Ren's special: 241 (Two for One)

Ren's Very Special Birthday!

"Yah Jinki! Why can't you be more like Minki ? Huh ?! Aigoo my life, my poor life, i wish i only gave birth to Minki!" the mother sobbed and cried.

Jinki was always compared to his twin brother Minki. Always. When Jinki did better than Minki on a test, Jinki was accused of cheating.When Jinki drew a better picture at school, he was again a cheater. When the teacher said she was very pleased with Jinki, everyone said that she meant Minki and mixed the boys up. By his own mother he was accused of a liar and cheater. His whole family looked at him like trash, while  Minki  was looked up upon as if he was some sort of emperor or sorveignity.

The thing was. Jinki also admired Minki. He admired him for being such a good actor. For making himself seem like such a good son. For being able to make everything look as if the one to blame was Jinki. He admired him so much that he began to love him.

Jinki stared at the sleeping twin. He examined every single inch of his face .

"Yah Minki-yah~ -¨" The boy began whispering. "Do you know how beautiful you look like when you sleep?" he asked Minki whom was stil sleeping. "You look super beautiful, like a cherry blossom" he added carressing the other one's face .

Minki flinched, but did not budge.

Jinki giggled.

"Your just way to cute. Even in your sleep you can act . I really admire you Minki-ya."

Jinki bent over Minki and kissed him, which woke the other boy up.

"Yah!~~Jinki what are you doing?" Minki yelled wiping his lips.

Jinki giggled again.

"Just giving my bro a kiss"Jinki answered casually.

"Bwoyo? Kiss?"

"Ne." Jinki nodded and approached the other boy, who was now against the wall.

"Don't touch me you creep!" Minki tried to yell starring at Jinki in terror. Minki now regretted choosing the bottom of the bunk bed.

Jinki once again merged his lips on Minki's. Not knowing what to do Minki just let his brother. Minki wished he had been strong enough to push Jinki away.

"Minkia ya-Saranghae" Jinki whispered into Minki's ear.

It was delayed pain.

He didn't understand his brother's words until he felt the blood in his hands. He tried his hardest to make the blood stay inside his body. He pressed his body as hard as he could. But before long , the bed was painted fully in his blood. He stared at Jinki who was still holding the knife.

"Why~~" Minki asked faintly.

"Because i love you." Jinki answered smiling, cutting his left arm and hitting the floor.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The scene was horrible.

Blood was all over the floor and the bed. Minki was still laying on his bed in the mist of it. His mother had cried his name, over and over, but it was in vain. Minki was dead.

On his desk they found a note :

"How could i know if i was Jinki or Minki? I couln't have been Jinki. Because Jinki would've never suicided. HE was the caring one. I felt so bad when Jinki died that i couldn't be Minki anymore. In fact, i was both Jinki and Minki."

 

THE END!

 

-----------

Author note : I think i didn't do bad on this one? Did i ? lmao

I really like psycology stuff and like this is basicly my first one. I hope i can write better psycology onces though ^^

Co-author note: Feel free to ask questions on this one. It was kinda hard for me to understand it at first.