Chapter OO2: Zelo + Tutor?

Mission Impossible: Get Gangster Boy Yongguk to Fall in Love with ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was taking a nice nap until the doorbell rudely rang. I got out of my bed and trudged over to the door. I open it up angrily.

 

"What do you-oh. Oh hi Zelo. I-is it five already? I-I didn't n-notice.."

 

I saw awkwardly. I rub the back of my neck sheepishly and move out of the doorway so Zelo could come in.

 

"Yeah, it is. Want to start on homework now?"

 

"Yeah sure. Do you want anything?"

 

"No, it's okay."

 

I walk over to my couch and make room for Zelo to sit down next to me. I open up the textbook to today's homework assignment,

 

"Okay, so let's get started. 1. The two circles below are concentric (have same center). The radius of the large circle is 10 and that of the small circle is 6. What is the length of the chord AB?

 

Psshhh, the answer is so obvious. The length of chord AB is 16.

 

"Uhm, 16?"

 

"Yes. Now, this question was a little easy, so of course, you should be able to do it. Now, next question. 2. Point A is inside the square BCDE whose side length is 20. The length of AB is 9 and the length of AE is 13. Find x the length of AC."

 

"Okay, I don't know how to solve this..."

 

Zelo says sheepishly. I giggle at this. What the are you doing Lee Jinri. You are not falling for this adorable person. No, he's not adorable. He's really cute... AISH LEE JINRI YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND HELP ZELO.

 

"Okay, so this one is a little hard. First, you use cosine law in triangle ABE: 132 = 202 + 92 - 2(20)(9)cos(T). then, use cosine law in triangle ACB: x2 = 202 + 92 - 2(20)(9)cos(90o - T), then use cosine law in triangle ACB: x2 = 202 + 92 - 2(20)(9)sin(T), solve the first equation for cos(T). cos(T) = 13/15 Use trigonometric identity to find sin(T) = 2 sqrt(14) / 15, lastly, substitute sin(T) by 2 sqrt(14) / 15 in the third equation and solve for x.

 

Zelo does the math in two minutes. Then, he finally says,

 

"17.4?"

 

"Yes. Now, this question was hard, so let's hope that the next few questions will be easier."

 

Zelo and I work on the math homework for the next hour. It's a little hard to explain to him since he doesn't always understand what I say. But now, its six. Usually, I would eat dinner at this time.

 

"Hey Zelo, would you like to have dinner here tonight?"

 

"Okay."

 

He replies. I go to the kitchen and start making a meal for the both of us. I hope he likes it.

 

 

 

 

*Ring ring*

 

...

 

*Ring ring*

 

...

 

*Ring r-

 

"AISSHH CHINCHA!"

 

I slapped my alarm clock as it rudely KEPT RINGING. GOD DAMMIT I'M GOING TO KILL WHOEVER CREATED THIS STUPID THING AND MY MOTHER FOR ING BUYING ONE.

 

I sigh angrily and get out of my bed. I go to the bathroom and do what I need to do. When I'm done, I walk downstairs and eat some pancakes. Theres a little note left beside it.

 

Yongguk, I won't be home for the next month, I have some things to.. Take care of.     Aish this women. She's never home. She's always out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter