My Pedohyung, His (2/5)

Ren's Very Special Birthday!

CHAPTER 2

 

WhiteTigah82 says : But seriously i cannot reach the next level! >n<

OptimusPrinceX says : I wish i could help you, but every time i explain something to you,you don't understand =.=¨

J«Royal says :Dude, its so easy though! Just find the dwarf hiding behind the tree! Of course be careful not to get caught by the forest's guard,that would kill you in no time, then take all your lives! Then when you get to the dwarf Beat His , then he'll give you the sword and the map.

 

WhiteTigah82 says : I hope that works >n<

J«Royal  says : Just try, you'll see (>u>)

 

PrinceRon entered the chatroom

WhiteTigah82 says : It Worked !! BWAHAHAHA! THANKS BRO!♥

OptimusPrinceX says : HI PrinceRon !! (And wow WhiteTigah82, what's with the heart?)

WhiteTigah82 says : Stfu Optimus! and HI PRINCERON! ^^

J«Royal  says : Yeah WhiteTigah , that was kinda creepy lmao. Hi PrinceRon! Your on late today...

PrinceRon says : Hey guys ! Lmao, I knew i'll still find you guys on xD

OptimusPrinceX says: Yupp xD We're always the last one's online. So why are you so late today?

PrinceRon says : Pfff~~ Long story bro (-.-)¨

J«Royal  says : Wha hapenned?

OptimusPrinceX says : Yeah what ^ he said.. O.o?

PrinceRon : *sigh*  So my friend organized some kind of mini Manga fest at his place right?

J«Royal  says : right.

OptimusPrinceX says : Awww! Lucky! i wish i could've gone TTnTT (we should meet in real life someday and do something like that)

PrinceRon says : Yeah (lol Optimus, sure), well i went there ,dressed as a random geek anime character (in the end I ended up looking like Harry Potter), and when i was walking back home, i saw these dudes  harrasing this girl, so of course i'm not gonna let her get beat up so i tell them to stop and then...*sigh*

J«Royal says : They kicked your ?

OptimusPrinceX says: You ran off and called the police?

PrinceRon says : No lmao. The leader and his gang came towards me and tried to beat my calling me a 'geek' and laughing .

J«Royal  : And now your dying in a hospital?

OptimusPrinceX says : Aww you peed your pants didn't you? Don't worry that happened to me many times *sigh*

PrinceRon says : No lmao xD

OptimusPrinceX : Wait hospital?! Oh are you okay!?

OptimusPrinceX says : These people are always picking on the smallest >n<

PrinceRon says : *sigh* They ran away after i kicked the leader's =]

OptimusPrinceX says : You what?

J«Royal  says : O.o

PrinceRon says : =]

J«Royal : Dude how ..what ... O.O?

OptimusPrinceX  says: I don't know you personally or ..well basicly in real life, but seriously you beat him up? I mean how hard did you ..for all of them to run ? O.O

PrinceRon says : I'm a strong geek kekeke =9

J«Royal  says : I hope i'm never ending up on your bad side O.o!

OptimusPrinceX says : me too (O.o)!

PrinceRon says: Haha , you guys are silly. I still got a few bruises though =S But except that, all is good (^^)b

J«Royal  says : oh good..and how's the girl?

OptimusPrinceX says :OH Yeah how's the girl ?!

PrinceRon says : *sigh* Idk, when they all left she wasn't there anymore...

OptimusPrinceX says : Crap.. i hope nothing happened to her... =[

J«Royal says : Yeah hope she's okay..And if she is, she could've at least thanked her hero!

PrinceRon says : lmao its okay, i just hope she's okay...

OptimusPrinceX says : And btw, how did she look =9 ?

PrinceRon says : What do you mean?

J«Royal says : i think he's trying to ask "Was she pretty?"

PrinceRon says:Well guys i'm exhausted so i'm going to sleep k?

OptimusPrinceX says: Oh Sure, so your just going to ignore my question?!

PrinceRon says: Nighty!! (^o^)v

J«Royal says : Peace! lmao Your so evil PrinceRon xD

OptimusPrinceX says: Bye you evil Butthole >x>

PrinceRon says : Hehehe don't get mad Optimus~~. Wait ..Where's WhiteTigah82?

WhiteTigah82 says : The Dwarf keeps kicking my TT^TT

J«Royal  says : Oh yeah i forgot to tell you WhiteTigah, his actually a ninja dwarf O.o

WhiteTigah82: O.O

OptimusPrinceX : LMAO XD What kind of game are you playing dude? xD

PrinceRon says : well there you are lmao! Goodnight everyone !~~

WhiteTigah82 says : Bai~~ TTnTT (sorry for not being here , busy getting my kicked)

OptimusPrinceX says : GOODNIGHT!! *whispers* PrinceButthole~~ xD  (Lmao poor WhiteTigah)

J«Royal says : xD Byyyye!

PrinceRon left the chatroom.

 

I closed my laptop and threw myself on my bed.

"From what i saw, she looked like an angel" i didn't tell them.

I stayed on my face until i thought i was loosing oxygen,then i sat up with my back against the wall and contempled my room.

