Why?

Ren's Very Special Birthday!

"OH M- , WHATS YOUR PROBLEM J !? SINCE WHEN DO YOU GIVE A DAMN WHO I TALK TO!? And why does it ing matter anyways?!"

Things were getting louder and louder. Everything was full of anger and confusion. Ren could feel the leader taunting him. He could feel the leader getting under his skin and making him want to blow a punch at him.

"Ren, calm down please. Whats going on? Jonghyun-hyung, what did you do to him to make him so angry?" Baekho asked taking off his jacket and dropping it on the couch .

They had just gotten back from M Countdown. Everything seemed fine in the van, but now it was just confusing.

"Stay Out Of It Baekho!" JR yelled.

"Wha-! What the  did i do?.." Baekho asked himself under his breath.

"Seriously JR !? Why are you  yelling at Baekho?! He ain't do to you!" Aron yelled getting annoyed by the leader's attitude

"You stay out of it too, Aron." He said arrogantly.

"You guys need to calm down, and JR you need to stop acting all y right now!" Minhyun yelled irritated that everyone was beginning to yell.

"Well he IS a ..." Ren said without regretting a word.

"Really ?! You guys are ALL ganging up on me now? And I'M the ?! WOW thats just wow?  Ren your such a little ..UGH! ?!"

"What!? JUST SAY IT!" Ren said defying the leader.

"JR i swear if you say something i kick your " Aron said looking at JR violently.

"You seriously need to calm down Jonghyun,." Minhyun said getting between JR and Ren and facing JR."same goes for you Aron" he said then pointing at Aron.

"Whatever." Aron said leaving the room.

"Tch! I would come down ,but this insolent child right there-" JR pointed at Ren "is getting on my last nerves!"

"Don't point your mother ing finger at me J! You irrelevant son of -"

Ren didn't know what was going on but he was pissed. JR for making him feel this way. He loved him so much. But what was happening?

"Irrelevant?! At least i don't flirt with everyone i lay my eyes on."JR said in 'a matter of fact' tone.

The room became quiet.

"F-flirt!?So what now i'm a ?!" Ren said getting ready to slap the mess out of JR.

"Yeah, basicly" JR said casually, shrugging his shoulders.

"JR HYUNG!" Baekho gasped, shocked by JR's response.

Why was this happening?

JR knew that his friends were right. He knew that Ren wasn't a . But he couldn't help it. Every word came out, and he couldn't hold them in. The words came out  like diarreah

"Ren.." JR said breaking the silence in the living room.

Everyone turned to see the tearing Ren.

Now JR wanted to kill himself. Why was he being so damn y? He loved Ren, and seeing him talking to another man ...made him angry.

"Ren ... i'm so sorry"

".You!"

Ren ran to his and Baekho's shared bedroom to cry, leaving the Leader in regrets and the other members perplex.

 

IN THE BEDROOM:

"Hyung, was it that difficult with Minho?"

Ren was talking with SHInee's Taemin. Because of their "Pretty as Girls" tittle they became close friends. Taemin was the only one who knew that Ren liked, and almost loved JR.

Ren heard Taemin sigh on the other side of the phone.

"It was only difficult because of jealousy. Minho was, and still is handsome, so of course there are tons of girls around and after him..And i got jealous a few times. And vice versa with me. He even gets jealous of some of our own members you know?"

"Wahh..I really thought i was going to loose J"

Ren began crying quietly.

"Aigoo, Renni-ah.Who would want to lose you? *sigh* Get some rest okay? Tomorrow is your birthday you need to keep our "Pretty as Girls" tittle rolling kekeke Arasso?"

"Yes hyung! Arrasso! your right! Goodnight~~!"

"Goodnight Ren!"

After a while ,Baekho came in the room accompanied by JR who wanted to be forgiven before tomorrow, but by that time Ren was fast asleep.

 ♥

Ottoke, Ottoke JR kept whispering alone in the darkness of the living room.

"Ah! I have an idea!" JR yelled a little too loud.

"What idea?" Aron said coming out the bathroom still a little irritated from earlier and surprising JR.

"I'm sorry about Earlier-" JR said looking down at his feet. "But i want to be forgiven so~~"

JR began telling Aron about his plan.

And after hearing the plan Aron couldn't help but like it.

The next morning Ren didn't feel like coming out his room. Nor like waking up at all. It was his birthday, but the mood just wasn't right. Then he realised that everything was silent. He picked out of his cover to see if Baekho was still fast asleep. But that one wasn't there. He then stood up and scratched his head confused.

He opened the door and walked into the living room sighting tons of balloons and a cake standing on the small table.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY REN!" The NU'EST members all yelled in unision coming out of their hiding place.

Ren jumped surprised.

Aron put on their CD and they began dancing crazily.

JR walked calmly to Ren and bowed. "I'm really sorry Ren for hurting your feelings." he looked up and saw that Ren didn't look as happy as expected.

"Tch!-" Ren said irritated "So you think you can make me a party and i'll forgive you!?" he then yelled

"Come on Ren" Baekho said while Aron turned off the music.

"He is asking for forgiveness and trying to make up for what he said, just forgive him" Minhyun imposed.

"Forgive him? Make up for it? TCH! You got to be kidding me. I won't forgive him until he tells me what the did i do for him to get so mad at me." Ren said crossing his arms and looking away from JR.

"Okay come with me" Jr said grabbing Ren's arm. But Ren brushed it away.

"No ! If you got something to say, say it NOW" Ren said

JR didn't use words. Words weren't enough.

The other NU'EST members all looked away uncomfortably but smirking. Except for baekho who was staring mouth opened at the kissing scene and pointing.

Breaking off the kiss, JR looked at Ren.

"I LOVE YOU." JR said.

And Ren blushing a dark red opened his eyes and looked at JR's.

He then grabbed the leader shirt and pulled him into a kiss.

The other members looked at each other .

"Well then, let's eat the cake" Aron said putting Baekho's "Birthday Song" on and grabing Minhyun and Baekho so they could leave JR and Ren alone.

 

THE END~~

 

------------

Not that good but better than my MinRen story kekeke

Hope you guys liked it ^^b