The Beginning of a New Revenge

The Lost Love ♥

PLAYBACK~

 “So I heard your going out with Bae Shin now huh?, Dong-Min asked Sa Rang “Yea, why do you care?”, I replied to him. Dong-Min didn’t know what to say. “ If you don’t have anything else to ask or say then I’m leaving”, I said and started walking away. “Sa Rang.. I still like you!”, Dong-Min said while walking towards me. I turned around in shock and said “What?” “I still like you”, he said in a deep strong y voice to me while pushing me against the wall. Then I froze looking at Dong-Min's brown chocolaty eyes in shock... 

The Beginning of a New Revenge

[WATCH THIS VIDEO THEN READ THIS PART OF THE STORY! ---------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgxHx5wzU_0&list=HL1356409054]

I didn't know what to do or what to say, I got so happy that he still likes me, but then I remembered.... He stopped liking me in December . I laughed while looking at him in the eye . " Are you serious? Are you really going to think that i'll belive you after what you told me a couple weeks ago ?!", I said raising my voice at him . " Yea, I'm serious. I still like you Sa Rang. I'm really saying this truthfully", Dong-Min said . I laughed at him again . " I can't belive what I'm hearing from a jerk like you!", I said trying to get away from him. I start moving to get away from him , " Move. Dong-Min".  " Sa Ra-", I cutted Dong-Min. "MOVE!", I warned him again . Dong-Min backed away from me then I looked at him with my serious face. I started to walk away with a teardrop falling from my eyes, then i wiped them away and said " No, Sa Rang, Don't cry over a jerk who hurted you! I'm going to make Dong-Min feel hurt make him felt what i felt. "I'll show him that i'm better without him .."

"Yaaa(Hey, in Korean), did you just hear what they just said Kim Sook Hyun!!", said Lee Jae Hwa. " I totally heard that! Did you?", replied Kim Sook Hyun. "Nawh!! , I deaf!", yelled Jae Hwa . Sook Hyun became quiet. "Come on! , I'm going to give Sa Rang a taste of my revenge!", Jae Hwa said evily. "HURRY SOOK HYUN!".

 

Dong-Min's POV

"I can't belive it! She rejected me!" He scoffed . Dong-Min walked home confused, " I know she still likes me. Why is she lying to herself? Dong-Min bumped into Lee Shin while walking home. " Yaaaa! Hyung(Brother)! Where have you been? I've been looking for you all day & Jae Hwa too! "Hey, Dong-Min! Where you been?!", Jae Hwa said running towards the two boys. " That's what I just asked him ahah", Lee Shin talking. " Soo where have you been? huh ?", Shin asked. " Nowhere, just came back from violin practice ( I was lying)", I replied to both of the curious askers . " What have you to been doing ? ", I asked them . " Nothing much, we're just doing a project for English Class, a Advertisment or commercial thing", Jae Hwa told me. " Yup!, Hey, Dong-Min wanna grab a drink after this?", Lee Shin asked. "Sure, it's been a long time since I wanted a drink", I said sincerly. Lee Shin and Jae Hwa packed their things and we started walking to a Soju stand. We bought two bottles. " Thanks Aujumma (Ms.)" said Lee Shin. I got the first cup, I drinked it all down in 1 second since I was so down today after you know, the rejection. " What are you thinking about Dong-Min? Is something wrong?" Jae Hwa asked me. " No, I just have been studying lately ( I was lying again ), I replied to her . " Oh, well don't study to much. You might go study crazy ahah", she laughed . " Yea! Have you seen those kids nowadays?! 100% on their SATs! Waaaao, how can they be that smart?", said Lee Shin taking a drink from me . " I know right! I heard a 3rd greader graduated from college already!, Jae Hwa added to Lee Shin's story. I took another 3 more drinks and another big one. " Yaa, whats wrong? You don't usually drink this much so fast? Be careful I might not have enough strength to take you back home ahah", Lee Shin said happily. " I'll be taking care of her ( Looking at Jae Hwa)", Lee Shin added . Jae Hwa kicked Lee Shin. " AHH! Yaa , What was that for!?", He said. Jae Hwa looked at him then me

COUPLE HOURS LATER

"Ugh , how am i home?", I asked myself. I looked what time it was, it was 2 o'clock in the morning. My head hurted like crazy, I went into the kitchen and made some hangover soup . " I wonder how much did I drink? Thank God that I got home safe though I wonder who brung me home? Must've of been Lee Shin or Jae Hwa". I continued making the soup, I check my blog and saw that there was a photo with a girl and the description said " Sa Rang cheating on Bae Shin with Ex?! " I got scared because the soup pot started to make noises. I went to turn it off and was thinking, Did Sa Rang bring me home? I was thinking so much that the soup spoon fell out of the pot and landed on me feet. "OWW", I yelled. " ughh what a bad night I'm having". I went back to sleep after I finished the soup and thinking about why did Sa Rang brung me home. Maybe the lady called her?

