Maybe A Friendship Lost ..

The Lost Love ♥

"That's cool, you should really do that said one of Dong-Min's friend. Dong-Min spots Sa Rang, "Hey Sa Rang! do you-". "Sorry Dong-Min i have to be somewhere Jung Hee is waiting for me, we're doing a newspaper project for Mr.JJ about his recation to Dream High 2, i heard it was a horrible show. i need to really watch it.",said Sa Rang while walking really slowly towards Mr.JJ's classroom."Sorry, text me later okay?", Sa Rang said. " Ok", Dong-Min said. Instead of texting her, he waited until she came out of the class. He saw Sa Rang argue with Jung Hee before leaving the classroom."NO DON'T HURT HIM! I DON'T CARE BUT JUST DON'T HURT HIM! PLEASE! HE'S EVERYTHING TO ME!, Sa Rang yelled to Jung Hee. "WHY CAN'T I? AREN'T I BETTER? HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU! AREN'T I SPECIAL TOO?! I JUST WANT TO BE MORE THAN FRIENDS!! IT SHOULD'VE BEEN YOU AND ME TOGTHER NOT HIM AND YOU!", Jung Hee yelled back at her. She saw Dong-Min looking at them, she started to fast walk towards him, while Jung Hee walked the other direction. " What was that about?" asked Dong-Min. " Oh it was nothing... me & Jung Hee aren't really getting along today i guess", Sa Rang told Dong-Min. Dong-Min replied back to her, "Come on, let's go home okay? Let's talk about it later." He smiled a little to Sa Rang. They walked home quietly not talking to each other. "Sooo Sa Rang... um ummm .. do you ... do you.. do you want to go on a date with me?" Dong-Min said really fast. "um sure" Sa Rang said. "Okay um i'll pick you up Saturday at 5?" Dong-Min said very excitedly. "ok" she replied. They were on the turn were they had to part. "Okay, i'll text okay?" said Sa Rang. "Ok" replied Dong-Min happily.

They walked their seperate ways. Dong-Min walking away very happily while Sa Rang walked away quietly and was thinking. " What will happen to him? Will he get hurt? Why does he want to hurt Dong-Min for nothing!?" she though long and hard on what to do. While walking home Sa Rang saw Min Jae, "Hi, Sa Rang!!", Min Jae said cheerfully. " Hey." Sa Rang replied back quietly not as cheerful as usual. " What's wrong?", asked Min Jae. "Nothing", Sa Rang said. "oh, yous ound so gloomy and depressed or even sad!", Min Jae said to Sa Rang. "Really? I do??" Sa Rang questioned Min Jae. "uhh kinda",she replied to Sa Rang. "Ughh" Sa Rang yelled out. " Well, hurry and get home, grandma called me earlier to ask if you were with me." "okay", Min Jae said.

"I'M HOOOOME!", Sa Rang yelled out to the house. "HELLOOOO?" she yelled out again. She walked into the kitchen and saw a note from her parents. " Sa Rang we're going out for a couple days. I cooked you some chicken soup, so you wouldn't be hungry okay? Oh and we we'll be back in 3 days okay! If there isn't anymore food use the money in the safe box okay! take care, love you. -Sincerly Mom". She walked to the table and found that her soup was already half eaten and that it was cold and oily looking. " So much for chicken soup mom" she mummbled to herself. Sa Rang decided to go get some ramen frim the store near by.**POING POING** Sa Rang's cell phone rang. " Hey, what are you doing", Dong-Min texted to Sa Rang. "Nothing much, just walking to the store to get some ramen. What about you?" Sa Rang texted back. **POING POING** " Why are you going alone? Aren't your parents home?" the text said frim Dong-Min. "Nope, my parents went somewhere for a few days so i'm home alone.", Sa Rang wrote back. She got to the store and finish eating the ramen she bought and walked back home. While walking home she saw these guys staring at her when she was walking pass them. Sa Rang was thinking, " Oh, no are those the es who girls and steals their money?!, what should i do?!". She was thinking, she didn't know what to do, if she yelled she was sure enough that hey were going to get her. Sa Rang heard footsteps behind her, and felt a hand touch her shoulder. " NO GET OFF ME YOU ING CREEP!!", she yelled but when she turned around she saw it was Jung Hee. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! & DONT TOUCH ME!", Sa Rang yelled at Jung Hee. "What do you mean " what am i doing here"?, i just saved your life from those es", Jung Hee told Sa Rang. " Get off of me! now!", Sa Rang yelled again. "Don't ever touch me again", she said. " What's wrong with you Sa Rang?" asked Jung Hee. " Nothing, i just don't want you touching me anymore.", Sa Rang said to him. Sa Rang walked away from Jung Hee, then ran home without stopping to catch her breath. Sa Rang took a good breath and started to breathe normally again. She sighed.**POING POING** " Sorry Sa Rang, I have to sleep early today, i have a big and important test tomorrrow morning okay? Goodnight. love you <3", Dong-Min texted her. "Okay, goodnight Dong-Min, love you too.", Sa Rang text back to the boy who might've been asleep already.

** AT 3 IN THE MORNING **

BOOM! BOOM BOM!!! Sa Rang woke up to the loud noise. " What the hell is that?!" she said. Sa Rang went to the door and though " I bet it's just my parents, they must've left the house keys at home again. Sa Rang opened the door and was so surprised and saw the most ugliest person she ever saw, it looked so pitiful and horrible, it smelled like someone who hasn't even showerd for months it also smelled like a 4 moths worth of acohol, it's face was beaten up. Then it spoke, " Sa Rang, why isn't it meee?!, Sa Rang huh ? Why?! I LOVE YOU ! I love you more than anything in the world !! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM!?! HUUUUUUUH!? I AM BO JUNG HEE!", he said. He walked into the house and grabbed Sa Rang and took her to the bedroom. He threw her onto the bed and got on top of her. Sa Rang froze she didn't know what to do. Sa Rang thought to herself "What will he do?! Is he going to me?! Sa Rang tried to get away but he was to strong for her. She could feel his hands getting into her clothes and trying to take them off. Sa Rang started to cry in anger, she tried so hard to get out of Jung Hee's grasp, the she started yelling,"PLEA,PLEASSSE! SOMEONE HEEEEEELP MEEE!!".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note!!!

I hope you guys like it!(; Are you guys excited about how the story will go?! This is my first story so i hope you guys like it! 

More will come soon! thank you! ^.<3