Chapter 4: These 12 Wild Weird And EXOtic Boys {Part 2}

The Mute Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: These Wild Weird And EXOtic Boys {Part 2}

Li Rin's POV:

 

I wait patiently in the living room for Chanyeol to come with the rest of them.

They seemed extrememly rowdy...Will we ever get our project done with people like them here?

"Hey sorry about all them." Chanyeol says coming in and tossing a box to the side. "They can get out of control sometimes...Unlike me, I can keep myself under control." he says smiling smugly.

I give him a look. "You? Haha funny one." I sign.  Chanyeol gives me a confused look.

Right...He can't understand sign language...This project is going to be really hard to do....

I get out a piece of paper and start writing. "We need to find a way to communicate if you're going to help. Because writing notes will take forever and I want to get this project done as quickly as posible."

So I'll have less time with you!

Chanyeol reads the note and furrows his eyebrows but it quickly disappears and turns into a grin. "I know what we can do! I'll learn sign lanuage!" Chanyeol says. I give him another look and take out another piece of paper. "Do you know how long it will take you to learn sign language? You can't learn it that quickly. We only have a 2 weeks for the project. I doubt you'll get it by then."

Chanyeol raises an eyebrow and grins. "You doubt me?" I shake my head and write "Of course not."

Yes I'm extremely doubtful.

"So do you want me to start working on the project?" I write.

I just want to get it over with...

Chanyeol shakes his head. "Nah let's go have some fun." I give him a what-the-heck face. 

Go have some fun!? Is he serious? Fun!? We're supposed to be doing our project!

"Come on!" He says grabbing my arm. "Let's go have some fun!" Before I can write down a message telling him how we need to focus he pulls me away and out of the house. "Hey everyone we're going to Lotte World!" Chanyeol says grinning widely.

I give him a bewildered look W-what!? Since when!? Why am I coming with you!?

"So who else wants to come?" Chanyeol asks. 11 pairs of hands fly into the air. I wave my arms in front of Chanyeols hands frantically, making a "NO" sign. Trying to tell him that I did not under any circumstances want to come along with him. But he obviously wasn't getting it.

Not like I was actually expecting him to understand, but hey it was worth a shot.

"Okay then! Everyone in the van!" Chanyeols says pointing towards the van and dragging me with him.

He's joking right? We're not actually going to Lotte World...Are we?

-----

Autho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter