My Pedohyung, His (5/5)

Ren's Very Special Birthday!

FINAL: CHAPTER 5

 

He comes here everyday. He brings me fresh underwear and anything that i feel hungry for and even things i need. (This hospital might be fancy looking , but the food it just .Pukey~~)

 Kind of embarrasing though when i think of it.The fact that he has to bring me MY underwear..Ah~~ Embarrasing ~~ But it feels like we're.. a couple .

Kekeke. Just the thought makes me blush .

Oh my phone is vibrating.

Ah its Aron !

"I'm on my way ^^ !"

From : Prince Aron <3

 

"Okay!~~ See You ! =]"

Message sent.

 

Even though i was on a hospital bed the whole time , this was probably the best week of my life. I got to meet a new person , and that new person took care of me. Every morning i saw him, i knew that i wouldn't have to worry about being alone or abandoned.

It might be weird to some people. Thinking that i would let a stranger get inside my house. But i have nobody else but Aron. Even if he has lied to me about everything. Even about him being Aron. I don't care. His the only person i can trust.

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ I Don't Care ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪

"Annyeong Ren~~!"

"Ah! Aron!"

I put down the "emergency manga" that Aron had lent me, next to me . He said that if i was really bored and that he didn't answer my texts quickly, I could read this manga to get a good laugh.

He was carrying a backpack which, i guessed was filled with freshly new clothes for me.

"So ! How is the Princess today?" He said in a fancy voice. I can't remember when he began calling me that, but i liked it.

"Yes-" I answered equally fancy-like. "I'm am really pleased."

"And why so?" He asked still in his fancy voice.He looked goofy. In a cute way.

"Well Prince! Don't tell me that you have forgotten? Tomorrow is the day your Princess will be getting the hell out of here!" I tried to keep in my character, but failed.

"Haha! Obviously! Where has my head gone?~~  I'm super happy that my Princess is coming out" He said while giving me a warm hug. It lasted a while and i hoped that he didn't look at the machine in which i was hooked to and see how fast my heart was beating.

When he finally let go i felt like i wanted ... more.

"R-"

I couldn't help it.

 Too bad if he didn't like it! Too bad if he thought i was being emphatic. I kissed him ..Yes, impectuously maybe, but i don't care. I  tightyly grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me smashing our lips together. I wasn't sure what i was doing. This was actually my first kiss, and  i can't believe i missed on such a great feeling. Kissing him is like..unexplanable.

"Ren!"

He broke off the kiss. I can't remember if he was kissing me back or if i was the only one doing the kissing.

"I'm sorry." I said biting my lower lip and lowering my head in shame.

He seemed confused. And thoughtuful. Well, i can't really describe his face, it was a mixture of various emotions put in one. One thing that surprised me though, was his tranquil reaction.

"Ren..Do you-" he began not looking at me in the eyes.

"Ren, Do You Like Me?" he said seriously resting his hands on my shoulders and making me face him.

"A-Ani." I answered not looking at him in the eyes.

He took his hands off my shoulder, put down the backpack he was carrying on the chair he had sat on this whole week, and walked towards the door and then oppened it.

"HYUNG I LOVE YOU! I DON'T LIKE YOU ! I LOVE YOU! SARANGHAE!"

He posed. His hand on the knob and his back turned to me. Then he walked out the door and closed it behind him.

I felt stupid. Dumb.

I tried to stifle myself from crying. Angry at myself for ruining this friendship. Aron is probably disgusted by me right now.

Suddenly the door opened, i cleaned off my tears with my hands as quickly as i could. I didn't want people to know that i have been crying.

"Okay the nurses are not disturbing you today, so i have 2 hours to you."

Wha- Wait wha-?! !?

I didn't get to ask him what was going on. He locked the door behind him and rushed towards me. He smashed our lips against each other, but he smashed them gently. His tongue kept  hitting my lips and teeth, i was confused and wondered what i was suppose to do. I openned my mouth and his tongue entered it. Twisting and turning with my tongue. We were invading each other's mouth with our tongues. It was like a "Tongue Of War" (See what i did there?). The feeling i had before got beaten by the feeling i'm feeling right now.

