Chapter 2

The Line that Divides a Friendship and a Relationship

Sehun's POV:

So luckily i knew some of the people in my classes but i was unluckily stuck with our group's oh-so-famously known as the lovey-dovey couple or Baekhyun and Chanyeol in my first class. Besides Suho hyung and Lay hyung, they were the only other couple in our group. Luckily no one was homophobic.

We all decided to sit next to each other for the block. The whole class Chanyeol and Baekhyun were passing cutesy notes to each other. Blehh i just can't wait to talk to Luhan hyung after this.

Luhan hyung please come and save me! Quickly!

I can't stay with Baekyeol for any longer.

Hm...what is Luhan hyung doing right now.... 

Chanyeol's POV:

Currently I was sitting next to my one and only love, Baekhyun. His petite and delicate hand fitting perfectly in mine resting on his thigh under the desk. His hair is perfectly tousled and wearing a grey, blue and white plaid shirt under a red sweater with khaki pants. (Kinda like what he's wearing in the Ivy club pictures)

Man does he look amazing today. if only we weren't in class i could shower him with kisses all over his perfect fac--

"Mr. Park. What is rule 13?"

"uhhh...."

"Chanyeollie it's don't [.....]" whispered a beautiful voice that I instantly recognized. 

"[....]" After that the teacher just left me alone and when on with her boring lecture. During the middle of it, a note was thrown under my nose onto my desk.

I thought you were my knight in shining armor that should be saving me. It read. 

I quickly scribbled back: 

Looks like i was the damsel in distress this time >.<

Baekhyun giggled at my responce as we continued to pass note throughout the rest of the block. What would i do without him?


tumblr_ma0dtuofrk1rbffmfo4_250.gif

aww getting shorter just to please Baekhyun :3

tumblr_ma09sbLYe01rzvju6o1_500.gif

image

tumblr_m6hlfi61h81rtrq69o1_250.gif

tumblr_md4lvgMEjR1qi1dhao1_500.gif

tumblr_m6ew81gMbw1ryxhz4o1_400.png

I love HunHan a lot but these two......

i just can't

they're so cute

^.^

sorry the writing part wasnt that long but i hoped you liked the baekyeol 

can you guys please answer this poll?