The Truth Revealed ...

The Lost Love ♥

*tap*tap* I heard footsteps by the door and I saw Bae Shin. Bae Shin walked in the classroom and said "Hey, what are you doing here by yourself." I looked at him and then turned around to look out the window, “I’m not hungry today. what about you what are you doing here?", I asked him. and he said " i'm not hungry either", Bae Shin said to me. "Can I tell you something?", he asked me. I looked at him very curiously, what is he going to tell me? "Sure", I replied back to him kindly. “I.. umm, I like you Sa Rang. Will you be my girlfriend?",he asked me. I looked at him once again with my huge asian eyes. I thought about what to say to him. We were hanging out more now since Bae Shin broke up with Lee Jae Hwa. I thought long and hard what to tell him, then I said.......... I was about to answer Bae Shin but then I saw Min Jae.

"What?! Why? How could you Unnie?! WAE!?” she said yelling at me, then she ran outside of the school carrying her violin. “Sorry Bae Shin, I have to go to Min Jae and talk to her", I told Bae Shin. I ran after her down the hall then to the front door of the school, I was surprised why she acted like this when Bae Shin asked me. I didn't see Min Jae in the front so I went to check the back, then I found her. "Min Jae what's wrong? Why did you yell at us earlier?", I asked her. "What are you going to say to him?", Min Jae asked. “I don't know yet", I told her. She looked at the sky, it was still the afternoon but the sun starting setting. “Why do you care if me and Bae Shin become boyfriend and girlfriend?", I asked her. “I just do, because...” Min Jae said then she stopped. "Because?” I asked. “Just because", she replied back to me. "How come?”, I asked her once again. Then she answered my question, because, I can't think of you and Bae Shin going out and becoming girlfriend and boyfriend... It's just weird for me,  I mean what do you even like about Bae Shin?”, Min Jae asked. “ I told you I don’t know if I like him yet”, I replied to her. “How come you and Dong-Min aren’t together anymore? He won’t get hurt by anybody now since Jung Hee left to live with his dad on the north side. You guys were a good couple you know...”, Min Jae told me. Then I remembered why we never got back together, just because of that one text message he sent me.

**FLASHBLACK**

I was in the classroom waiting for Mr., he was later than usual. I wondered if Dong-Min was at school, maybe not huh. I laughed at myself, i thought to myself, "Maybe I made a mistake, I shouldn't have broken up with him." I grabbed my phone and was going to text him to take me back and that it was all just a mistake but my phone rang and I saw the contact name, it was Dong-Min. I was curious why he texted me, was it that he wanted me back or that he'll take me back? But then I knew the truth. I saw the text message he sent me... “I stopped liking you since December. Sorry, I couldn’t tell you because I didn’t want to hurt your feelings, I just couldn’t tell you I was to scared of what you could have said to me. I now I’m a jerk for not telling you but I’m telling you now. I’m really sorry”, reading the text message in my head. When I saw that text message I fell apart, my heart felt like it was going to burst into millions of pieces, I started to cry. Then I ran out while Mr. JJ came.....

“How come Sa Rang? What happened between you two anyways?”, Min Jae said waiting for an answer from me. “We just decided to take a break from each other and meet new people, you know...” I told her. “Wasn’t he your everything? You always talked about him 24/7, did you know that?”, Min Jae asked. “ He was, he was everything a girl always wanted from a boyfriend, he was fun to talk to, he was funny, kind, nice, he was sweet when I was sad, sometimes out of nowhere he would say “I love you more” when I would say I love you, even though we never went on dates or anything I was happy with him”, I told Min Jae. When I said this stuff to Min Jae I felt like I wanted to cry but I didn’t. Why did I feel like I wanted to cry? I don’t like him anymore I told myself. Me and Min Jae just sat there behind the school quietly and calmly looking at the sun set away.  

 

Sa Rang’s POV

I got home around 7:30 since I had Newspaper Club, I unlocked the door and went inside. I went straight to the pantry to find if there was any ramen or food left, then all the way in the back of the pantry I found a bag of ramen, I checked the expiration date and it was still good. My parents weren’t home yet from their 3 day trip I guess... I warmed up some water to put in my uncooked ramen. While the ramen was cooking I went into my room to change I was trying to find my green gym shorts since tonight wasn’t as cold as yesterday, then I just remembered that I left them at Min Jae’s house when I slept over there. “Ash, I left them at Min Jae’s house the other day...” *bubbling from the ramen* I ran to the pot in the kitchen and turned the fire off. “Omfg, I must’ve left them cooking to long, they’re soggy now bleh~”. I finished the noodles real quick and started doing homework. While I was doing homework I was listening to music then I just remembered that Bae Shin asked me to be his girlfriend. I stopped working on homework and went and sat on my bed, I texted my other friend Yun Jae Noona. “Hey, Bae Shin asked me to be his girlfriend earlier”, I texted her. “What?! Really? Omfg!”, she texted me a couple minutes later. “yeaa”, I texted back. “Is he cute and everythaang?”, Yun Jae Noona texted back. “He’s okay, I putted a photo in the text message to show who he was. “He’s okay, but mine’s cuterrr c: “, she texted me back. “Of course! lol”, I texted to her. “But what what happen to Dong-Min?”, she asked me over text message. “Things happened”, I told her. “ Did Jung Hee leave?”, she asked. “Yep for good”, I texted her back. I told her what happen to me and Dong-Min I told her everything, she was a great listener. I told her goodnight and I went to sleep that night thinking about what to say to Bae Shin... but instead I turned the light on and texted Bae Shin my answer for him...