He began taking off his shirt and tried to help me get off of mine. He got on top of me carefully not to hurt me . Then we kissed and kissed again. Then after a few minutes, we were left in our boxers. Breathing roughly for we have not let our lips get apart. The machine, which is showing how fast my heart is going and has been beeping for a while, began to annoy Aron (and me too). "Stupid damn machine" He muttured impatiently under his breath, trying to turn the machine off , while still kissing me. The machine finally stopped beeping. My body and Aron's were under the bed sheets. Our hearts and bodies were sharing messages only we understood.

"Ah ..AH~~ A-ron..." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Y-yes" he answered kissing me on my neck.

"Ahhh~ ..Could we..Umm" I felt my cheeks burning red. I was hot and panting . I didn't know what was going on with my body. Something unprecended to me. My mind was fuzzy.

Before i could say anything, for the second time in less than an hour, i was taken by surprised by Aron. His head was under the sheets and his lips were my cucumber. Well my cucumber is not as big as a cucumber but... this proper okay? He was my d*ck and i ing enjoyed it,whatever was going on. My mind was fuzzy. I kept panting and panting . And we both began sweating.

My member was now in his mouth. I didn't understand what he was doing but i know i liked it. It felt ..magical.

"Okay... let's stop here" he said after all the vigirous movements.

He began giving small kisses to my stomach and trailed them up to my lips.

I wanted more. But i didn't want to be greedy. His kisses were more than enough.

"I Love You Ren" he said laying next to me and putting his hand under my head.

"Love You Too" i answered digging my head under his and putting my hand on his stomach.

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ I Don't Care ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪

I was awakened by Aron.

"Ren wake up!" He whispered loudly.

He was trying to get his pants on, but seemed to have a few difficulties. I rubbed my eyes and sluggishly stood up on my bed.

*DOOR BANGANGING* "MR CHOI MINKI ARE YOU THERE!?"

"Ren get dressed!" Aron said now putting his belt on.

I knew that i had to react now. I searched for my pants ,which were under the bed, put them on and did the same for my t-shirt.

"So-sorry about that-" Aron said as he unlocked the door to the doctor who was looking enraged and then confused at the mess of the room.

Nurses behind him were giggling and began leaving one by one whispering to each other.  And its only after a while that i realised that Aron had worn his shirt inside-out.

The doctor coughed twice . " It's alright," he said trying to sound professional.

"Now Mr.Choi-" he said walking towards me followed by a nurse."How are you feeling? Ready to leave?"

"Yes Sir!" I answered back cheerfully.

"Okay , well let's see if you are " He said now smiling.

He checked on my breathing and writing things on a little notepad he was carrying in his chest pocket, then checked on the machine,which used to be hooked to me.

He looked at me his eyebrow raised.

"I'm really sorry to have unhooked it ..I-"

"He was bothered by it and couldn't sleep , HE TOLD ME NOT TO UNHOOK IT ," Aron emphazised . "-but since it was bothering him.." Aron said

"Um." The doctor said not really giving any hints of anger or compasion.

"Okay well seems like your all good. You can get your stuff ready and leave now." he said with a small smile looking away from his notepad to look at me.

"Really?!" Me and Aron all asked at the same time .

"Yes-" The doctor said with a small grin .

"But Mr.Choi" he said now looking serious. "Get more rest okay?" He warned and i nodded.

He then looked at Aron . "Make sure he doesn't overwork himself alright?"

Aron smiled brightly. "OF course!"

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ I Don't Care ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪

I don't know why he blindfolded me. I've been blindfolded since we got into the taxi. "Just let me put them on" he said . Now that would be horrible if he suddenly told me "Oh , i guess you should know that i'm a y !" Just the thought scares me.

But of course i know he's not. And now i'm waiting patiently for what is going to happen.

