- Chapter Two.

Nobody Would Get Into Our Relationship

- Chapter Two.

"Full of jealously for her and he knows with her name."

"Who are you?"

Sulli widened her eyes and saw the handsome and adorable talking to her. "Deh?"

"I said, who are you?" he repeated what he said just now.

"o-oh. I'm Choi Sulli, your new dormmate."She stuttered.

"Wow, I didn't know I have a ugly nerd to be my dormmate."Taemin smirked and lean against the door. Sulli was hurt when he said that but she understands since Taemin is a boy who only like pretty girls and she know she ain't.

"I'm sorry. But I got to go now. Class is starting. See you later."Sulli said and ran out of the dorm.

Taemin was laughing after she left the dorm. She was indeed funny. He finally have someone to teased.

After 5 minutes past, Taemin immediately ran to class and he sigh out of relieved that the teacher haven't come.

"I didn't know Taemin could change so fast."Sulli thought in her mind.

After 2 minutes, the teacher came in. Everybody stand up and greeted "Good morning seonsaengnim."

"Well, good morning students. You can call me Ms Lee." the teacher told the students.

"Well there's a new student over here." Ms Lee said and Sulli step in the class. "Introduce yourself please." Ms Lee continued.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Jin Ri imnida. But I prefer people calling me Sulli. Nice to meet you, hope you guys treat me well." After Sulli said, she bowed.

Some people start to whisper bad things about her.

"Treat her well? She think she princess or what? Hmph. Watch out, idiot." One of the girl said and Sulli heard but she pretend she never heard anything.

"Quiet down class, Sulli please sit next to Taemin which is behind Krystal."Ms Lee said.

"Suzy is going to be so angry." A girl whispered. "Suzy? Who's Suzy?" Sulli asked Krystal.

"Suzy is the biggest fan of Taemin in the school. Nobody dares to offend her."Krystal said.

"Ohh."Sulli sighed. "Why why why?" Krystal teased. "Nothing" Sulli sang cheerfully.

After 3 hours, the bell rang and it was finally lunch time. Sulli and Krystal went to the canteen together.

Krystal saw someone she like for a very long time. It was Choi Minho.

"You like him, don't you?"Sulli and Krystal blushed.

"You see. Your face is so red."Sulli continued and smile. "But he's weird." she continued.

"Yea. He is. See. He sits alone. That's why I like him."Krystal said and Sulli laughed.

"Yah! Why are you laughing? Oh he's coming."Krystal whispered.

When Minho was walking, Krystal said "Annyeong oppa."

When Minho heard that he secretly smiled and he answered coldly "Annyeong,"

Sulli laughed and Krystal said "Where's Taemin?"

Sulli stopped laughing and blush hardly and said, "I don't know."

"You're his dormmate, how would you don't know?" Krystal asked.

"I only know I don't know." Sulli said smiling and skipped away.

Krystal simply laughed at Sulli and went to the girls toilet. Suddenly she heard someone laughing and she decided to hide behind the girl's' toilet door.

"Oppa! I heard your dormmate is a girl." Suzy shouted. Taemin calmed her down.

"Yea. An ugly one." Taemin said straightforewardly.

"How could she say Sulli ugly?" Krystal whispered. Suddenly Sulli popped up from nowhere.

"What are you looking at?" Sulli asked and look towards the direction where Krystal was looking at.

She saw Suzy & Taemin hugging. She was full of jealousy.

She heard Taemin said "Don't worry. I hate her. Like I said, she's ugly. I won't ever fall for her."

"He's right. I'm ugly. He won't like me." Sulli said with tears flowing down and walked away.

"Sulli!" Krystal shouted.

Luckily no one was there except Taemin and Suzy. When Taemin heard Krystal shouted "Sulli" he immediatey turned to them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh die me! Taemin heard her name shouted by Krystal. He know Sulli is there already. He will do anything or not? Is the word real or fake? We will see. How about Suzy? Will she stopped Taemin? I don't know! xD

So yeah, I am back with a SHORT chapter. Sorry sorry sorry sorry ! And updated some Minstal moment. I failed on that! LOL xD I updated this while watching Chelsea vs Liverpool. So I didn't pay much attention on here. So it might be spelling and grammer mistakes! ~ Hahaha but I just hope you guys like it! :) Hehehe ^^

P.s , I just hope you guys like it. Do subscribe & comment for an update! Updating soon!