 My room was filled with dozens of manga and anime related things . I had a big book shelf filled with at least 15 different mangas and another bookshelf that i use to put my anime dvds on. My wall was filled with tones of posters of anime characters (Especially One Piece posters).  You wouldn't even know what my wall was painted in if you came to see my room. I mean, its kind of normal . I AM Aron, the obssessed with animes and manga guy. I love anime so bad that i work as a dubber. You know, those people who voice for anime characters? That's me.

I then realised that i was still in my costume which had a few drops of blood on it. Well it wasn't really a costume, it was just a super hero shirt with pants that were a little too small for me. (high waters?) and then what made me look geeky were my glasses and the bookbag that was on my back. Which i also used as a weapon against the bully. Whoever he was.

I looked up and saw a poster with........Then i remembered the girl.

I didn't know who she was. All i knew about her was that she was blonde. And for some reason there was something about her ...*sigh* I just hope she's doing okay right now.

 

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ And it goes 1, 2, 3 ACTION this ain't a movie ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  

 

Next morning i walked to the market to get a few groceries. I really didn't need anything but ramen noodle cups and water. That's all i eat everyday. Ramen noodles. I can't cook and i swear i really want to kiss who ever got the idea of ramen noodle cups. They must've known how hard it is to be a single lazy men who can't cook. And they are so cheap ! 80cents each! I always grab at least 4 of each flavor. Which makes in total 20 ramen cups for 16 dollars .

The faces the cashiers and other shoppers give me are hilarious.

Well they actually make me uncomfortable, but in a funny way.Especially since i always come to this market every week to buy the same stuff ; Ramen noodle cups and water (or a big bottle of pop if i can afford it).

"Will that be it?" The cashier asks me when she is done passing my stuff through the (beeper?) and putting my things in a bag.

"Yup~" i answer her getting out my wallet already knowing what the cashier will ask me.

$21.33 i thought in my head.

"$21.33 please" she said politely.

I handed her $21.50 .

"There's your change and your receipt" she said handing me both with a smile .

I smiled back and took what she was handing me .

"Thank You." i bowed down a little, took my groceries and left.

As i was crossing the street, i could hear someone yelling behind me .

"Hey you !! Guy!! Ramen Noodle Cup Guy !!"

I waited until i got into the other side of the sidewalk before turning around. A blonde lady was running with a ramen noodle cup towards me. I really had to think quick at that moment. There was now a red light, a blonde lady who was running towards me and who looked familiar, and a crazy car driving towards her. Damn. My parents should've called me Flash . Two seconds later and the beautiful lady would've been crushed by this truck.

I pulled her by the arm quickly unto the sidewalk.

"YAH! Do you want to die!? Don't you look before you cross?! You stupid women! You better thank me , UMF!"

Of course i didn't tell her that.

"Are you... okay?" i asked the blonde lady who ended up in my arms trying to catch her breath.

"N-ne." She said. Her voice is really deep.Or...

"There you go" She looked up at me and handed me the ramen noodle cup.

I wasn't being erted but seriously. She was a really flat chested women.

"Wait ! Your the girl from last night aren't you?!"

I just knew it was her ! I mean how many blonde asian girls do you see in korea?

"Gi-GIRL?!" The ..Um started to blush and Um's eyes went round.      

"W- Wow i'm sorry if i offended you" I said confused and hoping i wasn't going to get slapped.

The Um giggled.

"I'm a boy."

You Are !? i thought

"You are!?" i then really said even though i tried really hard to keep it in. I sounded way too surprised there. "I mean, You are~~?" i tried again.

The boy smiled.

"Yes...And umm..What do you mean from last night?" The boy asked me.

He probably thought i had been with a e last night and that i mistook her for him. Haha! That would've been embarrassing.

"The guy who came to .. i guess, save you last night. It was me~~" I singsonged heroicly.

For a moment the boy just looked at me

"I-It was!? OMO! I'm so sorry for leaving like that! I really thought they were---Thank you so much! I definetly owe you" The boy said making me blush. He then looked at my face, which had a few bruises and began sobbing "Oh My God". He tried the touch the bruises but retired his hand a few minimeters from them.

"No, no its okay hehe" I said waving my hand and covering my bruises. He had a few tears coming down his face and so i cleaned them off for him. Then everything fell silent.

The boy then seemed to be thinking hard.

"Okay ,then!" The boy said finally breaking the silence.

"To thank you , i want to take you to diner." he said highly satisfied and smiling brightly.

Di-diner!?

"You really don't have to though. I was just at the right-"

"Give me your phone ." He said putting his hand forward.

I took out my phone out of my pocket and just before i could give it to him, he snatched it away. And somehow he did it in a really nice and gently way.Then he began dialing, what i think was his number, on my phone. He took out his phone from his pocket ,which was ringing (his ringtone was 2ne1's song Lonely ), and then after picking up the call that was coming from my phone .

He then handed my phone back to me.

"There. I saved my number on your phone and i also put my name."

I looked at my phone.

 His name was Ren.

He then looked at his feet uncomfortably.

"Umm--" he began "What is your name?"

I smiled "I'm Aron"