Don't try to Change Me

I'm not just a Nerd

-- Friday --

You yawned as you walked into your famous international SM High. You spotted your friend from afar and waved to her.

She waved back when you saw a guy bumping into her, and you instantly knew it was on purpose.

You walked faster as the guy said sorry and probably asked for her phone number.

You sighed and stood beside her. She took a glance at you and smiled awkwardly. You shook your head to her and she said sorry to the guy.

" Phone number.. again ? " you sighed. Your friend giggled and said, " I'm trying to be as normal as you, you... "

" No , don't !! " You replied instantly with a shock. " Wae ?? No one bothers you. " she pouted.

" Well.. yeah...  but no! Don't change. I like that way you are now ! " you told her truthfully. She smiled and blushed.

" Hey ! Wana stop by my house this weekend ? " she asked you. You blinked afew times and said, " but I need to go to the library..."

" Awww~~ Skip for one daaayy ~~ " she whined and begged you. 

" A-- Arasso ~" you agreed and both of you went to class. 

-- Recess --

you ~ could you buy me a coffee ?? Buy for yourself too ~ " your friend asked you.

You smiled and nodded. 

The canteen was packed of people and you were squeezing through the crowd of people just to get back to your friend with two cups of coffee.

* Aigoo, so many people ! *

Suddenly, someone pushed you from the back, making you stumble and the coffee slipped out of your hand.

It didn't splash down the floor, but on someone's uniform. You gasped and looked up.

Sehun.

" S-Sehun- sshi !! " you gasped out loud. He blinked a few times, still shocked. 

The coffee got onto his blazer, so you wanted to help him wash it.

" Sehun- sshi... I'll help you wash the blazer, alright ?? " you asked him. He smiled and shook his head. " Aniyo, it's alright."

" But But.. it's soaked with coffee ~ I promise to give it back next Monday ! Please, I made the mess, I should clean it up ! " you panicked.

Almost all the students in the canteen were looking at both of you, even your friend. She slowly walked to you and stood beside you.

" Sehun - sshi , my friend here is a very nice girl, let her wash the blazer for you~ She begged~ " your friend told Sehun calmly.

" No, it's alright -- " he cut off when your friend glared at him. " SHE BEGGED."

Sehun widened his eyes a little and shook his head, glaring back at your friend, " IT'S FINE."

" Stop it, guys ! " you broke the glaring contest and pouted at Sehun. " I begged, Sehun - sshi... " You did your famous puppy eyes and stood infront of him.

He hesitated and finally agreed. Most of the students in the canteen were sshocked at his reaction they were speechless.

Sehun gave you his blazer and you gladly took it. " I'll give it to you by Monday, Sehun - sshi ! " you bowed to him and went away with your friend.

" Well, here's your coffee~ ' you gave your friend the only one you were holding. " You take it ! You dropped mine. " she pushed it back to you.

" You take it, Joo... I dropped mine... " you pushed it back. She sighed and drank it. " Next time, be careful, okay ?? "

" So.. this is Sehun - sshi's blazer... I heard every girl wants them. " you held up the dirty blazer and looked at it.

Your friend nodded and warned you, " EVERY... be careful or it might get stolen. Bring it everywhere you take. " 

"Hmm kay... " you murmured and seriously took it everywhere you go, even the restroom.

-- Saturday --

Ding Ding Ding

Your friend house's doorbell rang as you pressed the button.

" Yes, who's there? " the speaker asked.

You pressed the 'talk' button and replied with your name. The big gate opened and you went in.

" Good afternoon,  you ~ " your friend called you as she was sitting at a table near the swimming pool, drinking tea and eating cakes.

" Hey, Joo~ " you called as you sat the opposite of her, taking a piece of cake without asking. She doesn't mind though... bestfriends?? :D

" So... what are we going to do today ?? " you asked your friend.

" Secret ~ " she put her index finger on her lips. " Aww, c'mon ~ Tell me~ " you whined.

She shook her head and called you to eat more.

You pouted and stuffed the cakes into your mouth.

---------------

After going into her room, she ordered some maids to bring you somewhere. You didn't know what they were walking about because she just nodded, and everyone started moving.

" Woah.. " you were shocked when someone pushed you into the dressing room full of clothes.

Some people quickly measured every part of your body and then you got pushed out again. * What's happening??!!*

You got pushed into another room and a few more person stared at your face and nodded. You got pushed out of the room with a stunble and the maids now brought you to another room.

" Some people looked at your face and took out your glasses. " Hey ..." you wanted to take it back when a person quickly slapped your hands away.
They started putting weird stuff on your face and you hair suddenly got pulled behind. * Ouch ~~~*

You closed your eyes tightly, didn't know what they were doing with your face and hair.

After god knows how long, you opened your eyes when all of them stopped touching you.

You gasped and looked at yourself in the mirror. " Is this me !!??? " you asked in disbelief.

" Yes, much prettier now, right ? " your friend patted your shoulder.

You looked yourself in the mirror again with your jaw dropped.

tumblr_lpxdocC4h31r1r5ero1_500.png

"Omo... Joo... " you were grateful that she changed you.

" I'm very happy that you're trying to change me... but... can you change me back?? " you asked while showing her your puppy eyes.

" But you're much prettier now ~ " she replied sadly.

" Well... I just like my old look... no one bothering me... I just like it naturally. " you told her.

She sighed and nodded. " Alright.. but next time if I change you secretly like that, no more changing back, okay ? " 

You nodded happily.

* Don't try to change me, Joo ~ *

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________

Well... hope you like it?? XD

This is just the starting... be patient :P

Comment & Subscribe ~

^_^

don't hate me, okay?? :DDD