11

Lost in Summer Paradise

Confetties were thrown and horns were heard. We were at a restaurant and the managers decided to celebrates the succesful showcase of the boys. "CONGRATULATIONS!" we cheered. "You did great at your showcase, I hope it will be the same in China." Manager Hyun said, proudly. "Nae, we won't let you down, hyung." Suho said as he patted his back. "Yes, hyung, and we promise you, we'll be the best group ever." Kris said as he raised his glass. "To our showcase in China!" he said as we all raised our glasses.

"To our showcase to---Wait! What?!!" I blurted and my eyes widened as I looked at Lay. "We're going to China?" I asked, shocked. "Yup, cause we're both promoting in Korea and China, that's why we still need to go there." he answered as I slowly nodded. "Oppa! Is he serious?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Yes, we're going to China tomorrow. And I hope you brought your passport." he retorted. "Did you bring it?" he curiously asked as he looked at me. "Okay, you better start packing after this." he said as I sighed. "Are you okay?" Lay asked as he worriedly looked at me. "I'm fine." I forcely smiled.

"You guys should start packing now, so you could go to bed early." the manager said when we entered the dorm. "Nae~" they excitedly answered as they rushed up to their rooms. I sighed as I walk towards my room. "Are you okay, Jihyun?" the manager looked at me. "Nae, Hyun-ssi." I meekly said. "Okay, you better go and pack your things to, we're leaving first thing in the morning." he said as I nooded.

I peeked inside the room and I saw them running around as they draw random stuffs inside their suitcase. "Here's your tootbrush," Luhan said as he handed it to Sehun. "Here, Suho." he said as he handed his too. "Oh, JiHyun, aren't you going to pack up yet?" Suho asked when he saw me walked inside. "Oh, nae," I weakly said as I walked towards my bed.

"Are you feeling sick or something? It seems like you're not okay." he apprehensively asked as he looked at me. Luhan and Sehun suddenly looked towards me. Luhan ran up to me as he placed the back of his hands on my forehead, my cheeks reddened at the contact. "Well, your temperature is normal." he said as he bit his lip. I bit my lip to restrain myself from laughing or giggling at his cuteness."Nae! Don't worry. I'm fine." I retorted as I quickly removed his hands.

"Are you sure?" Suho asked as he looked at me. I furiously nodded before they ask another question. "Okay." he said and left. I looked at Luhan when I noticed him staring at me. "Are you really sure?" he asked as he leaned closer, making our gap closer. I leaned back as I gulped. "Ye-yea," I stuttetered. "Then why are you turning red?" he asked as he pouted cutely. I badly want to squeezed your cheeks right now, Luhan-ssi. "That's because we ate too much spicy foods that you guys ordered, hyung." Sehun said.

"Really?" he leaned in more closer as I could feel back already aching. "Yah! Hyung! She already told you she's okay." Sehun said as he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "I was just making sure if she's really okay." he said as he pouted at him. "Hyung, your aegyo won't work on me right now, so youe better stop that. You're already 21." he said as he let go of him. "Yah! Xiumin is older than me and you're not mad when he do it to you. You're so mean, Sehun." he shouted. "Whatever, I'm out of here." he said and walked away. "Yah! Sehun! I'm talking to you right now! Don't do this to your hyung!" Luhan shouted as he followed him.

I sighed as I shook my head. I can't even believe that the cuter one is 21 and the other one is still 18. I laid down on the bed as I covered my eyes with my arms. I don't even know what's up with me right now.  I heard the door opened and some walked in. I pressumed that it was Sehun. "Aren't you going to pack up?" he suddenly asked. Wait! Did he just talked to me? Did he just start the conversation? He rarely even speaks to me, and now he's speaking. And he did the first move. Is he okay right now?

"Yah! I'm talking to you!" he yelled, disrupting my train of thoughts. "Wh-what?" I slowly sat up. "Mian." I said as I looked down. "If someone is talking to you the best thing you can do is at least answer them." he blurted. "Mian, I-I was just thinking. Uhmm..I'm gonna pack up later." I said, answering his previous question. "Nae, mianhe. I'm just abit spaced out right now." I answered. "You better take a rest then.." Did he just said that? Does he actually care for me? How--- "We don't want to arrive at the airport late just because you overslept." he stood up and left.

