In the club

Secret Garden- Taesun edition

! I was kicked out, although there wasn't much fuss about it. The guy had apparantly done this once or twice before. Like that would make me feel any better. I couldnt go back yet though, I ca't sleep without thinking of him. I had been sooo mature, while "that guy" was so clueless, but now when I was the clueless one I felt my farcade crumble. This was hopeless. Oh, another club. The first one had been small and the music hadn't been so.. intoxicating as in this club. I heared it before I even went in. And it was another gayclub. I smiled, this time I would forget. I knew Oska wasn't gay from the beginning, but it was still hard to let him go. But now I would dance all this off. 

This club had better music, more drinks and hotter guys. Or maybe it was the drinks talking. I  was at the bar and I have had a few already, but who counts? 
"Isn't it time to stop after 12 drinks hmm?"
"Bwo, w-who are you?" I almost spit my new drink out of supprise. It was as he had read my thoughts. After  a few blinks he wasn't blurry anymore and I could inspect how he was. He was pretty cute, with moonshaped eyes and... wait what? He had talked in korean, and after looking at him I could see that he was korean. 
"I knew it, since you answered in korean I assume that your from korea too. There's not a lot of korean people here, finally someone to talk freely too. What's your name?" He smirked. 
"T-taessun, but uh, Im shorry but Im here to avoid evelything 'bout that ty stuff, 'eave me alone"
"Oh no Taesun, I've waited enough time to meet another like me. Since you're here i assume that you're gay too, this is perfect. People here are so boring, especially the guys, they arent like korean boys. Like you"
"What bout me? I don wanna play your games, pleash leave me alone and go back to Korea to find a playmate. Sho long"
I stepped down from the barstool, but everything was swinging a little and I almost fell. Fortunately I grabbed the counter before. Great, I almost made a fool of myself  in front of the only person who, kinda, knew who I was. I waked myself up a bit before I hurriedly walked to the dancefloor. 

After a while I felt something on my hips, but I wasn't sure so I just kept on dancing. My mind was clouded by now and I didnt come back to reality until I felt something at my ear. 
"Nnnhgh, mmm~" I leaned in until a felt a faint pain on my ear. I looked over, shocked. Someone just BIT MY EAR! Not a again I thought. By now I could also feel something, grinding on my . 
"Y-yah! What the 'ell are ya doin!"
"You were so into it just a few seconds ago, ing back up at me. Not at all like with the guy before.."
"Y-y-you saw that? Then why the hell're you doin tha same?"
"Ssun was just to cute not to play with" the guy said and as I recognized the guy from before I felt him my lower lip. HE MY LIP!!
"Wwwhat the hell is youl ploblem?" I said with wide eyes as I backed away and wiped my lips at the same time, my whole face burning. My head wasn't near as clear as I wanted it to be, and so I started running. I sick-sacked between all the people and ran outside. How he was just behind me and stopped me just after a block or two I have no idea. But I do know my head was spinning so hard and i could barley catch my breath. Im not sure how it happened but he had me trapped against a cold wall. I shivered, but i dont know if it was because of the wall of his eyes. They looked at me intense, but I didn't dislike it..

"You can't just leave like that. You created this problem and therefore you have to fix it" I didnt understand so he looked down and I followed his eyes to the very visible bulge inside his pants. And what more, I dicovered that I was sporting one too. My face became even redder, I felt that my cheeks were on fire.
"You! Y-you know I-I.. I told you already to leave me alone. Blame yourshelf"
He leaned in closer and looked into my eyes. I couldnt take my eyes of him, his eyes were mesmerizing. Then he kissed me. It started slow but soon it became fast and rough, as the bulges reminded us and I started to grind a little against his leg, as i whimpered a little into the kiss. 
"Oh, look what has happened to the guy who didnt want this. Maybe we should take this somewhere else.. my place for example?"
My head finally became clearer in a second. I know Im gay and all, and I have knowin it for a long time, but nother truth is.. I havent done IT. I have barley kissed another guy, and although I've done it with girls some times before I... and he didnt seem like a bottom, which meant..
I pushed him away from me a little. 
"You.. who do you see as.. the bottom..?" It was embarrasing to ask but it was so hot and I didnt care much. 
"I dont bottom, you of course"
I was stuned as he leaned in for another kiss. No..No freakin way. Nononono. There was no friggin way I would bottom. Ever. There was no way!
I pushed him away from me and kicked him in the stomach, which was nicer than what I did to the other guy. And it wasn't as hard, just so that he wuld lose his breath for a moment. Then I ran, again. But this time there was no way he would catch me.