- Chapter Three.

Nobody Would Get Into Our Relationship

- Chapter Three.

"Maybe, apologizing is a cure to a soft break she's been suffering."

"Sulli !" Krystal shouted and Taemin immediately turned to them wondering why were they there. Did she heard everything that he and Suzy just said?

"Yah Sulli !" Krystal yelled and ran after her. Taemin decided to ran also but Suzy grabbed his wrist. "Kajima." she said with a soft voice.

"Five minutes. Wait for me." Taemin said and pull off her hand from this wrist and ran as fast as he can.

He ran and ran and ran. He went pass Krystal and she wondered why Taemin is also chasing along. When Taemin catched up with Sulli, he grabbed her wrist and ran towards the staircase to the rooftop garden.

Taemin and Sulli were panting heavily. It was an awkward situation. Taemin saw Sulli eyes were red and first thing he knew was, she cried.

"Yah! Why are you running so fast?" Taemin started the awkward conversation. Sulli remains quiet. She didn't know what to say.

"I'm talking to you!" Taemin yelled. Sulli was afraid so she immediately reply "neh."

"So answer me. Why are you running so fast?" Taemin asked again.

"It's nothing. I-I'm just playing c-catching w-with...erm Krystal." Sulli lied.

"You're lying. You ran because I said you were ugly right?"Taemin teased.

"N-no!" Sulli suddenly yelled.

"Then why are you stuttering?"Taemin teased again.

"Aish." Sulli whispered.

"But you're not ugly as a frog so yeah." Taemin said. So "I'm sorry." he apologised.

"It's fine."she said. Afterwards both of them laughed.

"Got to go. Bye." Taemin said and ran down the staircase to find Suzy.

On the other side, Krystal saw Suzy standing there like she's waiting for Taemin.

Suzy went pass Krystal and said "Tell that don't get close to my Taemin."

Krystal stopped. "He's not offically yours." she said in a straight-foreward way.

Suzy inside was boiling but she didn't bother to say anything and walk towards Taemin who is coming to find her.

"You're late by 5 minutes." Suzy said.

"Mianhae." Taemin said.

Right after that, the bell rang. It was lesson again. Suzy was in another class so Taemin and Krystal walked together.

"Where's Sulli?" Krystal asked.

"She went back to class, I think."Taemin said.

"And yeah. Suzy is not your girlfriend right?"Krystal asked.

"No. I don't like her as a girlfriend. I only like her as friend."Taemin say truly.

"Ah arasso." Krystal is happy that Sulli might have a chance.

"Why you asked?" Taemin asked her.

"Nothing. Just randomly asking." Krystal smiled and they finally arrived in the class.

"Oh my gosh!" Krystal just shouted when she saw Minho. Sulli laughed at Krystal action.

"Yeah yeah. It's Choi Minho." Sulli teased.

Krystal immediately blushed. And Taemin went to sit next to Minho.

"Looks like Krystal have an great impression about you."Taemin teased Minho.

"No. She won't have great impression on me." Minho said sadly.

"Probably she liked you back. Nobody knows except you and her heart." Taemin said.

Minho just smiled when he heard Taemin said "Probably she liked you back."

"See, he's smiling." Sulli told Krystal.

"I know." Krystal said dreaming about Minho.

"And between you have a chance for Taemin."Krystal said.

"Shhhh. What chance? I thought Taemin is with Suzy?"Sulli asked.

"Nope. Taemin said he only liked her as a friend."Krystal smiled.

Sulli was so happy that she could have a chance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sulli have a chance for Taemin since he only like Suzy as a FRIEND :D Will she do something for it? Or maybe not. Plus Minstal! Minho & Krystal didn't knew that actually both liked each other. When will they every confess? O.o 

- Well hello readers. Sorry for the late update. So yeah. Having holidays now. Might update often like what I usually do for this story. Well this is an SUPER SHORT chapter. Hope you don't mind. Just too happy to get into the 3rd class next year. Hmm... so those who are having holidays now, have fun! :) hohoho. Sorry for spelling and grammer mistakes! xD

Do check out my other stories ! Right on the foreward! There's link. So yeah. :)

- P.s Comment & Subscribe :D iloveyou.

- Your dearest writer , AliciaLoveeKey

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________