My Pedohyung, His (3/5)

Ren's Very Special Birthday!

CHAPTER 3:

 

For some reason when i got home, i felt excited.

I don't know if it was because i just met someone or if it was because i was taking that person to dinner.

It's been such a long time since i went out to eat with someone. But ..Oh . What if he took things the wrong way? Well i am basicly gay, and single, but what if i just made a fool of myself today? What if he wasn't gay, and single? What if this guy was straight? What if he wasn't even Biual ?! What if he was married? I mean he is handsome. His glasses made him look a little bit geeky, but damn. That guy was just the definition of hot. So i wouldn't be surprised if he had a boyfriend. I mean-Girlfriend.

.

Oh well, i never know, but when should I be ashamed. i wonder if i looked desperate. And was i rude when i snatched his phone away?

Damn.

I need a bath.

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ I Don't Care  ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪

Okay, so today is saturday and i just met him so i can't already ask him out (to eat), and tomorrow most stores are closed so there is no point to ask him.

Mmm..

And i'm sure he has a job sooo...

Fuuuudge~~ When should i ask him?!~~

Forget it ! I'll think of it tommorrow >n<

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫  I Don't Care  ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪

Tomorrow~

Okay let's see.

...

....

......

Fudge this, i'm just going to ask him !

                    "Hello ~It's Ren (the guy you saved two times in a row =])  and i was just wondering when your free and what do you like to eat ^u^¨ "

Wait should i send this?

It sounds too ...I don't know..Let me erase this .

"Hello!~~ I'm Ren,the guy from yesterday , and "

No.

"Hey my little savior!~~"

Oh hell naw.

      "Hello its Ren~~ I was wondering , what kind of food you like?♥ And when are you available?"

Wait no the heart is too much.

10 Minutes Later :

"Hello ~It's Ren (the guy you saved two times in a row =])  and i was just wondering when your free and what do you like to eat ^u^¨ "

message sent.

Pfff~~ I hope he answers...

5 minutes.

What if he deleted my number off of his phone? What if he blocked my number? Wh-

I felt my phone vibrate . And then my heart join in unison.

OMG he answered!

"Annyeong Ren ^^!(sorry for the late answer) I'm free next week. And i'm off on a holiday, the monday after that weekend too =]. And for food..I like all types of food =]p"

From : Savior Aron!

"Wah!! I'm off on Monday too >u< ! So would monday be okay? And, you need to tell me more ~~ (=3=) I want to know what you like the BEST!"

message sent.

"Okay then , monday it is (^^)b ! And why don't you take me to somewhere you like?"

From : Savior Aron!

Somewhere i like? I never even go out to eat. And even though i was happy to have a fixed date. i didn't want to wait that long. I had this hunger to see him for some reason. Weird.

"Umm..Aron-hyung, i was wondering if we could go out tommorow? (Just so i can learn more about you =S )

message sent.

"BUT OF COURSE IF YOU CAN'T-"

message saved in draft.

Before i could finish my second message i received another one.

"OF COURSE! NO PROBLEM WHERE DO YOU WANT FRTO MEAT?"

From : Savior Aron!

and a few seconds later another one .

"Sorry about that ~~  Umm i meant yes and where do you want to meet? (not meat lol) ^^" "

        From : HandsomeSavior! Aron<3

Now at that moment i felt ecstatic! I got to see him tomorrow! YES!

Okay now i have to reply casually.

"AWESOME!♥ so..Is the mall okay? I'm sorry if it sounds a little feminine but they got tones of things there so i thought it would be nice ^^"

message sent.

Pff~~ I wonder if it was too girly. Plus he probably doesn't want people seeing me with him does he.

Ah, he answered.

"The mall? Great Idea! Yes that is a great meeting place ^^ So what time?"

From :Savior Aron!

I felt as though he was probably being nice to me. Maybe he didn't want to hurt my feelings from the beginning. Maybe he didn't want to go to the mall, or even to that date (to eat) on the monday after this one. Maybe...I'm imaginating things and maybe i'm going too far. He probably doesn't like me, but i do.

 

"Mmm..You choose the time =]"

message sent.

 

" Okay ~~ How about..1:30pm? ^^ "

From : HandsomeSavior! Aron<3

 

YES! Gives me enough time to get pretty! (First impression counts you know..Even though this isn't the first time he ever saw me)

 

" Okay then ,Perfect! See you tomorrow?^^ "

message sent.

 

"Yup! See you tomorrow Ren! =D"

From : HandsomeSavior! Aron<3

 

Kyaaa~~ I'm so happy ! I need to get me some beautysleep kekeke ~~

So what should i wear tomorrow~~

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ I Don't Care  ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪

Tomorrow~

CRAP its already 12:55pm !

I just woke up. I was up so late last night (trying to find good clothes to wear) that i even forgot to put my alarm on.

"Crap.Poop.Damn.Jam."

I don't know what i'm saying but i need to hurry my up.

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ I Don't Care  ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪

Okay! It's 1:23! And i'm finally out the shower.

Wow i'm going to be totally late.

I need to hurry!~~