I don't want to pair up with him !!!

I'm not just a Nerd

For the weekends, you usually stay at home doing your own things, or go to the library and lend some storybooks.

You loved reading, like it's part of your life.

-- Next Monday --

" Joo ~ " you called as she walked in the school gate.

She ran to you and huffed. " Looks like someone's early today ~ "

" What do you mean ?? I'm always earlier than you , except yesterday. " you told her and pouted.

" Oh yeah, why are you late last Friday ? " your friend asked you and both of you started walking to class.

" Hmm.. oh. Someone hit me, making me drop all my books. " you explained to her and she nodded in understanding.

-- Recess --

" Hey, I gotta give Sehun-sshi... his blazer. " I took the blazer out of my bag and showed it to Joo.

" Oh yeah. Kaja ! I know where they usually go. " Joo gestured me to follow her.

You just kept quiet and followed her. 

" Hey, isn't it that girl that spilt coffee on Sehun's blazer to get his attention? " someone whispered.

You heard and look down at the floor. * No, it was an accident... * you thought and you walked faster to catch up with Joo.

She suddenly stopped and you bumped into her, looking up. 

" Here. " she pointed at the door in front of both of you.

"So... ? Go in ? " you asked blurly and your friend laughed. " Of course ! Go. " she opened the door and pushed you in.

She closed the door and you ended up being alone in the room, with more than 5 guys staring at you.

" Uhhh.. uhmm... " you panicked and just put the sweater on the table beside you.

" Uhh.. here's Sehun-sshi's sweater, goodbye ! " you quickly went out and Joo was waiting outside. 

She turned to you and blinked. " That was fast. " You nodded and quickly pulled her away from the room.

You were afraid one of them would come out of the room and complain about your character and stuff like that.

" Hey. Did they say something to you??? " Joo asked curiously. You shook your head and another a piece of bread.

Both of you were at the school's garden, sitting on a bench under the cherry tree.

" Be friendly a little, you . " Joo elbowed you and giggled.

" But I''m fine now... and I have nothing to say to them. " you shrugged and told Joo.

She sighed and stood up from the bench. " Alright, let's get back to class. "

You smiled and went back to class with her. 

----------------

As the class started, you wrote some important notes while your friend just sit around, doodling on a piece of paper.

Before the class ends, the teacher told all of you that there will be a science project, in pairs.

" This time, no choosing. " the teacher said, amking the whole class chatter and whine.

" I'll stick this paper on the board, see the pairs yourself, okay? The title of the project is there and all the tips is there, copy it down, deadline is 30 November, class dismiss. " the teacher said it all in one breath and smiled, then went out.

All of the student rushed to the board and checked out their names. You sighed and kept your notebook into your bag that was on the floor.

You saw a shadow and slowly looked up, seeing a guy staring at you. You stood up and asked, " Uhmm...yes ? "

" You're you, right ? The girl who spilled coffee on Sehun's blazer. " he asked you. You looked down and nodded shyly.

He smiled and said, " I guess we're partners now. "

You blinked a few times and asked, " Huh? Me? You ? "

He chuckled and patted my head, " We'll talk later, okay ? " He walked past you and you turned to your friend. 

" Jooooo ~ I'm not partners with yooouuu !!!! " you whined. 

She laughed and told you, " But do you know who YOU'RE partnering with ?? It's one of the school's kingka, okay, you're so lucky !! "

You pouted and shook your head. " I don't care, I want to be with yooouu~ " you whined. 

" Well, the teacher said it can't be changed... " Joo shrugged and sighed. " Well... good luck ! " she smiled and continued to doodle.

You sighed as the next teacher came in. * I don't want to pair up with him !! *

-- After School --

You packed your bag when someone called you. You turned around and saw that guy who said that you and him were partners.

you ! Are you free tomorrow, after school ? " he asked you.

* But I want to play my X-Box.... hnn... * you thought. 

You hesitated and nodded. " Yeah..... "

" Great ! Let's go to Starbucks and have a drink then come to my house to do the science project, okay? Bye ! " he rushed his words and ran away quickly.

* He must be busy with something. * you thought and scratched your head curiously.

" C'mon, you, kaja~ " your friend just came back from the restroom and pulled you out from your class.

" Huh? Oh, okay... " you followed her and both of you went home together.

Both of your houses were at the same district, sometimes, you would meet up with Joo at the playground and lay down on the grass bed.

" Hey Hey, look !! I doodled this !! " your friend showed you what she doodled.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT352jsENADM_son7AgknM    (I wish I could Draw like that )

" Wow, even I can't do that. " you praised her. She smiled and replied, " But you still draw better than me though."

You laughed softly and waved goodbye to her when she was about to walk to her own way to her house.

You went into your room and threw yourslff on the bed. " Aaahhh, I better play 'Halo' till I drop before mom and dad comes back today..." you told yourself and started to play your X-Box.

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoy !

Comment & Subscribe ~ ^_^

The story kinda REALLY starts from the next chapter XD I think ._. THINK.