2

Lost in Summer Paradise

"I guess this is it."

I stared at the gray metal door infront of me. I stared at the paper and it has the same number with the door. I stood as I heard voices, musics and other varieties of noise. *What is going on in there?* I thought as I had a inquiring look. I think this is not the right dorm but this is what he told me. Well, I think I'll just give it a try, so here it goes. I took a deep breath before pressing their doorbell.

I backed away as I waited for someone to answer the door. My heart started to beat fast as I heard some footsteps nearing the door. After a few seconds, the door finally opened and my eyes widened. A head peeked out as a guy with an average height, fair skin, short black hair and a pair of big round eyes came out. I stood there as he looked at me with his round eyes. I don't know if he's surprised to see a girl in front of their dorm, or it is just natural. I flinched when I realized I was standing there for so long.

"Oh! Annyeong haseyo." I greeted as I bowed.

He just stood there as he looked at me. Is he mute or something? "Well, uhm, I'm looking for Byun Baekhyun, does he live in here?" I nervously asked as I meekly smiled. He weirdly looked at me as his eyes shifted to my suitcase. He looked at me from head to toe as he hurriedly walked inside. "Okay..that was rude." I muttered.

"Hyung, there's a girl looking for you!"

"A GIRL?!!"

I heard some of their conversation as they all shouted and bickered just like cats and dogs. The noise before became louder as it came closer and closer. The noise vanished and the door made a clicked sound as it slowly opened.

"Who are---"

There stood a rather skinny male and I could tell that he's more surprise than I am. My eyes twinkled as I looked at him. My lips curved into a smile and it quickly turned into a grin.

"OPPA!"

I beamed as I attacked him into a tight hug. I hugged his waist as I buried my face. I never thought that I'll see him again after 4 long years, I finally saw the guy who I had missed and longed for. The guy who I had been waiting for since he left and became a trainee to make his dreams come true. I brushed my face on his chest as I snuggled closer. I looked at him and smiled as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Oppa, I missed you."

He smiled as his eyes formed into a crescent shape. "I missed you too."

"EHHHHH?!!"

I looked around and I noticed five boys looking at us with their shocked face. They stood there with their eyes widened and an unbelievable look. "Hyung! You have a girlfriend?!!" a guy with a black hair and muscular body blurted. "No Kai! She's not!" he firmly answered. "Yah! You didn't even tell me you have a girlfriend. I thought I'm your bestfriend." the tall guy withe big ears pouted.

"Okay, first of all, she's not my girlfriend." he explained but they just plainly looked at him. "Pfft. Yeah, right." the tall guy scoffed.

"Well, you can't just have a random girl running up to you as she gave you a tight hug and the two of you having a slow-mo scene. And you're telling us that she's not your girlfriend. As if we're gonna believe you Byun Baekhyun."

"Then don't." he calmly said as he looked at them plainly.

"Okay guys, don't interrogate him, and Baekhyun.." a short guys with curly hair looked at him. "You'll have a little explaining to do." he said as his gaze shifted on me. I awkwardly looked down as I bit my bottom lip. It seems like his in trouble.

We all sat on the living room as we both faced the five latter males looked at us intently. What are we? Some kind of criminal? As if they were examining us, they all looked at me like I'm some kind of an experiment. I looked at Baekhyun Oppa and I could see that he was already getting annoyed. For being a childish person he is, getting him annoyed is not a good idea.

"Well, can you please stop looking at her." he said, annoyed. They all looked at him and they quickly shuffled on their seat as they all fixed themselves. The boy with a curly hair cleared his throat. "Well, Baekhyun, do you mind explaining to us who is this girl that they assumed to be your "girlfriend"?" he asked as he emphasized the word "girlfriend". I slowly looked up and his eyebrows furrowed.

"This is Byun JiHyun and she is my sister."

"YOUR SISTER?!!" they all blurted as they all looked at me wide-eyed especially the guy who answered the door awhile ago. I bowed as I introduced myself, "Annyeong haseyo! I'm Byun JiHyun, Baekhyun Oppa's dongsaeng. Nice to mee you all."

"You're his sister? You two? Siblings? Blood related?"

I instantly nodded. "But....Baekhyun is so ugly..and she have a sister as gorgeous as you?" the guy, who I presumed to be Kai said. "YAH! What does that supposed to mean?" he divulged. "I mean, you didn't say anything about you having a sister." Kai stated. "Yeah, because as soon as you found out about me having a sister, you wouldn't stop annoying me just about her." he firmly answered. I all looked at them as their eyes looked everywhere, avoiding any eye contact with me or Oppa.

"Am I right?" he raised an eyebrow. "Well, yeah, but still, you talked about your family to us before but you didn't include your sister in it." the tall guy retorted. "Well, do I have to? I mean, you derps and her. It's just a no-no." he scoffed. "Look who's talking, derp." Kai sneered. I giggled at Kai's answer as they all looked at me. I meekly smiled as I awkwardly looked at them.

"Well, we got it all figures out, why don't we introduce ourselves." the curly guy suggested as they all nodded. "I'll go first then." he said. "You guys don't have to, she all know you anyway, judging by the teasers that had been released by now." he stated. "Do you know all of us?" Well, I'm not really a fan of theirs even though my brother is in it, so, NOPE. I shyly shook my head as I looked down. Baekhyun's eyes widened as he looked at me.

"What?!! You don't watch any of our teasers?!!"

"Ani! I don't have time for those anyway and I had been busy with school lately." I answered. "Okay, then we'll introduce ourself for you to know us more."

"Hi! I'm Kim JoonMyun, but you can call me Suho and I'm the leader of EXO-K." Hmm. That's why he looked so composed and strict.

"Hi! I'm the happy virus, Park Chanyeol, you can also call me Healthy Teeth." he said as he showed me his pearly white teeths.

"Hi! I'm Do Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O." His name suit his image right now.

"Hi! I'm Kim Jongin, but they all call me Kai." he said as he gave me a flirty smile. "Yah! Don't even think of flirting with my sister." Baekhyun Oppa warned as he glared at him. The ever so protective brother of mine.

Our eyes landed on the guy who was sitting at the far end of the table, his hands was on his pocket and he was just staring somewhere, uninterested at what is happening right now. "Ehem. Sehun!" Suho called. He turned his head as his eyes landed on mine.

"I'm Oh Sehun."

He flatly introduced. Okay. What was that? His expression never changed. He just had the same boring expression he had after finding out that I'm Baekhyun's sister. Suho awkwardly smiled as he clapped his hands together. "Okay, so much for that."

"It was nice meeting you all." I smiled. "Oh right! What made you come here anyway? And why do you have a suitcase?" he asked as he gave me an inquiring look. "Well, since it's summer, I'm going to spend it here in Seoul." I answered. "And where are you planning to stay?" he asked. "Here." I calmly answered. "I'm staying here with you guys."

"WHAT?!!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! I'LL WAIT FOR IT!

KOMAWO!

HOTNESS!!!!