Bloom

Secret Garden- Taesun edition

Im back at the hotel. Or, well its more of a guesthouse, but whatever. This was the first night in a while when I fell asleep without thinking about Oska. Truthto be told I dont remember how I got home, the last thing I remember is when I ran. But it doesnt matter. Except from the killing headache and my slightly sore body, I feel great. Maybe I was already forgetting him. By the way, why was I running yesterday? I remember a club, or maybe it was two... Then drinks, and more drinks.. a e.. I ran, and then I ran again.. but it feels like Ive forgotten something. I still smell like alcohol though, better take a shower. 

After a nice hot shower, I dried myself and...I dropped my towel on the floor as I gasped and ran towards the little mirror. My neck was covered in red marks. Maybe there was bugs in the bed? But.. shocked I stared at the marks. They didnt hurt, but it was sensitive and the smallest touch felt. These could only be love bites. I mean hickeys. But I didnt do anything inapproporiate. There was only the but he never touched my neck. Someone did this and I can't remember her face. Or was it a guy who did this? I hope so, but so far Ive only gotten hickeys by some girls trying to get it on with the gay guy. Haha their attemps were hilarious and pitiful at the same time. I tried to think about it again but I still couldnt remember noobdy. Whoever the person was wasn't important too, but its probably fine. 

I did have a problem though.. I was meeting a new agent, and out of all of my clothes I did not have a single turtleneck. They were ugly, but in this casee nessecary. If I remember the guy he or she will pay, I thought as I realized that I didnt have time to buy a new shirt. However, I as the model I've been when nessecary, I had a trick up in my sleeve. Since I knew how to wear a scarf that had to be good enough. 

 

The meeting went well. Im not much of  a speaker but I think I said what had to be said and the agent did what had to be done. Soon I would be able to start recording my new CD. THis was great news, but I wished I could share them.. with Oska. But I couldnt call him, I wanted to get over him and he would be to nice to me if we talked. Its crazy how I, Han taesun, could feel this way for a stupid person like him. I have a lot of pride, and Im mature. That was just the mistake that confirms the rule. I wont fall for someone as naive as him ever again.