Tumblr_m1jiavfxpu1qb53xjo1_500_large

The Next Morning

"Ya, who does she think she is! Trying to date Dong-Min & Bae Shin at the same time? What a !", High School girls said while walking past Sa Rang. Sa Rang looked around to see what happen, when she got to the classroom everyone was staring at her. She walked to her desk right next to Han Yun Jae. "ARE YOU CHEATING ON BAE SHIN?!", Yun Jae yelled out . " What?! How can you say that?", I asked her. " You haven't seen the school news yet?! OMG! Sa Rang you're the number one in the school!", Yun Jae said. " what?", I said. I looked at the photo, "Oh No!, it was a photo of me and Dong-Min together last night! Who took that photo?", I said. Yun Jae's eyes popped open surprised, " You what?! You were with him last night? DOING WHAT!?. " YAA! There's more people than just us!", i said yelling at her . " Oh, yeah i forgot", Yun Jae replied in a akward voice. I left her by herself to figure out why I was with him. "I didn't do anything bad with him... I just took him home because they called me, he was drunk. I wonder who was drinking with him that night, was he drinking by himself?", i said talking to myself. Then, I bumped into Bae Shin. " Oh, Hey! i was looking for you!", I said happliy. " Oh, Hey", Bare Sin replied in a dissapointed voice. " You heard huh?", I asked him. " Yuup", He replied back to me. " Are you okay with it? We didn't do anything.. I just took him home because someone texted me saying he was drunk at the Soju stand..", I explained to Bae Shin akwardly. "Yea, its fine I mean you two are friends right?", He said. " Yea, of course we!", I said very cherry. Bae Shin & I walked down the hall talking about our day so far. " It was quiet annoying today for me because they kept calling you bad names.." Bae Shin told me. " Oh, same here.. I've been hearing it since I started walking to school..", I added .

We both got our lunches and finshed them . We both also went to our own classes and teachers were explaining the new field trip we're going to Seoul spending a night there would be the best ever! I live in Baesun the oceany kind of area. We're leaving in like a couple of days.

I was walking until I over heard Sook Hyun and Jae Hwa's conversation. " Omg! I am loving this!", Jae Hwa said smiling. " I know right!", Sook Hyun replied to Jae Hwa. " What are they talking about?", I asked myself. " That's werid.. Why is Sook yun hanging out with Jae Hwa anyway? I thought she didn't like her even though she's her cousin." Then, I saw Dong-Min, he was staring at Jae Hwa, I was watching so closely that I didn't even blank for one second. They both just talked about the field trip and what happen last night. " He went drinking with Jae Hwa? No , he must've been drinking with another person too.", I said in my mind while listening to the two people talking. Sook Hyun said goodbye to Jae Hwa and Dong-Min. I felt werid having Dong-Min stay with someone I didn't really like . They were still talking about school work and other things, until I heard.. "Do you want to be my field trip partner?", Dong-Min asked Jae Hwa. " Ohh , uuuh umm .. (she thought for a couple minutes.) I guess, sure wy note aha", Jae Hwa replied to her . I couldn't belive it! Dong-Min asked Jae Hwa to be his partner , I felt nervous and anxious at the same time for some reason, I mean he isnt my boyfriend anymore so why do I care?

I continued to walk through the halls but I stopped because I heard Jae Hwa just say the most horrifiying thing ever! "Dong-Min, I... I.. I want to me than just friends, more than best friends.. more than best be-", Dong-Min cutted Jae Hwa off. " I know what you're trying to say, he smile back.. sure i'll be your boyfriend.", he said smiling back at her . I was sooo mad that I was about to burst in thousands of flames! They were coming out they both went their seperate ways and she was smiling but he wasn't? That's werid he was just a couple seconds ago , now he's all serious face. Pufff, I said.  Jae Hwa saw me, "What do you want? ?". I looked at her with a face. " What did you just call me?", I asked her. " I called you what everyone's calling you! You HOE", she said laughing while walking away. "YAA (Jae Hwa turned around) Oh, yeah dating a 's ex huh? Awhh , it feels so good to give to the needy", I said laughing and walking away smiling very happily. Jae Hwa was pissed, i liked it , it was amusing for me.

"HAAAY! Jae Hwa! Finally are you and Dong-Min done talking?", Sook Hyun said out of breath. " WHAT DO YOU WANT!?", Jae Hwa yelling at Sook Hyun. " Okay, sheesh , I was just asking ." , Sook yun said with an attitude.  "I'm going to ruin her Sook Hyun. I'm going to make her envious of me and then she'll bow for forgiveness for hurting me. I shall hurt her back until the days she bows to me!!", Jae Hwa said to Sook Hyun

 

Qnvfv4_large

 

===========================================================================================================

Author's NOTE !!

 

Sorry guys for not updating! but i will more often i'll try! Thanks for reading! HOpe you like this chapter ! <3