Maths genius?! Nahh, can't be..

A bet with the 'Devil' {HIATUS}

“Mwo?!” Sunny gasped, shocked. “Be his slave for one month?! Are you kidding me?!”

 I nodded and then shook my head, “But don’t worry, I’ll definitely beat him.”

 “Yah, Jinnie, don’t you know that that guy is a maths genius?” Sunny looked at me, shocked.

 “So? Maths is like my best subject.”

 “Yea, but he’s like really good at it.”

 I snorted, “So am I!”

 Sunny sighed, “No, when I mean he’s good, I mean really, really, really good.”

 “Like I said, so am I.”

 Sunny opened to say something but I cut her off. “Come on,” I said, “you’ve known me since forever. You know how good my maths is. Why are you acting so worried?”

 “Look, I know your maths is good but-”

 “Yah, it’s gonna be fine. Stop worrying. That jerk won’t even stand a chance against me.”

 Sunny just looked at me with a skeptical look, letting out a sigh, “Fine, if you say so.. But don’t say I didn’t warn you if the results are not as you expected.”

 I nodded, “Don’t worry, it won’t happen.” I was one hundred percent sure I was right.

  But boy was I one hundred percent wrong.



*****

 My brother and the rest of the INFINITE boys quickly found out about the bet. That night, while I was preparing to go to sleep, he suddenly called me.

 “Hey! Is it true you’re going to be L’s slave for a month?” He asked eagerly.

 “Hello oppa,” I replied sarcastically. “I’m fine, thanks for asking.” I frowned, his words registering in my brain. “Hey! What do you mean by be his slave? I’m not going to lose to that ! Why does everyone keep saying I’ll lose?”

 Hoya snorted, “Come on little sis. You’ll never stand a chance against him.”

 Narrowing my eyes, I imagined thousands of arrows piercing through my brother. “Thanks for your support oppa. Did you call me just to say this?”

 “Um yea.”

 I rolled my eyes at his reply.

 He continued, "Anyway, I just wanted to hear your voice for one last time." That was weird. A bit sweet. But mostly weird. "Before you become his slave that is. Then we'll never see you ever again. Mum and dad are gonna be upset. I think."

 "Aigoo,you!" I said exasperatedly. "Look, I'm never going to lose to that guy, okay? Never. Not in a million years. If I did, i'll-I'll, ripped apart my limited edition Big Bang photo album you gave last Christmas!"

 Hoya gave a low whistle, "Seriously? You regard that photo album as more important than your life."

 "Yup! Oh, by the way, I been wanting to ask you something. How're you and Tiffany?"

 "Argh, I got to go now. Dongwoo's calling me. Bye!" Hoya hastily hung up.

 "Hello? Hoya?" I spoke to the phone. Sheesh, why does everyone keep hanging up on me? Stupid brother. I thought I finally could get him to talk about his relationship - or lack of one - with Tiffany.

 Sighing, I off my phone and went to sleep.