Earlier Around 5:30 With Min Jae and Dong-Min in Violin Tutoring~

“So have you heard that Bae Shin asked Min Jae out?”, Min Jae said trying to make conversation. Dong-Min was shocked he didn’t she would’ve found a boy already. “Why do I care about Sa Rang? She’s in the past”, Dong-Min replied to Min Jae. “ I know you still care about her Dong-Min... I can see it in your eyes”, Min Jae told Dong-Min. “ No, I don’t care about her anymore, maybe as a friend but not as a lover, I’m over her”, he said to Min Jae in a serious voice. Min Jae sighed. She still knew that he still liked her, in some way he did deep down he still liked her, she thought. “ Hurry and practice, I’m not here to talk about childish things with you Min Jae, Dong-Min said to Min Jae while she was thinking. They continued on practicing until 8 o’clock, then Dong-Min Jae left.

Dong-Min kept thinking about Sa Rang already having someone asking her already, he was curious of what she would say to Bae Shin. Will she say yes or no? Dong-Min was thinking about Sa Rang the whole night on what she would say to that guy who asked his ex girlfriend out. “Why am I thinking about Sa Rang and who she dates?”, ughh Dong-Min get it out of your mind!!”, he told himself. He continued to walk home alone and saw the road that Sa Rang took home every day. He went up that road and saw Sa Rang just get home. Dong-Min sighed,” why am I here watching you going in your home safely?”. He turned around and started walking home slowly, thinking, “Was it stupid for me to say that to her? To say that I stopped liking her in December, maybe I wasn’t good enough for her... but why did she break up with me? Was she done with everyone saying we should break up because we weren’t meant to be together? Dong-Min kept thinking about what he done a year ago... “I think I regret what I did or what I told her last year...” he said.

 

Next Morning at School~

“Omfg~ did you hear?! Bae Shin and Sa Rang are going out!!”, the students in classes 14A and Dong-Min’s classroom 13A. Everyone was in shock that the two new lovebirds were together now. Boys were going stupid because Sa Rang was dating again and all the girls went crazy, they started a club called “Say NO to Bae Shin and Sa Rang!”. The teachers also got crazy because Bae Shin was a charming student. Sook Hyun came running to Min Jae, “Yaah!! (Hey in Korean) Did you hear that! Hold on one second”, she said trying to breathe. Sook Hyun took a deep breath and started talking again,“Dude! Did you hear?!”.. “Bu-uah?(What in Korean)”, asked Min Jae. “YOU DON’T KNOW!? BAE SHIN AND MIN JAE ARE GOING OUT!!” she yelled it out to me. “BU-UAAHH?!”, Min Jae yelled out. “YEAA!!”, Sook Hyun said to her. The two girls ran out of their classrooms to Sa Rang.

Dong-Min walked into his classroom and wondered what is everyone going crazy about, and then Lee Shin walked to him. “Did you hear? Sa Rang said yes to Bae Shin!”, Lee Shin told him. Dong-Min was thinking about it all night and thought he she would’ve said no to him. He ran out of the classroom to see Sa Rang. He found Sa Rang but she wasn’t alone, she was with him... Bae Shin, “Why do I care so much? She was my past I just need to move on”, Dong-Min said to himself. He turned around but couldn’t walk away. He looked at Sa Rang, she was by herself now walking towards him. “Oh no, she’s coming this way”, he said in his mind. “So I heard your going out with Bae Shin now huh?, Dong-Min asked Sa Rang “Yea, why do you care?”, I replied to him. Dong-Min didn’t know what to say. “ If you don’t have anything else to ask or say then I’m leaving”, I said and started walking away. “Sa Rang.. I still like you!”, Dong-Min said while walking towards me. I turned around in shock and said “What?” “I still like you”, he said in a deep strong y voice to me while pushing me against the wall. Then I froze looking at Dong-Min's brown chocolaty eyes in shock...  

 

New Characterssss!!~

Han Yun Jae Unnie

Close friend of Sa Rang. Transfer student. Age: 17

 

Lee Shin

Childhood friend of Dong-Min. Age: 17