The SM Entertainment Farewell Party for Leeteuk

The Test of Time

 Leeteuk’s P.O.V.

Now that Lee Soo Man is relaxed, I think it is about time to tell him my plan. While all the SM Ent artists, officers and staffs were present at the party, our big boss was alone enjoying his glass of gin.

Before I greeted him, I stole a glance at my Taengoo who was dancing with her girls. Oh, aigoo! She’s so cute. I can’t wait to be with her later.

I told my boss who was also a father figure to us, casually, “Sir, I’m telling Taeyeon that I love her.”

Lee Soo Man replied while smiling, “Didn’t you tell me before that you’re telling her? I thought you already told her.”

“I was afraid that the fans would hate us. But I guess our fans also matured as we matured as well. I guess now is the right time.”

“After you made her suffer for so long? HAHAHA I’m just kidding.” LSM tapped his shoulder and pushed him away from him. “Now go back, and enjoy the night. This is for you. Don’t mind me here.”

“Thank you Sir.”

 

After Shinee, TVXQ, f(x), EXO, The Grace, and SNSD have performed, Lee Soo Man gave his speech.

If you want to walk down a new path, you have to face a different hardship once~~ Think about it as a good thing for the future and enlist with a happy mindset. A happy future will be waiting for you.”-Lee Soo Man.

All the Senior artists joined LSM on the stage, Kangta, BoA, and the two Senior leaders, Yunho and Taeyeon. Leeteuk was surprised to see Taeyeon joining them. He was proud of her when she walked elegantly but he can’t help but laugh a little because Taeyeon never felt superior and up to now she is living up to her title, Kid leader, whenever she is just in casual encounters unlike this formal event.

SNSD and Suju members were also controlling their laughter as they never thought that Taeyeon is so repectable, as in like a C.E.O. level. Of course Taeyeon’s smart and serious too, but she’s a dork at the same time.

Lee Soo Man: Kangta, a former member of the father of all KPop groups and stock holder of this company would like to say some advice.

Kangta: Leeteuk, I’m so proud that Super Junior stayed longer than H.O.T. (Shinee and f(x) laughed at this statement.) You lead your members well. Keep it up! SM will always be here for you.

Lee Soo Man: SM’s diva and C.E.O. candidate, Ms. Kwon Bo-Ah.

BoA: Thank you, Chairman. Our Seniors here have said everything. I will always be your noona in the Entertainment business. Stay the same when you come back. May you serve our nation well though the Army.

Lee Soo Man: The leader who’s loyalty had surpassed the test of time.

Yunho: How come I’m treated as a senior when you are older than me. But I have to admit that Leeteuk looks younger than I do. (Changmin and Suju were laughing on their respective seats.) I’m not the right person to give an advice since I’m going to the military after Teuk but please take care of your health while being away for almost 2 years.

Before Lee Soo Man could introduce the next person, Shinnee, f(x), EXO, Suju, and most especially SNSD were all shouting and cheering. Taeyeon could not help it but laugh at herself as well.

Lee Soo Man: The girl who is now a woman you have all been waiting for, our nation’s representative girl group’s leader, Kim Tae Yeon!

Leeteuk can’t help but to smile at her and she glanced at him before stepping on the pedestal.

She couldn’t start as the rest were still cheering and shouting. She bowed and bowed until the crowd settled down.

Taeyeon: Whoa! I feel tall standing here. I feel like a president. (Everyone laughed except Sunny who was also a shorty. They all thought she would turn serious but didn’t…) YAH! Jeong-su OPPA! (She called his attention and he raised his eyebrows) Why are you leaving all these kids to me? (She pointed at all the idol groups) As the oldest leader in SM, you are the leader of all the leaders. Now you are leaving this burden to me. Why are you leaving me? (Slowly tears flowed down her eyes but she was quick to wipe them away. Now her voice is shaky but trying to laugh) Now, this is how it feels to be a vice president when the president will be away.

Yunho: I think what you mean is that how the queen feels when the king will be away. (Everyone gave “WHOOO’s” and Lee Soo Man was silently smiling on his seat.)

Taeyeon: Yunho-oppa! (She paused for a moment while she blushed, as well as Leeteuk) The queen will only rule if the King dies. Leeteuk will not die! Ahem, going back… Your role in SM will be vacated while you are gone but I’m taking full responsibility to be a leader to our dongsaengs by being a good role model and setting a good example with the help of Super Junior oppas and Girls’ Generation. We will wait for you. Sarang…(she whispered “saranghae” and thought that the mic was off but it was not. She covered her face with her hair and quickly rushed to the Girls’ Generation table while the members were smiling in a comforting way, not teasing manner.

Leeteuk’s P.O.V.

I should not let this moment pass. I quickly got the mic and shouted, “ Saranghaeyeo SM Family! KIM TAE YEON, SARANGHAMNIDA!”

Lee Soo Man: I would just like to add that you juniors are not allowed to have relationships. FOCUS ON YOUR CAREERS. If you show me that you are responsible like our leaders here, I’ll permit you…

Taeyeon’s jaw dropped at what the Chairman said. Maybe her imaginations were right that LSM noticed them or maybe Teukie said something.

She said to the girls, “Eottoke?” She bit her lips and pouted.

SNSD hugged her, “It’s okay, it’s okay.”