moon tonight" Baekhyun said and everyone's attention was turned to him. "Really?" Chanyeol asked excitedly "yeah... Don't you watch the news or something?" he asks and the twelve boys shook their heads "mom can we go? Please?" Tao pleaded "who doesn't believe this legend now?" their mom laughed "alright boys but you have to be careful" everyone nodded excitedly "Suho and Kris you guys are in charge of taking care of them" the two groaned "why can't it be Xiumin hyung or Luhan hyung? They're the eldest anyway" Suho said "you know why" their mom pointedly look at him.

"Yeah. Remember when mom assigned Xiumin hyung and Luhan hyung in charge of our fishing trip? Instead of catching fishes we were lost in the forest because he's leading and Luhan hyung  is holding the map upside down" everyone shuddered at the memory.

"I guess it's settled. Be good boys and don't you have to go to school?" their mom asked which made them stand up immediately to go to their own rooms hurriedly because they noticed that they are going to be late if they just sit there and chat. "boys" their mom smiled fondly before continuing to eat. "They grow up so fast" she said to herself.

_____________________________________________________________________

a/n: hey guys! Haven't updated in awhile... How do you like the story so far? 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!