- Chapter Four.

Nobody Would Get Into Our Relationship

- Chapter Four.

"She's was given a chance that she would never ever let it go so easily."

Sulli was in the dorm wondering where is he right now. She was still happy about what Krystal said earlier. About the chance stuffs. But one thing. She bet Taemin won't like her because she's a nerd. She sigh and frown. 

Suddenly the dorm door opened. Sulli quickly stand up. "Annyeong." she bowed at him.

He was looking at her weirdly with those weird-kind of look of eyes. "Don't need to be formal to me." he continued and he went to his room.

"I am crazy. Why am I acting like this?" Sulli scolded herself in mind.

On the other side. Taemin was lying on the bed thinking whether she's crazy or not. Or Is it that she liked him?

"Ani, ani. She won't like me. Plus I don't even liked her." Taemin said sitting up and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

On the another side. "Minho, Minho. Why you don't like me?" Krystal whispered and plucked the flower. She was at the school garden siting there for almost one hour thinking about him which is , Choi Minho.

"Omo he like me, oh he don't like me, omo he like me, oh he don't like me, omo he like me, oh he don't like me." Krystal frown at the last petal which she peel off. "My prediction was right. He don't like me." Krystal frowned and tears became forming at her eyes.

She looked at floor with tears on her eyes. Suddenly someone hand with a packet of tissue appeared.

She took one piece of the tissue paper and wiped her tears. "Thank you." Krystal said and standed up still looking at the floor.

"Your welcome." he simply said. The voice was familiar. She immediately looked up and saw the guy was Choi Minho. She was shocked and almost fell onto the floor but thanks to him, he holded her. Krystal heart was beating really fast.

She blushed and immediately stand up properly. "A-ah thanks and mianhae." Krystal said and bowed.

"Nevermind." he said simply.

"Oh my gosh. He saw me crying! A-and...Just oh my gosh." Krystal thought.

"Why are you crying?" he asked.

"Oh e-erm it's nothing." Krystal said back.

The bell rang. "Oh it's time to go." Krystal looked at the clock.

"Erm yea. Let's go." Minho said.

(A/N: minho & krystal stays at the same dorm. so yeah. )

Minho was thinking about something suddenly he banged into the wall. Krystal looked at him and laughed.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?" Minho asked and glare her.

"Nothing." Krystal sang and continue laughing.

Minho began laughing too. He didn't knew a weird boy like him could be so clumsy.

"Stop laughing." both of them said at the same time and they laughed even louder.

They were at the corridor. Their house was near TaeLli's dorm and they were standing outside there laughing. Sulli suddenly came out.

"You two lovebirds, stop laughing so loud. It's so noisy." Sulli said and close the door.

Minho stopped laughing after that. Love birds. The words was non-stop repeating in his head.

"Are you okay?" Krystal asked.

"I-I am."Minho said and went back to his dorm, Krystal followed in.

"Is he okay? He looks weird after Sulli have said the word 'Lovebirds'." Krystal thought.

Something wasn't right. She got to ask him soon as possible.

On the other side right after Sulli closed the door.

"Don't care about them." Taemin said and drank his water.

"Oh ok." Sulli said.

"Stop being former as I said." Taemin said.

"K." she said trying to piss him off. Yes he was really pissed off.

"Yah. Are you trying to piss me off?" Taemin asked.

"Yes I am Mr Taemin." Sulli stick her tounge out and immediately Taemin went to chase her.

"Yah." "Yah!" Sulli ran as fast as she could.

Suddenly he tripped into something and fall on top of her.

Goodness her spec wasn't off from her face. Her heart was beating really fast and at that moment she was blushing.

Taemin looked at her eyes. He imagine her without specs and those braces and she would be really pretty. But something came into his mind. The two words, "It's impossible." He immediately stand up and fixed himself.

"Mianhae." both of them said at the same time.

"I'll go back to my room first." Taemin said and went back to his room.

"Omo. What just happened." Sulli was super blur untill she don't know everything that have just happened.

She immediately went back to her room and sleep like don't want to recall the things that have happened just now.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minho. Why did the word "Lovebirds" infected him? Find out in the next chapter. And Taemin. Did he fell for Sulli ?

Continue reading the story for more!

- Hello people out there! :) YAY finally updated! Sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes! xD And yea made the 3rd poster for this story!

See! On top. Nice? Oh nevermind if it's not nice :) As long you SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT TO THIS STORY. It's enough of nice alr! :D

Sorry for a short update.Comment for giving me an idea and subscribe for a update!

Your dearest writer, AliciaLoveeKey:)