We stopped a couple of times and i could hear the taxi door slamming and Aron whispering something to the driver and everytime he did, I just couldn't decipher what he was saying.

What's going on? i kept thinking the whole time.

"Okay we're here!" I heard Aron's voice say cheerfully. "Stay in the car okay Ren? Coming back!"

I heard the door slam closed.

"It is not a good idea" i heard a  voice say when i tried taking out my blinds. The voice was deep. A voice i'm not sure if i have heard before.

I started trembling. I tried to feel for the door without making much movements but i was caught .

"The door is locked. You can try all you want to get out but you won't." The voice said firmly and without a pause.

I didn't want to exasperate him, so i didn't move

~~

20 minutes later i was awakened by a breeze on my right side. My door was now opened.

"Hey sleeping beauty , let's go" A voice i recognized clearly said.

I was a little confused but caught up quicly. I wasn't getting kidnapped, and i WAS inside a taxi . "Wait a second let me pay the taxi man" he then added after getting me out the car.

"There you go and thank you for everything" i heard Aron's voice say

"My pleasure" The taxi man answered.

~~

"Aron-hyung..Where are we?"

I could hear keys. I heard Aron giggling, then a door openning. But i wasn't sure what door.

"Okay now, I'm about to take off your blind folds okay?" Aron said leading me to a place i couldn't see. But where ever the place was, had a beautiful smell.

"A--ARON ..You did this!? When ?! H- What!?"

My house was filled with balloons. Some said "Happy Birthday" and some "I Love You".

"How did you even know?" I asked him feeling tears in my eyes and covering my eyes while looking at everything. I myself had forgotten about my birthday.

On the dining table a cake was set with lighten candles.

"When i was looking for fresh clothes for you on the 3 day , i kind of became curious and looked at your bedroom wall pictures and saw that on you calendar you wrote "Me+Minhyun Birthday" in the November 3rd Box.."

"Oh. Okay that's how" i didn't know what to say after Minhyun's name being mentioned.

"And, who's Minhyun by the way?"

"A friend" i answered sighing."And hyung why did you put 40 on the cake ? I'm only 18!" i said trying to change the conversation .

He looked at me and smiled maliciously.

"It's my birthday too" He said pulling out his tongue.

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫  I Don't Care ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪

 

"So hyung our age together is 40 huh?" i asked when our little birthday date was over (we did a lot of what Rihanna said in her "Birthday Cake" song kekeke).

"Yupp~~" Aron said laying next to me on my bed.We were both staring at the ceiling. My head on his arm and his arm hugging my stomach.

"Wahhh~~ It's pretty cool that we were born on the same day" I said still staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah ..But i'm older than you .. I feel like a Pedohyung hehehe" he said goofylly before kissing my forehead.

"Pedohyung?" I echoed almost shoking on the word. It was the first time i ever heard that word. And i thought it was funny.

"If your My Pedohyung ...then i'm your right?" i looked at him in a flirty way.

He snickered and got on top of me.

"I guess I am."

 

The End

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note :

First i want to say, of course Ren and Aron are not born on the same day but i just, you know wanted to have a little 'plus' to the end the story lol

And I'm seriously trying to improve my writing+vocabulary but it seems like im not improving T^T

But thanks to my lovely Co-Author , i'm sure i can do it ♥♥! (co-author note: Merong!! XP)

Thanks For Reading Guys ~~!

 

This is a true story :

Me : (b@u@)b  Now time to write something else~~ Thumbs Up!

Monday : Hell Naw bwahaha! You got school  (►u◄)b

 

Watch : Time to sleep young lady (^͌u͌^)b

 

Me : (TToTT) NOOOOOOO~~ I need to go wash up and I didn't eat yet.*smells food cooking* Just a few more minutes!

Minutes : Thats what you always say (─.─)¨ *sigh*

ME: I know i'm so sorry ~~ (TT^TT)

 

Started : 10/9/12

Finished 10/18/12 @ 10:01pm