Run Devil Run

Secret Garden- Taesun edition

"That was really refreshing" I said to Chris. 

"Yeah right? So now, wanna dance?"

"Yes, let~s go!" I said and turned to the dance floor, almost tripping. Luckily Chris save me. 

"Whoa, careful sweetie" This was working perfectly, the strong liquor I mixed in really affected him. Who could've guessed his tolerance was so low? Either way, this was perfect. He gave away the "cool and tough" vibe before, but now it had almost disappeared. Good.

"Whoops, I'm sorry" I blinked a little, what was wrong with me? My tolerance towards alcohol was low, but not this low. It must be the lack of air or something. All of a sudden I feel a little light headed. It was kinda embarrassing, I'm the cool guy, not the clumsy. 

We went to the dance floor and the blasting music made it easy to find a rhythm to dance to. It was fun, altrough my knees started to weaken a little and I continously wobbled when I was dancing. Once when I wobbled I grabbed out to hold something, which turned out to be Chris shirt. It went up a little, showing his toned abs. 

"Someone is a little naught, huh?" Before I had the chance to defend myself his lips were on mine. And instead of a sweet kiss, it was sloppy and he totally dominated it. I wanted to protest, but I felt so weak and I couldnt get him off me. It felt humiliating, since I was so weak. My knees gave after, but Chris saved me but grabbing my . AS if that wasnt enough he squeezed it, hard. I whimpered high into the kiss, trying to shake the hand off. Instead of letting go when I was once again stable, He started kneeding my . Kneading! I was shocked, so much that I couldnt move and just let him ravish my mouth for a moment. Then I wanted to get away. 

He was no lonnger the sweet Chris I have been hanging out with all afternoon. No, now his mouth kept biting my lower lip, and the leg between my legs were creating a lof of friction. I wanted away, still... I got aroused by it all. I dont know from what, but sure enough, I was hard. And weak. I didnt have much power in me and it woudlnt take long before I couldnt resist it any longer. But it wasnt as I wanted it to be. This Chris scared me a little, and I wanted it to stop.

Chris on the other hand had other plans, as he had slowly been heading towards the exit. I hadn't noticed before, but as we were right by the back door I got it.

 

 

-: Alex Pov:-

 It was so damn crowded. I had been watching them, but as they suddenly went out to the dancefloor I lost track of the two. It was so frustrating, and I was close to stand on a table when I saw them on the other side, near the back exit. .