Love Hurts

The Lost Love ♥

AFTER SCHOOL~

Dong-Min was going to Min Jae's house later to go tutor her in music. Since Dong-Min was the best violin player in the class she asked him if he could tutor her. They wentto her house and started tunning their violins and putted some rosin on their bow. There was going to be a concert soon in mid Septmeber. Min Jae asked about Sa Rangmost of the whole tutor session. " Sooo Dong-Min .. what's up with you and Sa Rang? I heard you guys have been going through things with Jung Hee.", she said while holding her violin. " Um, yea little bit but it'll be fine.", he told Min Jae. " She told me she didn't want you getting hurt you know", Min Jae said to Dong-Min. "Min Jae don't tell her but i'm going to fight Jung Hee this weekend at the school's field.", he said. " She already knows Dong-Min, she isn't dumb you know. Rumors gets around faster than you think. She doesn't like it when people she loves gets hurt, that's why she hates meetng new people", Min Jae said.

Dong-Min thought about what Min Jae said... " Is that why she didn't want to meet my family or wanted to meet my friends?", he said to himself quietly. " What?", asked Min Jae. " Oh nothing", replied back Dong-Min. " I'll be back okay!", he said. Dong-Min ran out the door to go look for Sa Rang. "I have to tell her i'm sorry. She was worried about me the whole time and i didn't listen to her, all I did was block her out of the situation", he said.  I saw him running towards me, he was so out of breathe that he fell to the ground. "What's wrong Dong-Min?! Are you okay?! Is anyone chasing you?", i questioned him. He said "no". I kept thinking about it since I got out of the Newpaper Club, if I should do it right now, or should I wait until later ... then i decided when he got up from the ground and wasstanding right in front of me. " Dong-Min I... I.. I think we should break up...", I told him. He didn't say why or asked me any questions. He just looked at me like I was kidding then he started laughing. " Ahaha stop playing around Sa Rang", he said kind of sadly. " No, i'm not playing around Dong-Min, i'm sorry", i said to him. I didn't know if he saw me but my eyes were tearing up. While I walked away I began to cry all the way to my house.(Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiA5cvvQmz4&list=PLnny4HvaTUWFqbjVK4lI1ufIEfMaXAC_C&feature=mh_lolz) I went into the closet and took some Soju and drinked it. I fell asleep, after drinking 5 shots of Soju. **RING RINGING** I woke up to the sound of my cute ringtone(RINGTONE:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFUe5ekdXVw). I checked the time, it was 1:30 in the morning. I saw the contact number it was Dong-Min. I wondered to myself.. "Why is he calling me at this time?". Then I answered it. " Why are yo-". " Hello, are you a friend of this person? He is drunk right now at the Soju Bar. Please come get him we're about to close.", said the bartender. Then he hung up on me. "What do i do now? ughh he is such a trouble maker!", I said to myself.

I got to the bar and saw him laying there so miserable like his parents have died or something, oh wait I crushed his heart into million of pieces. I payed his acohol bill and left with him in a cab. I brought him home and layed him down on his bed and took his shoes and socks off. I cried while looking at his baby face sleep, he started calling my name out and he started to cry. I looked at him one last time before we had to part forever, " Sorry Dong-Min I still love you but I just didn't want you getting hurt, I may regret the decisions i made with him but atleast he won't get hurt", I said to myself. Then, I left Dong-Min.

NEXT MORNING~

Dong-Min's POV

I woke up in the morning and checked where I was then realized that I was in my room. I could smell myself, I smellled like some homeless guy who drinks a years worth of acohol. I went into the kitchen to cook my self some ramen. It was Friday, I decided not to go to school today because I had a headache from all the drinking last night and I just rememebered what happened with me and Sa Rang. I felt so heartbroken ever since I woke up, so I decided to get some fresh air, I went jogging for awhile after I finished my spicy ramen and came back to the house to drink some coffee. I sat outside on the porch and drinked my coffee and read the morning news. *POING*POING* My phone rang, It was a text message from my friends Lee Shin, " Dude did you and Sa Rang break up?!? The whole school is going crazy!!". "Yea, we broke up", I texted back. **POING*POING** " WHAT?!? BUT YOU GUYS WERE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!,I read the text message in my mind. " I don't know", i texted back to him again. My phone rang once again but instead it was a call from Lee Shin. "yubesayeo (hi in Korean when talking on the phone)", I answered the call. "Yaaaah!! Buwah! (What) Wae!! (why). dude everyone is going crazy! I hear people saying she broke up with you because she liked someone else or that she was told to break up with you from Sook Hyun!", Lee Shin said to me. I was surprised why was everyone going crazy because we broke up. " Oh ok?", I replied to him. Lee Shin seemed angry and disappointed in me then hung up. I shook my head, but I asked myself questions.. Do I really still like her? Do I feel the same way anymore? Then I texted Sa Rang the truth.

