Chapter 1

The Line that Divides a Friendship and a Relationship

Luhan's POV:

"Sehun ahh~! Hurry up or you're gunna be late!" 

I can't believe Sehun is finally a freshman and we can go to the same school now! Gahh why is he taking so long!? I mean it's only SM Academy with some of the most attractive and talented people, no biggie. Oh well might as well take this time to make sure my outfit is "first day back" worthy. 

I reactly got my hair dyed to this like honey brownish color, I can't wait to see what everyone thinks, not even Sehun has seen it yet. I have a baby blue blazer over a tropical flower shirt, grey skinny jeans and black converse. I don't look half bad and wink at my own reflection in the mirror before deciding to ditch Sehun if he didn't come downstairs. Luckily he decided to come down just in time.

"Luhan-hyung! How do I look? Is it clashing? Woahh....your hair.... it looks good hyung." 

He was wearing a Handsome Devil shirt with a fading demin shirt over it with black skinny jeans and grey converse. Looks like someone put a lot of effort into what he's gunna wear. Usually it's just a plain t-shirt or shirt with jeans and converse.

"Sehun-ah you look fine now lets go so we can meet up with the other."


Sehun's POV:

Now I finally understand how a girl feels while getting ready for a date...no wonder Kai hyung said to arrive a little late, girls will need all the time they can get to put on the "perfect" outfit. oh man you should've seen my room....it looks like my closet threw up all my clothes, but at least Luhan-hyung said i looked good. And he dyed his hair.........O_o When i first saw him i kinda freaked out....he looked...kinda like a girl but also really good.

"Hyung, what's it like at SM Academy?"

"Well, there are certain groups and some fan clubs depending on your looks. I remember when i went with Kris and within 2 seconds that we were on campus, he got a fan club. I was practically thrown onto the ground and Kris had to swim through all the girls to find me and get to class."

"Do you think i'll have a fan club like Kris-hyung?"

"Yeah of course I mean i even got one after a few weeks."

FInally we arrived at the front gates where a huddle of guys were standing. 

"Look who finally decided to show up eh?" 

"Oh hush Kris you're just jealous we both look better than you do." 

"OOO does someone need some ice to cool that burn?" Everyone was laughing who knew Luhan hyung had it in him to diss Kris and his famous face. 

After we cooled down it was finally that moment to walk in together. Pretty much everyone is a freshman except for Luhan, Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Lay and Kyungsoo. It was like the moments in those movies where all the best friends dramaticly walk in together. 

"This is it guys. Our first steps into our dream high school." 

"Pshh freshman.." With that Kris, Suho, Xiumin, Lay, Kyungsoo and Luhan walked away leaving the other to chase after them after realizing they were being left behind. 

"WAIT!! GUYS COMES BACK!! DID YOU GUYS NOT DO THIS LAST YEAR?! HYUNGS!"


 

Hey guys! i thought i would update this today but how do you like it?! feedback?! 

Thanks for subscribing!

saranghaeyo ♥

until next time :D