- Chapter One.

Nobody Would Get Into Our Relationship

- Chapter One.

"Maybe it's love at the first sight for her but not yet for him."

"Sulli ah Sulli ah." A boy with a beautiful manly voice called.

"Where are you?" Sulli asked.

No response from the boy and she said "Reply me."

"I won't tell. You would find me one day. Maybe." he said.

Sulli followed the direction where the voice was coming from. She saw a really bright light ahead her. So she decided to walk towards it. She knew it was the boy creating the light so she started to say "I know it's you.". Slowly, "Yea. It's me." It was really blur but Sulli could see his face clearly. He was so cute & handsome.

Afterward, she immediately ran faster and faster.

-BAM- "Ouch" Sulli rub her head. "Such a weird dream." she continued and standed up.

"Omg! He is so handsome. How I wish I couple meet him." She said and went into the bathroom.

After changing and everything, she put on her glasses and braces.

"Unnie, you look good in that uniform but not with the ugly glasses and braces." Kyungsoo said. (A/N : I made him as sulli's younger brother.)

"I know I know. But I prefer this way." Sulli said and sitted down at the table.

"Soon. I know she would resist the teasing one day." Sulli's mother said. "Yea." Sulli's father said.

"Eomma! Appa!" Sulli shouted. "Just joking." her mother said.

"whatever." Sulli replied with a simple word. Kyungsoo began laughing.

"Yah! What's so funny?" Sulli said with the bread in .

After Sulli finished eating she left the the house the for school.

"Now it's 7.25am, I still have 50 more minutes. Hmm I'll walk then." Sulli said and smiled course today it's her first day to the school.

After 10minutes Sulli reached school. "Wow, this is indeed a big school." Sulli got amazed by the school. It's like a super big school.

Sulli walk towards the school, she saw lots of pretty girls in the school and suddenly a girl approached her.

"Annyeong!" the girl said cheerfully. "You're new, right?" she continued.

"Deyh. I am Choi Jinri but I prefer people call me Sulli." Sulli said and smiled.

"Well, I'm Jung Soojung. Call me Krystal." Krystal said in a super hyper way.

"Well can you bring me to the school office?" Sulli asked.

"Sure!" She said and pulled Sulli running super fast.

"Erm, can you slow down a bit?" Sulli panted.

"Oops. Sorry." Krystal said and began to slow down.

"It's okay." Sulli said.

"Hahaha." Krystal smiled.

-They entered the school office together-

"Wongeum! Sulli is here!" Krystal yelled and every teacher there look at her.

"Mianhae." Sulli apologised and bowed.

The principal arrived and Sulli bowed again.

"So you are Choi Sulli?" The principal asked.

"Deh." She answered back.

"Well welcome to our school. Later Mrs Jung will give you the schedule. So wait for awhile." The principal said and left.

After a few minutes, Sulli schedule was given by Miss Jung. Sulli and Krystal looked at Sulli's schedule.

Sulli formed class was A02-3. "Omo, Sulli ah, we are in the same class and same lesson!" Krystal shouted at the corridor and jumping around.

Everybody was looking at Krystal but Sulli told her "Yah, everybody is looking at us. Calm down." Sulli said feeling embarressed.

"Mianhae. Let's see who is your dormmate." Krystal said.

"Dorm, dorm, dorm ah yes here." Krystal continued.

"0248. 0248... 0248?!" she said in a high pitched.

"Wae?" Sulli asked.

"Mann, you're lucky or maybe not." Krystal said "Course you are staying with the hottest and the most populast boy in the school. And for unlucky, becuase you're a nerd, he might treat you bad. I don't know." she continued.

"Ah. I will take care of myself. Well this is my number. Call me if he hurts you." Krystal said and pass her a paper with her number.

"Well I got to go first. It's already 7.50am. Class is going to start soon. Faster get back to your dorm and pack. And get back to class by 8.15am." Krystal said and ran away.

Sulli take the lift and went to level 7 which the dorms is located at. Well, there's more upstairs but her's is at level 7.

"Dorm 0248, 0248..." she said and saw the dorm "yes, I found it."

She used the key and open the door. Inside was a neat house. She stopped at the door and admired the house. It was so beautiful.

But after admiring she quickly went to find her room, Well there's two. One was her and another one was her dormmates' one.

She slowly walked and walked and she saw a door in blue. Another one was blue too. But a sign hanging at the knob says "Do Not Disturb" so the one with no sign was her's.

She entered the room and everything were in place. It was so neat. Sulli decided to unpack her stuffs. Well it was easy for her since there were not much things.

After unpacking, she immediately open the door and and she was going to class for lesson now but at a point, she decided to stop by her dormmate's door. And she was standing outside wondering how his room looks like. But she think he's already in school. So she hold onto the door knob and twist it slowly. Pushing it and saw him on the bed. She saw he's face and he is so dashing, Sulli's heart melted already.

"Is this called love at the first sight?" Sulli asked herself and suddenly someone said,

"Who are you?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh I'm done with chapter one! You think how did I did? Well short chapter. Hope you don't mind!

Mostly, sorry for grammer & spelling mistakes xD Those who are waiting for Minstal, just wait abit alright? :)

P.s , I love you :D Remember to subscribe & comment. Will update soon !