My Gaming World

I'm not just a Nerd

Have you heard of the famous International SM High ? It's said to be filled with people who have dreams to become artists.

First year students are the ones who will be studying and trying out every kind of arts and studies, like me.

Second year students would be the ones studying the subjects to follow their dreams.

---------------

" Hey  you ! It's almost mid - term already, have you decided on what course you're going? " Joo asked you.

"hmm... I'd like to try filmaking... it seems fun. " you laughing slightly.

" Aww, I thought you liked drawing.. but filmaking is okay ! " Joo looked at you happily.

The truth is, you wanted to be like someone you admired when you were little. You never told anyone about it.

That person helped you once when you were 6.

-- Flashback --

" Look mom, I'm a princess ! " you giggled heartily. " Yes, dear... " she patted your head and smiled.

You were at a costume party with your parents.

You turned around happily when you bumped into someone. 

SPLAT 

You blurly looked at your sleeve that was covered in orange juice.

Before you know it you were crying.

" There there now. " someone squatted in front of you. You looked at her with teary eyes.

She took off her scarf and put it around your shoulders. She smiled and said,

" Like this you've become a genuine princess. " She stood up while taking your hand.

" ---- someday if you see a person in trouble, you'll help them like a lovely princess too, okay ? "

" ... If  you  help people in trouble... will  you's prince appear? " you asked timidly at the person who helped you.

" Of course ! " she patted your head and smiled. " Of course  you's knight in a shining armor will come ! "

* Night in a.. what.. ? * your 6 years old mind thought as the princess walked away.

-- End of flashback --

You sighed silently and thought , * My knight in a shining armor... ah. * you shook your head and continued walking out of school.

You heard someone shouting from afar and turned around to see what happened.

That person ran in front of you and you stood there watching him while he catch his breath.

"...? " you stared at him when he stood up straight.

" Hey, thanks for cleaning my blazer ! You just ran out just now so I couldn't thank you properly.. "

You continued staring at him. " Uhmmm..... I.. " you whispered. * I forgot his name ! *

" Sehun !! Let's go already ! Oh. " Luhan called and noticed you.

" Hey,  you ! Ah, Sehun we're late for the meeting , c'mon ! " he pulled him.

" Ah, you have a date with your girlfriend. " you blurted out and quickly covered your mouth.

".. You're right, I've forgotten again. " he smiled. * Why the hell are you smiling !? *

You looked at your watch and jumped a little.

" I gotta go, goodbye !  you quickly ran home.

* My meeting in 'Section 8' ! Ahh * you quickly ran home and your computer.

You slipped on your headset and the game started in time.

You clicked on a server and connected into it.

" Ahh, sorry I'm late, guys ! " you huffed. " Just came back from school. " you said after regaining your breath.

" Don't worry about it, captain  you . " another user, a friend you met online, named Sam, said and laughed.

You changed your gear to game mode and started speaking.

" Our opponents are ..? Oh, the Kingsters. " you gripped your mouse. * This is going to be hard. *

* 15,975 viewers...  we can't lose. *

" Sam, you try to find the case. "   " Yes, captain. "

" Lulu, you go over there and take cover. "   " Yes, sir. "

" Jes.. go to the highest place you can find, near the building. "    " Yes, sir. "

" The opponents are coming from the north, south and east. Make sure you open your eyes. 5 of them. Get ready. "

" Captain, what are you going to do ? " Sam asked.

".. I'm going for the leader. " you whispered but everyone in your team could hear.

3...2....1... GAME START

" Looks like we meet again, Shellshock. " you grinned.

Shellshock, your ultimate rival in this game. You've fought him 5 times and lost 5 times in a row. This is the sixth.

" Hmph, it's this noob again. Came here to lose ? " he replied you. You could feel him grin from the other side.

He's the King of Sector 8, no one dared to face him, except you. The other teams forfeit before the game even starts.

" Not this time, Shellshock . " you replied him pointing your Assault Rifle .

" No...? " he suddenly said it with a curious and sad voice.

You were stunned for awhile when he suddenly pulled out his machine gun and shot you.

Before you know it, you were dead. You stopped breathing. * No no no why did his words effect me !? *

You slammed the keyboard and breathed angrily, taking your headset off as it clattered on the table.

" Captain, it's alright. There's always next time ! "

" Yeah! Let's try harder and be the best gamers worldwide ! Let's beat the Kingsters ! "

" Yeah, let's go for international competitions ! "

You saw your teammates cheering you up using chatbox.

You sighed and cooled down. " Alright, let's try harder next time ! Let's beat Kingsters ! " you typed back and heard your front gate opened.

" I gotta go ! Bye !! See you the day after tomorrow ! " you quickly send te shut down the computer.

You took out your favourite book and flopped down on the bed.

Your room door opened and your mom smiled.  "Welcome back, mom " you greeted.

" Take a bath before you study, okay ? " your mom warned. " Okay, I will. "

* Just in time. * you sighed in relief after your mom went out.

* The Kingsters... I will definitely beat you ! * You fist pumped in the air and slowly put your hand down.

" But my dream being a lovely princess... " you whispered to yourself, then laughed a little.

 

 

* Could I be a Gamer Princess? *

 

 

_________________________________________

Oh my gosh, finally a chapter !! A gaming one.

Truthfully I love these kind of games but I'm such a noob at it. :O

Well, here you go ! Can she become a gamer AND a princess? who knows ? ;)

Comment and Subscribe ~   ^_^

Oh, and sorry if there are any typos ! It's late and I'm lazy to re-read everything xD