Sa Rang's POV

I was in the classroom waiting for Mr.JJ, he was later that usual. I wondered if Dong-Min was at school, maybe not huh. I laughed at myself, i thought to myself, "Maybe I made a mistake, I shouldn't have broken up with him." I grabbed my phone and was going to text him to take me back and that it was all just a mistake but my phone rang and I saw the contact name, it was Dong-Min. I was curious why he texted me, was it that he wanted meback or that he'll take me back? But then I knew the truth. The reason why he changed so much since Winter. I ran out of the classroom crying because of the heart breaking text message he sent me when Mr.JJ just entered, he yelled at me while I ran past him into the long hallways," Heey! Where do you think you're going Sa Rang! Do you want to get punish?! I coudn't belive what he just texted me. Maybe I was right to break up with him, now I knew the truth. I ran to Dong-Min's house and rang the doorbell at first he thought it was his friend Lee Shin.

 

(LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING THE BOTTOM PARAGRAPH!! :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pgWFt9Rg2g)

 

"Why? YOU LIAR! why!!, I screamed at him with all my might. The he spoke, " Maybe my feelings for you weren't so true anymore Sa Rang, i'm sorry." "Why didn't you tell me then? I wouldn't have wasted my time with you!!", I yelled at him. Then I started tearing up then started to cry. I thought I was the one who made the mistake for thinking he still liked me after I broke up with him, I guess he didn't anymore. Maybe I should've turned to Jung Hee. I thought it over again, I felt like a fool who lost all her money while gambling. " I feel so stupid because of you, do you know?", I laughed. " I think I wasted your time the whole time, I was such a fool to belive that you would still like me, I guess you didn't, I said to him while crying. " No you didn't-". I cutted him off. " No, Dong-Min, just leave me alone now okay?", I told him. I turned around and started walking. " Can we still be friends?", he asked. I turned at him one last time to see his face and answered his question," I guess we can...". I started walking, then jogging, then i ran as fast as I could. I couldn't belive what was happening to me. I ran as fast as I could, then I stopped to catch my breathe. I started laughing like I was crazy, then started to scream out dumb things while crying. " I just can't belive he said that to me... Why did he say that? Is it that he wants to hurt me? It was the evening the sun was about to set and everything started to get dark, walked away from him and said to myself, " I'll try to forget you okay, Dong-Min, I'll try...". Then I walked home alone in the smokey darkness.

One Year Later...

  "Hey do you still talk to Sa Rang?", Lee Shin asked. Dong-Min looked out the window and shook his head. **RING**RING** Everyone ran out of the class room and went to lunch, Lee Shin left Dong-Min alone in the classroom while everyong left to get lunch.**IN SA RANG'S CLASSROOM**  *tap*tap* I heard footsteps by the door and I saw Bae Shin. Bae Shin walked in the classroom and said "Hey, what are you doing here by yourself." I looked at him and then turned around to look out the window, " I'm not hungry today. what about you what are you doing here?", I asked him. and he said " i'm not hungry either", Bae Shin said to me. "Can I tell you something?", he asked me. I looked at him very curiously, what is he going to tell me? "Sure", I replied back to him kindly. " I.. umm, I like you Sa Rang. Will you be my girlfriend?",he asked me. I looked at him once again with my huge asian eyes. I thought about what to say to him. We were hanging out more now since Bae Shin broke up with Lee Jae Hwa. I thought long and hard what to tell him, then I said..........



**PREVIEW**

I saw a shadow outside, I wondered if it was just me or was there really someone out there, then I asked Bae Shin to go check, "I think I just saw someone out there, can you go check if anyone is out there". "Nope I don't see anyone", he told me. I wondered who it was.... " I just saw Bae Shin ask Sa Rang to be his girlfriend!", said by mysterious person 1. "THAT JERK! UGHH. I TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE THAT !", mysterious person 2. "Why are you her friend anyways?", mysterious person 2. "I don't know", mysterious person 1 said. Min Jae was walking towards room 14A and saw the two people hiding behind a wall. Min Jae asked "What are you two doing here?! I don't see you around these classes! Are you guys spying on my Unnie?!", she called out to them. Then they left. "What were they doing there..? *GASP* Unnie WAE!!", she yelled out over hearing our conversation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note~
hi guuus(x I hope you like my story so far ! can anyone guess who the mysterious person is? Well sta tuned! chapter 4 will be updated soon! :) And sorry if this chapter was short.