I looked at him unbelievably as I scoffed. At the moment, I thought he was going to say something nice, but it was far away from being nice. I can't handle this anymore. I better get some sleep or else Mr. Poker Face guy might get mad at me if I wake up late. I removed my slippers and laid on my bed as I covered my self with a blanket. Ugh. I don't even know why I'm getting moody all of a sudden.

"Hey, Oppa! Why did you call?" I asked in my weakest voice. "Hey, hey, what's with the voice all of a sudden?" he asked. "Nothing." I answered. "I heard that you're going to China with your brother and his friends. Are you excited about it?" he asked in a excited voice. Me and my bestfriend were on the phone, and he already know that I was going to China. Wow. News do travel fast.

"Come on, Oppa. You and I both know that I always get air sick whenever I travel in planes." I sighed. "I wish I could be with you right now, but I'm quite far away from you since---" This is the reason why he was different from all the others. He's caring, nice, responsible and very handsome too, he makes--Oh god! What am I saying? I don't even know why he picked me as his friends when he's very popular at school. "Hey, Jihyun! Are you still there?" I shook my head as I stopped from my thoughts. "Yeah, it's okay, Oppa. I understand. Your family trip is more importannt anyway." I stated.

"OY! Guys! We better go now!" I can hear Suho shouting at us. "Let's go, Jihyun!" Lay said as he tapped my shoulders. "Nae, I'll catch up with you guys." I said. "I better go now, Oppa. Let's just wish that I'm seated near with Baekhyun Oppa. Bye~" I hurriedly said as I hung up. I grabbed my bag as I ran up to them. I ran on the stairs as I struggled to hold my suitcase. I stopped running when someone suddenly carried it. "I'll take this," I looked up and saw Sehun walking passed by me with my suitcase in his hand.

"But---" I just stood there, out of words. "Aren't you coming?" he asked as he turned around. I suddenly shot up as I shook my head. "Nae." I nodded as I ran towards the others. My mouth were wide opened when I saw all the fans at the airpot, waiting for them. They came here to Incheon airport just to see them. I really praise these die-hard fans. We all went out as the girls started screamin as they held up their cameras just to take a shot of the boys.

I walked a a few distance away from them to avoid any rumours of gossips. I walked through the crowd of the screamin fangirls as I squeezed myself through them. "Exucse me, coming through, Oops, Sorry." I tried to avoid any of them as they push to the crowd.

"Aish. Finally." I sighed as soon as I was out from the wild crowd. I can't even believe that those are girls. They attack them like they are some kind of a fresh bait. "Are you okay?" I looked up and I saw Tao with a concerned look. "Yea, I'm fine." I nodded as I straightened up myself. "Let's go then, the others already went in." he said as I followed him.

I looked around the plane as I searched for my seat. I just hope my seat is next to my brother or else, I don't know what might happen to me. "Have you found your seat yet?" Tao asked from behind as I shook my head. I started walking to search for my seat until a disappointed look appeared on my face. This can't be happening. "I think I just found it." I muttered. "Hey, Tao, it's here." Kris waved as he called for him. "Hmm, be right there, duizhang." he said as he looked at me.

"Will you be alright with Sehun? You can switch with Kris gege, I think he's cool with it." Tao stated. "Aniya, it's okay." I said as I waved my hands frantically. "Are you sure?" he raised an eyebrow as I nodded like a little kid. "Okay, I'll go there now." he said. "Nae." I answered as I walked towards my seat. I stopped as I looked at the guy who has his earphones plugged on. I cleared my throat, "My seat is also here." he removed his earphones as he looked at me. "Uhm, my--" he abruptly stood up as he made a way for me.

"Thanks." I meekly said. I slowly made my way as I sat comfortably near the window. He sat beside me as he plugged his earphones. "Please be on your seats, the plane is about to take off within 3 minutes." I gulped as my eyes widened. I can't do this. "We are now about to take off." My whole body trembled as I looked through the window. I could see the white, fluffy clouds as my eyes bulged out at how high we are now. I quickly shut my eyes as I sank down to my seat. My hands balled into a fist as I bit down my lip to surpress myself from tearing up.

A pair of earphones were plugged into my ears as I looked up. "This will help you remove your tension." he said as I watched him cover me witha blanket. He put his arms around my shoulder, getting alot of physical contact. I could feel the warmness around my body. I looked at him but he's face was still the same. "Just sleep for awhile. Don't worry, nothing bad will happen." he said as I meekly nodded. He rested my head on his shoulder as I closed my eyes to sleep.

I just hope this trip will be over soon.