- Chapter Five.

Nobody Would Get Into Our Relationship

- Chapter Five.

"It's impossible, never possible for her to be so beautiful."

On Taemin's side, he was wondering it would be possible or maybe not for her to be beautiful.

And on Sulli's side, her heartbeat was still beating very fast.

"Oh my, I am really crazy." Sulli said and she shook her head.

Both of them come out from their room in an awkward moment. So Taemin decided to start the awkward conversation.

"Sorry for just now." Taemin apologised.

"Ani. I shouldn't pissed you off." Sulli lowered her head down.

"It's okay." Taemin said.

"K" Sulli pissed him off again.

"Yah! Choi Sulli! You're dead!" Taemin began to chase her again, and yea. She ran like just now.

After five minutes of chasing, Sulli & Taemin were panting heavily.

"Yah! You're a nerd. How could you run so fast?" Taemin asked while catching his breath.

"I don't know." Sulli simply replied.

"Ah okay." He said.

Awkward moment happening again. "Want some water?" She asked while standing up walking to the kitchen.

"Deh." He said and Sulli poured two cups of water for her and Taemin.

"Here." she gave the cup of water to Taemin. "Thanks." He said.

On the another side, Minstal.

"Minho ah. You've been acting weird since Sulli said the word." Krystal said.

"Ani. I'm not acting weird." Minho lied and fake a smile.

"Stop faking that smile. Tell me. Promise won't tell anyone." Krystal said.

Minho was wondering she he tell her or not. But he thinks she is trustable, so he decided to tell her.

"Alright. I'll tell you." he said.

A/N : Do note that we are on the Minho's flashback so it would be his pov ! (I don't ship what. Uh HaMin? Idk whatever.)

5 years ago. I was in middle school. And yeah. I was dating with a girl named Hara.

I loved her alot like she was my everything. I am willing to sacrifice everything for her.

We were dating for almost 3 years. We didn't fight or leave each other.

But after 3 days of our 3 years anniversary. A boy entered the school. His name was Junhyung.

I don't know. Somehow I just feel that something is wrong. It's like Hara is being futher and further.

Not even 4 days, I heard people saying Hara was betraying me. I didn't believed.

During that evening, I saw Hara and Junhyung in the class but I was behind the door peeking.

"Stop flirting with each other you two lovebirds." A person shouted.

"Yeah stop flirting, lovebirds." Another person said.

Jealousy was all over. I didn't knew what to do.

"Yeah, we are lovebirds. So?" Hara shouted.

That time, I was totally heartbroken. I didn't knew that Hara didn't love me anymore. Slowly I walked away.

Next day, Hara came and find me. That time I knew it, it was over.

"So we're over?" I asked her.

"Yeah. As you know, me and him are dating already." Hara said.

"Okay." My heart crushed into lots of pieces. I accept the fact that it was over.

It's the fate who bought us away. And the "lovebirds" stuffs.

A/N : End of da flashbacks! Wait! I shipped Junhyung & Hara! END OF MINHO'S POV TOO.

Minho didn't cry nor felt any pains inside his heart. It's just that the old memories came up.

"So that's why?" Krystal asked. There's jealousy but there's sadness.

"Yea. Please don't tell anyone." Minho said.

"I won't don't worry." Krystal smiled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sadly Taemin didn't fall for Sulli. But soooooooon. Or maybe not ! xD Minho short flashback.

Short chapter amyway. Hope you don't mind! ~ :)

Sorry for the late update tooooo! Will update soon as long got time ! Kekeke ! xD

- P.s , Please subscribe & comment ! :D -AliciaLoveeKey