Chapter 5

The Line that Divides a Friendship and a Relationship

RINGG~!!!

 

“Ahh~ finally this day is over! Time to blow this Popsicle stand.”

 

“Wait Tao-hyung! Wait for me!”

 

“I can’t Sehunnie. The new Gucci book bag just camp out today and it’s just screaming my name. I gotta go find Kris-ge before he tries to leave without me. See you back at the house!”

 

“…..so I guess Gucci is more important to me huh?” Sehun said under his breath as he trailed behind Tao who was looking everywhere in the hall for Kris.

 

“Kris-ge! Kris-ge!” There’s only one person that calls him that so Kris wasn’t surprised when he turned around to be face to face with the panda-looking boy. Kris ruffled Tao’s hair, despite the younger telling him multiple times in the past that he didn’t like it.

 

“What do you need Tao?”

 

“Ge-ge! How many times do I have to tell you not the ruffle my hair?! ….I work really hard on it every morning… but did you forget?! The new Gucci book bag comes out today and you promised me that you’ll take me to go get it!”  

 

*sighhh…* “I don’t have a choice to take you or not do I?”

 

“Yayyy! Ge-ge lets go before they run out!” Tao excitedly grabbed Kris’ arm and dragged in out of the school while Kris put on his famous face. By now, Kris was used to being dragged out to go shopping by his panda best friend and there hasn’t been a time where Tao hasn’t persuaded him to go. His aegyo was just too hard for Kris to resist, but of course it worked on all of Tao’s hyungs but according to everyone, he just can’t resist it because “anything Tao does makes him weak.” 

 

Pshh yeah right. They’re just all idiots. Tao doesn’t make me weak. I. AM. KRIS. WU. Nothing makes me weak! Kris thought as Tao was still excitedly talking about the new book bag and how he almost died waiting for school to get out so he could go get it.

 

Well… he is cute. I mean who wouldn’t get weak from his aegyo? Wait what am I sayi-

 

“Ge-ge! Are you even listening to me?”

 

With his train of thought broken, Kris could only respond with “huh? Oh… yeah of course. Keep going.”

 

“Alright well the design of it is different because the Gucci symbol is running up and down instead of sideways and….”

 

This is gunna be a longgg afternoon… T.T

 

 

“Guess who?” The honey haired boy said in a sing song voice.

 

“Luhan- hyung, I would know it was you without you saying guess who.”

 

“Aww Sehunnie cheer up! School is done for the day and hyung know just what will cheer you up!”

 

Luhan grabbed Sehun’s hand and quickly intertwined their fingers so that he could take Sehun to the one place he knew would make the maknae happy. Having their fingers intertwined and holding hands was nothing new to the pair of best friends, they almost did that every time they would go somewhere together. This was nothing new to Sehun but he suddenly felt different when Luhan grabbed his hand. Before, he used to hate his hyung doing that to him, but he knew that if he pulled his hand away, his hyung would get upset. But now, Sehun felt like he actually liked Luhan holding his hand.

 

 While Sehun was immersed in his thoughts, Luhan had finally brought them to their destination which was no other than the bubble tea shop down the street from their apartment.

 

“Sehun were here! I’ll go get the bubble tea this time and you can find us a seat kay?”

 

Sehun completely forgot what he was thinking about when the familiar feeling of Luhan's hand disappeared from his touch as Luhan went to go get the bubble teas.

 

“Huh? Oh yeah sure hyung.”

 

Sehun slowly trudged over to their usual spot; a small booth in the back of the shop that was next to the window, Luhan's favorite place in the whole shop. He plopped down in the side with his back facing the window since he knew his hyung liked being able to look out the window. Now that he was thinking about it, Sehun realized that he knew almost everything about his hyung. Some would think it was creepy but Sehun thought it was normal since they hung out almost everyday since they were little.

 

A good 10 minutes passed until Sehun noticed that Luhan wasn’t back with the teas yet.

 

It’s never taken this long to get them…maybe Luhan hyung got kidnapped!!

 

Sehun quickly shot up from his seat and ran to the counter and found Luhan there with no cuts or bruises. He let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding and then he noticed that there was another person next to his hyung. It was a girl with long black hair, soft features and a really pretty face. That’s when it hit him, it was Fei from earlier!

 

Why is Luhan hyung talking to her? He seemed really uncomfortable last time they talked…

 

That’s when Sehun noticed Luhan's facial expression. It was somewhat apologetic and sad but there was still that uncomfortable look lingering on his baby face.

 

I wonder what they’re talking about. Why does Luhan hyung always look like that when they’re talking?

 

“Sehun?”

 

“Huh?? Oh hey hyung. I was just checking on why it was taking you so long. You know how I love my bubble tea haha…”

 

“oh yeah ummm… Sehun this is Fei. She’s a friend of mine. Well…Fei, I guess I’ll see you at school sometime…”

 

“Yeah I guess…bye Luhan.”

 

“Sorry for making you wait maknae!” Luhan said as he walked towards Sehun, his apologetic and sad facial expression completely gone.

 

When the pair got back to their table, Luhan was completely back to his normal cheerier self. Sehun was dying to ask Luhan about Fei and why he looked so sad and uncomfortable when he was talking to her. 

 

"You wanna ask about her don't you?"

 

This caught Sehun by surprise. How did he know what he was thinking....?

 

"Sehun I know you probably better than i even know myself so go ahead and ask away."

 

"Well...so far, when I've seen you talking to her....you always look somewhat uncomfortable and sad. Why?"

 

"Well..."


Cliffhangerrrr! 

Sorry guys but im really in the mood to write today so i thought i'd give you guys a cliff hanger once in awhile. 

 

So what is the relationship between Fei and Luhan? Is Sehun going to figure it out? Did Tao get his Gucci book bag!? 

 

haha i'll answer those in the next update but enjoy!! and dont forget to tell me what you guys think!!

Until next time ♥♥