Chapter O15: Why It's So Bad

Mission Impossible: Get Gangster Boy Yongguk to Fall in Love with ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Awkward silence filled the room. I'm not too positive why it's not good for someone to break up with Yongguk. I mean, I'm sure that he probably hates it.. But it's not like he ever even like the girl seriously.. Well other than Hyosung apparently. But still, I don't really get why this is all so bad. So what if you get dumped? Same thing happened to me. But I never dumped anyone. So yeah. I don't really know what I'm trying to say..     I mean, I guess, I'm just wondering, why is this so bad?     "Hey, guys, why is it so bad when someone breaks up with Yongguk? Has it like, never happened before?"     I asked. No one replied. Daehyun looked up at me with these eyes, eyes I've never seen on him. Actually, there's the same look in everyone else. What's going on here? I don't understand.. Why is this... Not good?     "Only one person has ever broken up with Yongguk before."     "Really wh-"     Before I could finish my sentence, Zelo grabbed my arm and pulled me away. He nodded at the others. What the hell? What's happening? Where is he bringing me?!     "Zelo, what are you doing?!"     I half shouted at him. But he ignored me. He kept dragging me. Finally, he walked into a dark room and close the door shut. Zelo locked the door close  and the lights. I was relieved that he finally let go of me. I turned around and faced the other members and looked around the room. What the hell? We're in a classroom full of spider webs and dust bunnies everywhere. And how the hell did the others get here before me? What. Is. Going. On?     "What the hell guys?! Why did you-"       "Hwang Miyun broke Yongguk's heart."     That name. That terrible name. That name that started this whole thing. Of course, everything traces back to her, doesn't it? If she didn't go to the school I went to, she could've been with Yongguk, happily, while I could still be with Baekhyun, happy and this wouldn't have happened. If she hadn't met Baekhyun, Yongguk wouldn't have dated Hyosung. Hyosung would never have broken Yongguk's heart. Yongguk wouldn't be as sad as hell right now, feeling like . Of course, this would all be that 's fault. you Hwang Miyun.     "Don't ever say that motherers name again, Kim Himchan."     I glared at Himchan. Of course, I shouldn't be glaring. But, I'm just so mad right now. Ugh, her.     "You know Hwang Mi-"     "WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?!"     "... You know her?"       "Do I know her? She ing- it's all her fault- let's just say, if she wasn't alive, if she was never born, everyone would be living happily. I would be with Byun Baekhyun, I wouldn't be a nerd that no one likes. Yongguk wouldn't be sad as right now because of Hyosung. Yongguk and I would never have met each other and just- she ruined everyone's life."     I stated camly. I didn't yell, I didn't whisper. I talked in an indoor voice. It's all the ers fault, huh?     Everyone was silent. I bet they all know it's true.     "You dated Byun Baekhyun, Jinri?"     "Sure as hell I did. But he broke up with me for that terrible Hwang Miyun."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter