Chapter OO1: My New Friend + Crush?

Mission Impossible: Get Gangster Boy Yongguk to Fall in Love with ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was just walking to school. I opened the front door, and everyone turns to look at me. I feel uncomfortable, even though this happens every day. I may be pretty, like everyone says, even though I honestly don't think I am, I am very shy and insecure. I really don't like it when people look at me, that's why I cover up my whole body. You'll always see me wearing jeans, sneakers, and some kind of shirt. I never wear skirts, shorts, or dresses. If do wear skirts or dresses, I make sure to wear leggings underneath. And I wear flats with them too. But I would never, not even in a million years, wear shorts. I will never own a pair, nor will I ever try one on. It just feels so uncomfortable because I know if I do, people would just keep staring at me. I'm not being conceited, I'm just telling the truth.

 

"Ugh, ."

 

", trying to steal my boyfriend."

 

"Why do guys like her anyway? She's not pretty AND she's a nerd."

 

I hear people scoff, hearing that I'm a and a . I get that every day. No girl likes me, which is why I have no friends. Every guy likes me, which is why I cover up my body. All the guys ask me to tutor them. Not because they're stupid. They are very smart. After all, I do go to Seoul's best high school, Seoul High. No one's stupid there. They all get either A's or B's. Nothing under. The reason why guys ask me to tutor them is because they just want to see me. They want me to fall for them and get into their little trap. But they should know, I'm smart. I'm the smartest in school. I'm the biggest nerd. Another reason why the girls don't like me. But anyways, I know very well what the guys want.

 

But I'm not stupid. I'm not idiotic. I'm just me, and I like it. I'm smart and supposedly pretty.

 

Besides, I don't want to be in a relationship anyway. It'd make me think the guy is more important than my school work, which we ALL know is wrong. School is much more important than boys.

 

Boys, they're icky.

 

Especially the one and only Bang Yongguk. He's horrible. He’s the leader of the biggest gang in Seoul High School. You know how I said that everyone in Seoul High is smart? Well not B.A.P. B.A.P is what Yongguk calls his gang.I have no idea how he came up with that.

 

B.A.P stands for Best Absolute Perfect. It's absurd, I know. After all, they aren't the best absolute perfect. If you ask me, I think they should be called H.U.I, horrible, ugly, idiots , because that's what they are. They're horrible and ugly. They’re also big idiots. You think I'm being mean, but I'm telling the truth. Like seriously, look at them.

 

 

Hi - De - Ous. Only an idiot would think they're good looking. Oh wait, that must mean the whole entire group of girls in Seoul High are idiots.  How could they think they're good looking? Just look at Daehyun and Youngjae. Daehyun looks like he's just going to murder someone any second and Youngjae looks like, well I don't know what he looks like. He's just staring at you intensely like an idiot. Yongguk, psh, he doesn't even know how to pose correctly. Just look at him. Like, what the is he doing? Trying to do an intense stare? Well if he is, he's failing. Even Daehyun did it better.

 

And Jongup, Himchan, and Zelo? What the . They look like huge retards. Zelo, what is he trying to do? Is he trying to seduce someone or something? Like seriously, he's not even looking ahead. Plus, you could totally see the eyeliner he wears EVERYDAY, I swear, you could spot it from a mile away. Himchan, now what is he doing? He's got his hands... In that area, looking like he needs to go visit the little boys’ room, ugly and gross. Like seriously Himchan, come on. You may be better looking than the others, but you sure aren't acting like one. 

 

For your information, yes, I do think that Himchan is the best looking in the group. But it doesn't mean that I don't despise him.

 

Now let's take a look at Jongup. I don't know what to say. He just looks horrible. Let's leave it at that.

 

Daehyun's face is sending me shivers

 

I walk down the hallway, making my way to my locker. I put my backpack in and take out what I need. I'm going to Math class right now, which means I have to spend the entire class with ALL of B.A.P. Great, don't you think?

 

I get into class, and take a seat all the way in the back. If I take a seat in the front, all the guys would just be eye ing me.

 

Except for B.A.P.

 

Which I am totally grateful for. I only like them for that reason. They never bother to eye me. But instead, the hurt me.

 

They insult me a lot, and they like to physically hurt me. Except for Zelo. Zelo is the only member who doesn’t hurt me. He just stands there, watching. But soon, he tells his group members to stop. Zelo is a really good person. I actually can stand him. He never eye s me, never tries to get me in bed, he never bullies me, and he always tries to make them stop. Zelo is the only member I like. He’s nice and he’s actually smart.

 

But anyways, enough about me praising Zelo.The girls in Seoul High also like to bully me a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter