Chapter 9: LOST

The Mute Singer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9: LOST

Li Rin's POV:

 

"So you ready?" Jinyoung says.

"Yep, I haven't seen her in so long! I actually kinda miss her."  I sign smiling.

Jinyoung "Yeah me too."

"How long has it been since you saw her?"  I sign.

"Probably at least a month or two...I try to see her as often as I can, but with my parents hiding her all the time and my busy schedule it's hard too...But that's just some poor excuse...I'm a horrible big brother." Jinyoung says.

"No you're not! You're the best big brother I know! I'd love to have a brother like you." I sign while smiling.

"I hope she feels that way too." Jinyoung says sadly. "Let's go I'll drive us."

 

Where are we going you ask?

To see Jinyoung's younger sister, her name is Jung Na Mi and she's 9.

She's the cutest thing you'll ever see. She has these pretty round eyes, silky smooth black hair, and cute round cheeks that you just want to squeeze.

To me she's one of the most beautiful girl's you'll ever see, she has the kindest personality, and learns things very quickly..

But to others she's considered a nuisance, an accident, or mistake.

Because Na Mi is a little different...

She was born with an extra pair of chromosomes...

Na Mi is one of the many children born with Down Syndrome, and because of this she is mocked, and taken as a joke where ever she goes.

Thus making her parents super overprotective of her, and keeping her locked up in their house all day everyday with no visitors.

You may think this is a bit extreme, and I agree it is.

Na Mi needs some air, some interaction with others, so whenever Jinyoung's parents go out and ask him to look after her, we take her out to go shopping or out to eat.

Of course Jinyoung being the famous star he is, limits the places we can go.

Not too populated, and not too crowded,  but I guess it's better for us this way.

Na Mi is Claustrophobic, and doesn't like to be in crowds.

But even though we may not go to fancy restaurants and high class food and service, I couldn't be happier.

Spending time with the two of them is what makes me the happiest, so we could be stranded in the dessert with no water or food, but it wouldn't matter, because I have them, and that's all I need.

--------

 

"Hi Na Mi!" I sign.

Na Mi smiles widely and waves back.

Na Mi's a fast learner, and understands everything I sign to her, that's her special talent.

But she's not really  that much of a talker, but that's okay, her smiles enough for me.

"Come hug your big bro!" Jinyoung says smiling, his arms wide as Na Mi runs into his embrace for a big hug.

"We missed you Na Mi. Have you missed us?" Jinyoung asks.

Na Mi smiles and shakes her head yes.

"Well than let's do what we always do why don't we? Shall we go to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter