Farewell Party in Leeteuk's House

The Test of Time

After the party with SM Entertainment, Super Junior and SNSD headed to Leeteuk’s house in their respective group’s vans.

Leeteuk approached the caterer while SuGen managed to find their respective spot in the house. Yuri immediately danced while loud party music was being played. Hyohyeon and Jessica were fooling around with her. Yoona and Sooyoung were the first to line up in the buffet cocktail buffet.

Sunny was looking at them in awe. Her smoky make-up added angst. “YAH, you guys! Didn’t you get full from the SM party a while ago?”

TaeTiSeo were just lauging and staring at the members, enjoying their funny moments.

“All of them seem to be busy with something. “, Taeyeon muttered.

Tiffany responded with an eye smile. “They never get bored.”

Maknae Seohyun added, “That’s because we all find something to do.”

Taeyeon responded half-wittedly, “That’s why you guys don’t need a leader anymore…”

“Ugh, Unnie, don’t say that.” Seohyun hugged Taeyeon’s shoulders.

Sunny heard this. “Yah! Are you going solo?”

“That means I’m the leader!”, Jessica was half joking.

“I’m not going solo.”,Taeyeon said.

“I would rather not have a leader, if it is just Jessica.”, Hyoyeon joked.

“YAH!”, the Ice Princess said while Yuri was just dancing by herself almost foolishly until Eunhyuk and Shindong joined her.

When Yoona finished getting food, she joined the conversation. “Guys, Taeyeon-unnie just wants to hear that we love her to be our leader. LOL.”

“That girl is just being emo again!” Sooyoung added.

“YAH! Sooyoung, I’m still your Unnie!!!” Taeyeon was laughing while shouting.

“Taeyeon is the voice of SNSD, we wouldn’t survive without her.” Tiffany said to conclude the silly conversation. Seohyun nodded and back hugged her unnie again.

“Uh, Seohyun is so sweet towards Taeyeon.” Hyohyeon said.

“That’s because Taeyeon-unnie loves my hugs while you find it corny.” Seohyun replied.

Taeyeon then rubbed Seohyun’s hair like a baby. While the girls continued conversing, Taeyeon’s eyes wandered around, until she saw who she was looking for. She stole some glances at Leeteuk while she was giggling with the girls.

“Taeyeon is bothered right now.”, Hyohyeon said.

Taeyeon replied, “What about me AGAIN? Talk about other stuff, not me.”

“But you are the reason for this party” Jessica more.

 “What the- what the hell, Sica?” Taeyeon giving an ahjumma laugh so that her anxiety would not be obvious.

“Why are you anxious anyway?”, Sunny noticed that Taeyeon was becoming tensed as she kept stumping the floor and playing with her nails.

“Are you guys mind readers?” the leader replied.

“So you’re admitting that you are really tense?” Yuri said in a serious tone while nodding.

Taeyeon didn’t know what to say anymore. “GUYS!!! I love you guys, my girls.” She was laughing hysterically as all the girls knew her emotions without venting it out to them. She sat on the floor and stood up again while holding her head, kinda like a crazy person. “EOTOKKE”

Suddenly someone held her right shoulder, and she was surprised to see who it was.

“Wah! Eottokke, Leeteuk-ssi”

“Since when did you call me that, you guys all call be Oppa!” He then turned to all the SNSD members surrounding them. Girls, the bar is now open, you can get pretty cocktails over there.”

“WAH! There’s a pink one!” Tiffany lead the group, knowing that her best friend needs a moment with her love interest.

“Take care of Maknae.”, Taeyeon shouted as they left

“Ne!” They all replied.

Seohyun turned back to respond. “Leeteuk oppa, why are you holding Taeyeon-unnie’s shoulder?”

He turned conscious and quickly removed it. “It’s normal for leaders to be buddies!” He placed his elbow on her shoulders like a cool dude.

“Oooooh….c’mon?” Jessica said with her death glare.

When all the dorky members finally left, he turned to look at her. After his hand was on her shoulders, unknowingly, he held her right hand.

“Yes, we’re finally together.” Leeteuk smiled at the ceiling, relieved that those quirky girls left.

“What did you say?, Taeyeon said.

“You sure have funny and loving members.”

Taeyeon responded with an unsatisfied and long, “Ahhh”

Leeteuk, still holding her hand, pulled her towards the balcony after the sala and the bar. It was windy outside that is why the white curtains were flying as they walked passed it.

Taeyeon stared at his hand that was holding hers. Leeteuk noticed her and looked up at her face after staring at their hands. Moments of Leeteuk holding her hands flashed in her mind. During MAMA, Seoul Music Awards, music shows, he would always hold her hand to congratulate her. Why would he grip my hand while he would just shake Tiffany’s, Jessica’s, Seohyun’s Yoona’s, Yuri’s, Sunny’s, Hyohyeon’s and Sooyoung’s?

He gripped her hand tightly and caressed it with his thumb. He was really smiling so brightly until Taeyeon raised their hands shoulder level. She was full of emotions so she burst saying, “Is it normal for a girl and a boy who are friends to hold hands?” She too was shocked at what she had just said so she added an explanation to deviate from what she said, “Maybe we aren’t normal because we’re idols. Our schedule is irregular, and maybe our behaviour as well. Or maybe this is what they label as the co-leader bond.”

She thought to herself, But I don’t do this to the other leaders like Yunho, Onew, or even Victoria.

 Leeteuk stared at her intently, examining every detail of her face. He wanted to answer her question but all he could say was, “You’re beautiful.” He let go of her hand and touched her newly grown brown hair. “After you had those blonde extensions, I thought I would never have a Taengoo with this hair again.” She pouted and he pinched her nose. “Cute-ah!”, he said.

She was totally absorbed at Leeteuk’s kindness and peace. She totally forgot that she was full of emotions just a while ago. He could make her heart calm and relaxed easily.

He held her as they approached the railings of the balcony. He placed his left hand on the railing and his right on her shoulder. She forgot what she had just said but he didn’t. “To answer you’re question…” He said while she turned to him from facing the balcony with the whole scene of Seoul scene from the top.

“…A girl and a boy do not normally hold hands when they are just friends.” He held her hands again while saying, “A girl and a boy holding hands are obviously more than friends, that is why I’m holding yours now.”

In the meanwhile, Super Generation were secretly peeking at what’s happening between their leaders. “Guys, I think these love birds need some privacy.” Jessica seriously sated. “Why did you turn serious?” Sooyoung was laughing at her sudden change of attitude. Jessica did not reply but she stole a glance at Donghae. She thought, I don’t want Taeng to experience such a publicized relationship. I don’t want SNSD to experience a lot of bashing again….She checked out to see the leader couple, and left after the others.

“I’m sorry if I hadn’t made it clear to you. I’m sorry if our relationship was not clear, but now I want us to be formally together. Saranghae, Kim Tae Yeon”

“WAAAH!” The rest of the SNSD girls said, and went to the balcony. Super Junior followed them. “YAH! I thought we were not supposed to interrupt their moment?” Sunny said. “Sorry, I heard Leeteuk saying “Saranghae, Kim Tae Yeon” and everyone just started shouting with me.” Yuri squealed. “Besides, you guys are the leaders, you guys need our approval.” Donghae added while resting his arms in Yoona’s shoulder.

“YAH! Since when have you two been together?” Taeyeon told YoonHae

“Unnie, I told you right?” Yoona gave an alligator laugh.

“Oh, sorry, I forgot, I got so confused, sorry.” Taeyeon replied.

Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon straight in the eye. “C’mon, Taeng, let’s go back inside.”

“Ne.” Taeyeon looked up and replied sweetly.

When they went back, a long dining table was set and Leeteuk’s parents and sister were already seated. All of them bowed upon seeing Leeteuk’s family members.

Leeteuk’s mom and sister immediately hugged Taeyeon. “Welcome to the family”, his mom told Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was shocked but she just bowed and said, “Kamsamnida, Ne.”

“I knew it! It has always been Taeyeon!” Leeteuk’s sister said.

“Bwoah?” Taeyeon turned to look at Leeteuk

“Yes, Taeng, ever since, I just waited for you to be a lady. You were very young and fragile back then.” Faces of Taeyeon from 2007-2009 flashed into his mind in an instant from “Into the New World”, “Gee”, and “Genie”

“Go guys and eat some more. You must be hungry at this time.                 You’ve lost all your energy.” Leeteuk’s dad said who was seated at the center.

“Yes, sir, we’re always hungry especially Yoona and Sooyoung.” Hyohyeon said.

“But people think that I’m the glutton.” Shindong added.

“We love midnight snack!” Seohyun said.

“So who else are in a relationship in SNSD?” Leeteuk’s sister said.

Hyohyeon first answered, “People think that I’m with Eunhyuk but it’s not true. It has never been true! I dated someone before but told me to quit SNSD, but I would never do that!”

“Eunhyuk is with IU”, Yesung declared while Hyukie was just staring at his food.

“And I don’t know with this Jessica who’s she with now.” Sooyoung said.

“Jessica-unnie is a good person inside even if it doesn’t show outside most of the time”, Seohyun added while chewing, still poised.

“In Suju, only Shindong is in a relationship.”, Siwon said after being so quiet the whole night.

“Basically, no one’s in a relationship in SNSD.” Taeyeon said casually while being shocked at what she said.

Leeteuk was hurt at what she said but he just went with the flow. “Obviously me and Taeyeon are not together.” Suju laughed and SNSD stayed silent.

“Kids are so complicated these days.” Leeteuk’s mom looked confused.

“Our career and fans are more important”, Leeteuk gave an answer to her mom.

“And our members and unity and stability as a group.”, Taeyeon added.

“Oppa and I…” Yoona said. “Me and Yoona…” Donghae tried to say.

“Donghae and Yoona are just fooling around, and they can stand not seeing each other.” Leeteuk interrupted.

“But I don’t know if I can stand not seeing you.” Taeyeon looked at him giving a sad and worried face.

Leeteuk was also worried so she cupped her face, “Taeng…”

Tiffany comes to the rescue to stop the tension. “Taeyeon and Leeteuk are very lucky to have found love within the agency. They can never be worlds apart.” All of SNSD nodded at her statement.

Taeyeon added, “As idols, we know our limits. We have achieved our dreams and goals, but there are still boundaries when it comes to love. Loving someone doesn’t mean that you are together. And not being together doesn’t stop us from loving someone.”

Leeteuk just stared at her intently. He looked at his parents, and his sister.

“This is one of the reasons why I didn’t want to be an idol.”, Leeteuk’s sister said.

Leeteuk finally spoke, “We have to make the most out of time. Our life span as idols is very short, we all know that.” Taeyeon nodded at his yeobo’s statement. “Time will come when love and blossom fully.”

 

“Look at maknae, she is enjoying this mature talk.”, Taeyeon was slightly laughing at the always serious Seohyun

“Basically, we’re like PowerPuff Girls. It’s weird if PPG have boyfriends.” Hyohyeon broke the ice.

“That is why they created PowerPuff teens!”  Sica replied with her signature naughty laugh.

Everyone turned serious again when Leeteuk told Taeyeon, “Taeyeon, promise me that you would never find any other man besides me.” He was really bothered as he cannot look over her while in the military.

“I have never had any other man besides you. I will wait until the right time comes for us to be together, even if it takes a lifetime.” She replied wholeheartedly

Leeteuk hugged Taeyeon lightly, and he whispered to her ear, “I promise to hug you more tightly when we get married. Always take care.”

Taeyeon bowed at Leeteuk’s family members and then to Super Junior. “The girls and I still have a recording for our new album tomorrow morning. Thank you for a great night.”

Everyone went outside as SNSD rode their vans going home. Leeteuk waved at Taeyeon happily and she replied with her “Twinkle”pose.
“She’s so damn cute.”, Leeteuk thought to himself. He bid farewell to his family, as Suju followed to leave going back to their dorm.

 

 

*WATCH OUT FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER. I'M PLANNING TO MAKE IT RATED M OR JUST MORE TAETEUK MOMENTS