Shocking discovery

A bet with the 'Devil' {HIATUS}

“Aargh, what a great day it was today,” I sighed, walking to the canteen with Sunny and Seohyun.
 
 Sunny laughed, “ Well, at least your lessons was interesting, unlike mine.” I scoffed. I had told both Sunny and Seohyun about what happened during my Maths lesson, and for some reason both of them found it amusing and kept teasing me about it. Well, I’m glad that I could bring amusement to my friends’ life. At least some people found it amusing. But not me.

 “Oh come on, Jin Ae, I’m not so sure what that guy’s problem was, but I’m sure he can’t be that bad,” Seohyun tried to comfort me, giving me a sympathetic smile.

 “Yeah, and there’s the fact that his hot too. I wished I’ve had one class with him too. I only caught glimpse of him walking along the corridor,” Sunny pouted.

 I shot a look at Sunny, “I’m not so sure about that, even though he’s hot, he’s a jerk. And I still don’t get why he chose me out of so many people to annoy.”

 “Maybe he likes you!” Sunny suggested excitedly, her eyes sparkling. “You know some guys purposely does these kind of things to the girl they like, right?”

 I snorted, “Yea right. One word. Im - pos - si - ble.”

 “Well, impossible is made up of the word ‘possible’ right?” Sunny grinned cheekily at me.

 I glared back, about to say something, when Seohyun nudged us, “Come on, stop arguing, it’s our turn to order our food.”

 After getting our food, we went in search of an empty table.

 “Noona, noona, here!” Sungjong called out, from a table where he was sitting with the rest, excluding Sungyeol.

 “How are lessons so far?” Woohyun asked, ruffling my hair.

 “Boring, while except for Jin Ae’s,” Sunny replied him, taking a bite out of her sandwich. I rolled my eyes, grabbing my coke to drink it. But instead I choke on it, almost spitting it out. Why, you ask? Because right at that moment I saw a very undesirable and horrifying sight. To me anyway.

 Sungyeol came walking towards us, and guess who was with him? L. Yes, L, the guy who managed to embarrass the hell out of me during Maths lesson. The guy who I believed wanted to make my life miserable. The guy who right now I detest more than anything in the world.

 “Wh-why the hell are you with him?” I shouted, standing up and pointing at L, before realising that I was in a canteen filled with people. As a result my face turning a bright red instantly, for the third freaking time today. i was pretty sure sooner or later my face will become a permanent shade of red.

 “S-sorry,” I mumbled, sitting down. Fany chuckled, “ So, it seems like what I’ve heard so far is true.” I guess I’m not surprised that Fany heard, and from Yoona's head-nodding, I guess she heard too. The guys, on the other hand, were giving me blank looks. I could see imaginary question marks floating around their heads.

 “You know Sungyeol’s roommate, noona?” Sungjong queried.

 “Yeah, he has the same Maths lesson as me.” I threw a look of distaste in his direction. Then my brain registered what she just just said. “Wait, WHAT? He’s Sungyeol’s roommate?”

 Sungyeol laughed as he neared us, “Yeah, he is. I didn’t get to see you today, so I didn’t tell you.” Damn, I thought, what a strange twist of fate. “Anyway, what’s with the question? Did something happened between you guys?” Sungyeol continued, sitting down, looking back and forth between me and L, then looking at the others, hoping someone will enlighten him. L settled himself beside him.

 “I’ll like to know what happened too,” Sunggyu piped up.

 “Yea, noona, what happened?”

 I sighed, giving a death glare to L before gesturing to the girls to tell them. Just like that, Yoona and Fany plunged into the the story-telling (with much more excitement and interest about the whole thing than they should have), which was punctuated by occasional interruptions from Sunny. I managed to sneak a few peaks at L while they were telling the story but he just look uninterested. Strange how he managed to become friends with the choding Sungyeol.

 Suddenly, someone kicked me from beneath the table, I looked up and found L looking at me with a playful glint in his eyes, “Hey, what are you planning to do later? During your free time?”

 “I don’t know. Anything that doesn’t involve you.”

 “Oh, come on, do you hate me that much?”

 I shot L a pointed look, “ Do you even need to ask?”

  “Okay, I guess you do.. But you do know that I’ll be around most of the times right? Seeing as your friends are my friends.” He winked at me, a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

 I scoffed, “That doesn't change anything. You'll be around, but who says I’ll be around when you're around?” I turned to face Tiffany who was sitting on my left and tugged the sleeve of her uniform. "Are you guys done? We need to go now. It's almost times up."

 Tiffany paused in the middle of her storytelling and checked her watch. "No it's not. There's still fifteen minutes left." She gave me a quizzical look and gestured to my half-eaten plate of food. "Plus you barely touched your food. Don't you want to eat finish first?"

 I stared back at her defiantly and said, "Well, I'm not hungry."

 "No, but I am. I haven't even eaten yet!" She jerked her head towards the pile of untouched food in front of her.

 "You would have if you stopped talking." I pointed out. "Let's just go." I whined.

 Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Wait, I'm almost done with the story. Besides, what's the hurry?"

 "I just want to go."

 "But why?"

 "Yea, why?" L questioned me mockingly, his smile growing bigger.

 I ignored him. "Because, um, I have to... Do my homework! Yea, my homework."

 Everyone looked at me weirdly, “ Seriously, Jin Ae, homework?” Yoona looked at me with a ‘ are you crazy’ look.

 “I’ll go with you then,” L blurted out, looking at me smugly.

 I glared at him. That guy seriously gets on my nerves. “ Okay, forget I said anything.” I mumbled, scooping my food into my mouth.


A/N: Tata, 4th chap out, hope you like it :D And pls suscribe and comment below. Puh-lease? * puppy eyes*  Oh, and pls vote in the poll at chap 1. I'll really like to know if you guys want SNSD & Infinite pairings. or u can comment below if u like.

P.S: I'll be going overseas tmr, for 12 days, so I might not be able to update often ( and that's provided I can get my hands on a comp :X )