Chapter 4

The Line that Divides a Friendship and a Relationship

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were luck enough to have all their classes together. Their wish of being together 24/7 was finally fulfilled. It didn’t matter to Baekhyun about being late to their classes since he knew his boyfriend will also be late with him. Lunch was the only thing that all 12 of the boys had together.

 

The Baekyeol couple happily strolled into the cafeteria, hand in hand with their fingers intertwined looking for the others.

 

“Ah Yeollie! There they are!” Baekhyun quickly dragged his boyfriend over to the circular table located near the back of the cafeteria where Kris, Kai, Suho and Lay were currently sitting at.

 

“Ayo waddup krease?”

 

“Ayo waddup?”

 

“Must you guys do that every time you see each other?” Kyungsoo said as he took a seat next to Kai.

 

“Well, umma, it’s now a tradition to say this to each other when we see each other. Weren’t you at the house meeting when we discussed this?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“No I wasn’t but I wish I was there to make sure I don’t have to hear this all the time.” Kyungsoo made a -___- face as Chanyeol continued to tell Kyungsoo about the house meeting he missed and how he missed out on all the fun.

 

Eventually everyone arrived at the table with Tao and Sehun being the last ones to come.

 

“Sehun-ah come sit next to me! I saved you a seat.” Luhan said as he saw the pair walk towards them.

 

“So did anything interesting happen yet?” Lay asked.

 

“Yeah! You missed it! Sehun fell asleep in class and then when the bell rang, he completely freaked out and fell out of his chair!” Baekhyun shared with everyone, not letting Sehun forget about one of the most embarrassing times of his life. Sehun shot an “I’m going to kill you” look to Baekhyun as everyone at the table was laughing except for Sehun.

 

“Oh gosh I wish I could’ve been there to see this with my own eyes!” Kris managed to say between his laughs while clutching his stomach.

 

“Hyung~ everyone is laughing at me!” Sehun whined to Luhan in hopes of him telling the others to stop laughing but instead Luhan just pinched his cheek and kept laughing.

 

“I hate all of you.” Sehun declared as he got up to leave but Luhan noticed the maknae’s movements and grabbed onto his hand before he was able to leave.

 

“Sehun-ah you have to admit that it is funny but don’t leave.”

 

Luhan’s words were able to persuade Sehun to stay but it wasn’t like he was actually going to leave. He didn’t know where else he would go but he was hoping someone would stop him from leaving.

 

The rest of lunch was spent talking about how everyone else’s first few classes were and who was in each other’s classes. Soon it was time to return to class. Everyone said their goodbyes and went their separate ways except for Kai and Kyungsoo. Luckily they were headed towards the same building.  

 

“Hey Kyungsoo, would you mind walking me to my next class? I’ve kind of gotten lost on the way to all my classes so far…haha…” Kai sheepishly asked; embarrassed about how he always needed Kyungsoo’s help. Usually Kai figured things out and it was rare for him to ask his hyungs for help except when it came to his best friend. Kyungsoo was someone who was always there for him and helped him whenever he needed and sometimes Kai thought he was bothering Kyungsoo by always asking him stuff.

 

“Yeah of course. Where is it?” Kai told him the room number and Kyungsoo began guiding him to class. When Kyungsoo looked down at his watch, he noticed that there were only 2 minutes left until the bell would ring. He grabbed onto Kai’s hand and started running down the hall dragging Kai behind him.

 

“Woah hyung, can we slow down? Why are we running?”

 

“Well there’s only 2 minutes left and I still have to get to my class.” Kyungsoo pretty much shouted.

 

“Hyung its okay you can just let me find my way from here.”

 

“I can’t do that to you, Kai! Come on were almost there!”

 

Without warning, Kyungsoo suddenly stopped in front of what Kai assumed was his classroom. “Alright here we are. Be good and take good notes, okay?”

 

“Yes umma! Now go to your class before you're late.” Kai watched as Kyungsoo’s eyes widened and just as he was turning around to leave, the pair noticed that they were still holding hands. A blush quickly spread across both of their faces.

 

“Haha sorry I forgot that…I...was uh…yeah...” Kai said as they let go of each others hands.

 

“Ah it’s fine…yeah…so I should get going now. Bye Kai!” Kai then watched as Kyungsoo started running down the hall they just came from. He was grateful for Kyungsoo since it would be a first this whole day that he would make it to his class on time and how he’d risk being late just for him. A smile was plastered on his face as he walked into his class right as the bell rang. Did Kyungsoo-hyung make it to his class? I guess ill just ask him later.

 

 “Mr. Do, can I ask why you are panting?” Mrs. Kim asked as Kyungsoo ran into his class just as the bell rang.

 

“Ah its nothing.” Kyungsoo made his way towards his seat as Mrs. Kim just eyed him curiously. This was the first time that he was almost late to his class but it didn’t matter when he thought about why he was almost late. He would drop almost anything to help his best friend out and then he remembered what happened when he was about to leave. The memory caused his cheeks to quickly become pink. Why am I blushing about Kai and me holding hands? I mean it’s not like we haven’t held hands before but why do I feel so weird now?



 

So finally an update!! I hoped you liked it with a little Kaisoo in there. 

So now that it is summer break for me, I'm planning to update at least once a week to make up for my super long hiatus.

 

But enjoy the chapter and tell me what you guys think!

Until next time ♥