Irreversible

Secret Garden- Taesun edition

I liked the fact that I hadn't though about Oska the prevous night, but I stilll hadn't slep very well. Or, very long at least. Just a few hours and although I almost didnt notice it in the beginning Im starting to felt it now. The drowsyness started to kick in as my eyes began to close. A cup of cofffee was just what I needed, I thought when I saw the sign of a cafe. It was a real saviour. After I ordered and got my coffe I sat down at a empty table. The cafe had nice and comfy chairs and soon I drifted off to sleep without noticing..

 

I woke up by a loud noise. The sudden sound made me react fast and I raised my head immediately and looked around. The coffee cup! It was laying in pieces on the floor and there was coffeestains all over my pants. A waiter came running and I started apologizing, or more like blabbering words in english, as I tried to clean it up. 

"I-Im so so sorry. I will compensate for the cup and, ahh let me help you clean up. I was carelss Im sorry and I.. OH NO I left the left of my money at home.."

"It's okay, it was an accident. Breathe cutie"

My cheeks became even redder if possible. 

"Im sorry.." I mumbeled again as he chuckled. 

"I tell you what, I wont tell the boss and I'll pay for the cup, if you compensate me in another way"

"Really? Thanks, in what way should I compensate you?"

"Hmm.. what about, a date?"

"WH-WHat?" My eyes were huge. Never had some random guy asked me out before. Was it really so common in America?

"Oh, you dont feel that way..? I just guessed but earlier you mumbeled about some Oska in your sleep so I just though.."

"No I.. I am gay. I was just very surprised, this hasn't happened before.." I tried to sound confident but at the end it diid become a little weak.

"Then its a deal? How about we meet here tomorrow at one? Its my free day off anyways."

"Oh, okay. See you tomorrow then.." I said as I left the building, but mind completely in shock.

 

-: Later in the cafe :-

"Sooo, a new guy again Chris?"

"Why, jelaous?"

"No way, just feel a bit sorry for them. I heard you started chasing the innocent recently, take it easy on them will ya?"

"Isnt it better to let them know the real world? Feel the real thing, if you know what Im talkin about.."

"I always know what you talk about, although I often wish I didnt. But seriously.."

"How did you know by the way?"

"I heard the yelling from the boss, and the rest I heared from Sam. You know you arent the only one wotking here right?"

"Oh shut up Alex. I heared you almost hooked up with someone too but were rejected. Ah, about that the guy today was asian just like you and the feirce guy"

"Then I wanna talk to him, rather then you, How come only asians arent idiots?"

"Whatever, he'll be my li'll before the day is over"

"You are truly a rotten person Chris"

"At least I get some asses, which you dont"

"Since I aint looking for it 4 times a day. Anyway, gotta go. See you tomorrow, before you're big date. You'll do the usual right?"

"Yeah you got it"

"It would be good if you could stop, but I'm not a bottom and I dont wnna be attacked by you, thats the only stupid reason Im helping you, remember that"

"Yeahyeah bye bestie~ "