Chapter 3

The Line that Divides a Friendship and a Relationship

Sehun's POV:

RINGGG~! 

"Gahh! Oww."

"AHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY.....GOODNESS....... BAEKHYUN I .......CAN'T BREATHE!"

"Sehunnie, did the bell really scare you that bad?" Asked Chanyeol after his laughing fit.

"Of course. Especially when you were asleep you giant." I replied.  What a crude awakening....

"Can you lovebirds help me up?" 

"Hmmmm....I guess we should help our little maknae Chanyeollie."

After finally getting off the ground, we started to proceed to our next class. Not long after we left our class, I saw a familiar honey-haired guy walking my way with none other than our famous " faced hyung." 

"LUHAN HYUNG!" 

The said person looked up and finally saw me. "Sehun-ah!" he called out and he started to jog over to me. I decided to run to him to so it was kind of like those scenes in movies where the guy and girl runs to each other in slow motion. We then hugged as if we haven't seen each other in years. 

"How was your first class?" 

"Really boring. I wish we were in the same grade so i could have classes with you." 

"Haha don't worry Sehun-ah. Having Baekhyun, Chanyeol and them will be fun." Mann i just want to spend some time with my best friend. well at least ill see him the halls and lunch. 

"Luhan oppa!" Suddenly a girl came and wraped her arm around Luhan. 

"Oh.. hi Fei..." Who is this girl? 

"Oppa~ I missed you over summer break! I'm so happy we have classes together! Now we can hang out a bunch!"

"Ahh....yeah me too."  Hmm...why isn't Luhan as happy as he usually is when he talks to people? "Well..umm.. Sehun-ah do you know how to get to your next class?"

"Umm..no and darn everyone already left!"

"Here ill take you to your next class. Bye Fei" Luhan said in a hurry as he grabbed my arm and we started walking away from Fei.

"Sorry about that Sehun-ah but what class are you going to  now?"

I had to pull out my schedule since i've only been in this school for about an hour and a half. "hmm...dance."

"Oh I have dance this period too but im just in dance 2 and youre in dance 1." Darn and i thought that we would have this class together. 

We continued to talk until we got to the dance studio but the whole time, i didnt pay much attention to what he was saying. Something was bothering me a lot. Who is that Fei girl? Why didnt Luhan introduce me to her? Does he have a girlfriend that he didnt tell anyone? I couldnt stop thinking about Luhan hyung and Fei for the rest of the period. At least it was a good thing that we didnt have to do anything. I definitly need to ask hyung about her when i get the chance to. 


Luhan's POV:

I glad i get to walk with my best friend to at least one class. Something seemed to be bothering him as we were walking here. I wonder what it is....he seemed fine before Fei came up to me....oh well, i'll just ask him about it after class.

*time skip to after class*

"See you later Luhan!" "See you at lunch" "Hope you make it through your next class" 

Oh great. That just reminded me that i have math with Ms. Jung, the strictest teacher in the school. I stood outside the dance studio waiting for Sehun to come out but i was so absorbed in my thoughts of how im going to pass math this year i didnt hear a certain person call my name.

"LUHAN HYUNG!"

"AHH! Sehun! Did you need to yell in my ear?!"  

"Sorry hyung but i've called your name 10 times and you didn't hear me."

"Oh sorry Sehun i was just thinking and i didn't hear you. But lets walk to our classes together."

We talked about our classes on our way but before we were going to walk into our separate classes, Sehun grabbed my arm.

"Umm...hyung. Can i ask you something?"

"Yeah of course. What is it?"

"Who was-"

Suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me in a hug.

"Luhan ge! I haven't seen you at all since school started! " I instantly recognized that voice. It was none other than 

"Haha Tao it's only been 3 hours since i last saw you."

"Can one not miss their ge?"

"Sure you can Tao but i need to go to my class now but it looks like you and Sehun have math together. Have fun and please don't go wushu on anyone okay?"

"Ge, don't worry i won't."

Sometimes i worry that Tao is going to kill someone with his wushu skills. He's so innocent and sweet but when he's angry, now that's just not a pretty sight to see. But what did Sehun want to ask me? I guess i'll have to ask him during lunch.


Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update but I blame the new Asian drama I started watching.... Curse my soft spot for those things 

anyways... Until next time! 

Oh I hope you guys all had a good Thanksgiving ate a bunch of good food yummm~