It Takes a Man and a Woman

The Test of Time

After SNSD and Suju left, Leeteuk can’t help it but to think about what Taeyeon said earlier. She said that no one was in a relationship in SNSD. “What did she mean by that?”, he wondered.

It’s already 1AM and he still cannot sleep. He managed to get his phone by the side table and texted Taeyeon. “I might disturb her, but who cares? She might be tired. If she will not read it right away, at least she can see it first thing in the morning.”

To: Ahjumma

Taeng, are you still awake? HAHA We did not get the time to really talk… you know just the two of us. Your members, my members, and my family were all wacky. Sorry about that. I was wondering if I could see you tomorrow?

Taeyeon woke up from her message alert. She immediately smiled at his message and replied to him.

To: Ahjussi

If you can’t sleep, you can come over to our dorm now. Everyone’s sleeping now ever since we were in the van. The girls were tired and they already drank a lot of cocktails. HAHA

After a few minutes Taeyeon heard a knock on the door, as she was already waiting in the living room. They both sat side by side on the sofa.

Leeteuk immediately asked her, “Taeng, we’re officially dating, aren’t we?”

She replied without hesitation but her voice was soft, “If that’s what you think.”

“YAH! What do you mean by that?”, he said.

“I would also like to think of it that way. But you know you have Kang Sora and all…” she was smiling without a trace of jealousy.  But before she finishes, Leeteuk stopped her and cupped her soft cheeks.

“How many times do I have to say that it isn’t real? How about you and Hyung Don on We Got Married, HUH?”, he asked as he leaned closer to her face.

“EWWW! Oppa, don’t say such silly things.” As Leeteuk was teasing her, with his pouting lips approaching hers, she said, “Yah, Oppa, what are you doing?”

He gave her lips a quick smack. “This!”

“AGHHHH!” , She shouted. “I’M NOT A ANYMORE!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?”

“YAH, KIM TAE YEON, I just kissed you and we did not even do IT!!!”


“Park Jeong Su, excuse me! I was just trying to say something and you cut me off.” She stood up but before she could go away, he back hugged her. He placed his chin on her shoulder and bit her upper ear.

He whispered with his seductive voice, “Taeng, Saranghae.”

She turned to him and place her arms on his shoulder, with her hands wrapped around his neck. “Saranghae, Park Jeong Su.”

He placed on arm on her hip, with the other on her cheek. “Look, Taeng , I won’t give you any engagement ring. I cannot afford to have another similar accessories scandal way back.”

“Oppa, I understand.”

“Taeyeon?”

“Yes?”

“Would you be my girlfriend… again.”

“That would mean that you are my boyfriend. I don’t wanna lie to my fans, Oppa. So rather than boyfriend, I want you to be my boy, my man.”

“Kim Tae Yeon, would you be my girl and my woman?”

“Ne, Leeteuk-shi!”, she kissed him on his cheek.

He brushed her hair, and tucked some under her ear. “I’ll be leaving soon. Don’t forget me.”

“Don’t forget me too. Better do a good job in training.”, she his hair and tapped his head.

“Of course I will. I will work hard so that I can be rewarded with a vacation, so that I can see you.” He gave her a light French Kiss before giving her a tight hug.

He carried her bridal style and place her on her bed. He laid beside her. Taeyeon fixed the blanket and placed it on top of them.  They hugged again while lying down.

“Oppa, Kamsamnida.”

“Why’d you have to thank me.”

“For not doing IT. I’m sorry if I cannot. But don’t think that I’m not capable.”

“I know your y Taeng, that’s why I can’t wait until I get discharged so that we can get married and have babies.”

“Babies, right away?, I want to spend more time with you first. “

Suddenly Seohyun who was Taeyeon’s roommate spoke, sleeping on the other bed. “Taeyeon, unnie, what babies are you talking about. Is Leeteuk oppa here? I must have drunk a lot. Never knew those sweet cocktails would have an effect on me.”

Taeyeon and Leeteuk smiled at each other at her sudden speech. Taeyeon replied, “Seohyun-nah, Leeteuk oppa is here but you could just sleep. He’s bothering me about  us having babies in the future.”

Seohyun replied, “Good night oppa, I mean good morning. I can’t believe you two had with me being here.”

“YAH! Seohyun-nah! Is that what of you think of your unnie? I will lose my ity when we get married.”

Leeteuk said, “Seobaby is becoming Seo-byuntae! Hey Taeyeon you must have influenced her.”

“NO! Now, let’s all just go to sleep. In two hours Hyohyeon might be awake making breakfast.” Taeyeon finally ended the commotion.

The TaeTeuk couple sweetly hugged each under the covers, while Seohyun took a peak at the two and they all swept soundly.

“AWW Unnie, you and Oppa are so sweet. Sweet dreams. Okay, I will stop now.”

Taeyeon replied, already half-asleep, “Thanks Maknae, sorry for waking you up!”

 

 

*SUDDENLY NOT IN THE MOOD W/ RATED M. MY HORMONES ARE NOT COOPERATING HEHE. WELL IT’S BETTER CHASTE, RIGHT? I HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS. TAETEUK FIGHTING. LET’S PRAY FOR THE KOREAN PENINSULA AND LEETEUK AND THE SOLDIERS' SAFTY. LET’S ALSO SUPPORT SNSD AND SUJU.

*OMG I LOVE SNSD’S BEEP BEEP. THE SHORT MV WAS SO CUTE. AND OF COURSE SUJU HAS SS5 WORLD TOUR!