My Pedohyung, His (4/5)

Ren's Very Special Birthday!

CHAPTER 4:

The night before:

PrinceRon says: So yeah thats how it went , i met the person i saved the night before again tonight. And i got myself 2 little *cough* *cough* Rendez-Vous ~~ xD

OptimusPrinceX says : Wow, so you met her and saved her life,AGAIN?! Aigoo ~~ AND got a date!?

WhiteTigah82 says : Wait, met who ? Saved who's life?

J«Royal says : Wah~~ That's fate right there. There you go! You found yourself a girl kekeke =9

PrinceRon says : Well actually ~~ It ended up being a he. She's A boy. ^^¨

WhiteTigah82 says : W.H.O!? WHAT GIRL!? Wait A HESHE? Whats happening !?

OptimusPrinceX says : A BOY REALLY?!

J«Royal says : HUH!?

WhiteTigah82 says : Are you guys seriously ignoring me right now =.=¨

PrinceRon says : Hehe =} But he is cute ~~

WhiteTigah82 says : Wow you guys are seriously ignoring me TTnTT

OptimusPrinceX says : Wow..Well i hope it works out for you ^^b (i had someone i loved before ..He was a guy too.. but we got seperated *sigh* long story)

J«Royal says : *sigh*I guess it doesn't matter what gender right ? (*u*)b kekeke It's surprising, but hope it works for you ~~ FIGHTING!♥

OptimusPrinceX says : Yup! FIGHTING♥

WhiteTigah82 says : Oh wow, so its weird when i make the hearts but okay for you guys to do it =.=¨

PrinceRon says : Aww!! I'm sorry WhiteTigah xS

WhiteTigah82: Psh! Sure you are.

OptimusPrinceX says : Lol sorry WhiteTigah , me and J«Royal will explain the details to you later ok?

J«Royal says : Yeah xD We will =]

WhiteTigah82 says :  You guys better! UMF (TT^TT)

PrinceRon says : Lmao , they will WhiteTigah don't worry ^^

PrinceRon says : So guys , what do you think i should do?

J«Royal says : #1 Rule = Be yourself

J«Royal says : i think lol (i wonder if a date is or feels different if it's with a boy O.o)

OptimusPrinceX says : Yeah it might be a tiny bit different. =S

PrinceRon says : Crap TTnTT I never went on a date with a boy before~~ And only once with a girl and it was like 5 years ago =.=

WhiteTigah82 says : I agree with J«Royal just be yourself and don't be too fast.

OptimusPrinceX says : Yeah i agree =] !

PrinceRon says : Well ! Okay then! Thanks for you guy's help hehe ^^

Byeeeee~~

J«Royal says : I wonder how us geeks helped you xD But oh well no problem =] GBye and Good Luck!

OptimusPrinceX says : (Also wonders how they helped) And yeah you need a goodnight of sleep =) Goodnight!! Goodluck!!

WhiteTigah82 says : Yupp ! GoodLuck!♥ =D

PrinceRon says : Thanks guys lmao ^^b

PrinceRon left the chatroom

J«Royal says : There goes the heart again *smh* That was weird WhiteTigah

OptimusPrinceX says : ^ agrees

WhiteTigah82 says : you guys >.>

 

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♪  And it goes 1, 2 ,3 ACTION this ain't a movie  ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ 

NOW:

 

Its 1:30pm and his not here.

But thats normal , people can't always be on time.

Right?

...

1:45pm.

15 minutes left is alright, it doesn't mean anything..Does it?

2:00pm.

2:30pm.

An hour isn't that bad .

3:00pm

I think i probably just got played.

*Sigh*.  I guess i should leave now.

I can't believe this boy would do this to me.

"Geu saekkiboda naega motan ge mwoya ,

Dodaeche wae naneun gajil sul-♫"

 

Ah my phone is ringing .

"Hello?"

-"Yes hello , are you..um..Aron?" asked the person on the other side of the line.

"Yes... that is me...what is going on?"

My heart was jumping around my body. I didn't really have family here but i was afraid to hear bad news.

"Are you a friend or familly member of Choi Minki?"

Choi Minki?

"Um. No i don't think so sir..Why what happened?"

"Well Mr.Aron , you are the last person that Mr.Choi has contacted."

Choi Minki ...Choi Minki..Who the heck-

"Is..Is this Choi Minki ..blonde?"

"Yes sir."

Ren... its Ren!

"I KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING ABOUT ! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM !? WHATS WRONG !? IS HE OKAY!?WHERE--"

"Sir calmn down okay. He is in the Emergency () at Pledsu Hospital right now and is getting taken cared of, but right now we would like you to come in here , you're the only person who seems to be able to take care of this patient's things right now."

The only person?...How am i...

"Which hospital is it again sir?"

"Pledsu Hospital sir"

"'K thanks on my way!"

What kind of ing hospital name is that?Tch!

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♪  And it goes 1, 2 ,3 ACTION this ain't a movie  ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪

There were people coughing from everywhere. Even though the hospital name sounded a little "original" it was pretty nice inside. But i didn't have time to wonder around. I had to find room 252.

I ran in almost all directions. The screams and cries of babies were making me nervous. There should be special hospitals for babies.

 This is crazy.

"Escuse me , where is room 252" i asked a nurse who didn't seem to busy to help me.

"You just have to keep walking straight-" she said smiling. "It is not too far , it should be on your right."

I did as she told me . Except that i was running and not walking.

I finally found room 252.

He was there. On his hospital bed which was surounded by white curtains. Sleeping soundly. Like a new born baby after it getting born and crying . I sat on a chair which was right next to his bed , feeling helpless and ashamed, i held his hand. Not just because i wanted to touch him but because...I wanted to recomfort myself. I only knew this boy for less then a day. But i felt like i had this responsibility to love him and care for him.

"Aron.."

"REN! W-Wait let me get a nurse ! No-no no lay down don't get up yet hold up!"

I ran in the hallway to get a nurse . When i got back with a nurse , another nurse was already next to Ren and checking on him .

"You could've just pressed the button on the remote" He said. And him and the nurse began giggling.

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♪  And it goes 1, 2 ,3 ACTION this ain't a movie  ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪

"So , Ren what exactly happened?"

-"I"m sorry."

"Wait , for what?" And then i remembered about our date. Or whatever it should've been called.

"You know..The date." He answered me looking down at the white sheet on his lap.

"Oh~~ That! Yeah..umm its okay you know ..We still have next week..right?"

He then looked at me. His face as bright as a christmas tree.

"CHINCHA!? You still want to go out with me!?"

Go..Out?

"Go..out?" I asked , wanting him to say something that probably wasn't any of his attention . Then he looked at his laps again, a little uncomfortable.

"Umm , i mean ..To eat" He tried to smile.

"Oh."

I tried to sound as casual as possible. But damn i was disapointed.

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♪  And it goes 1, 2 ,3 ACTION this ain't a movie  ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪

He got out of his house around 2pm , he told me. And for some reason , bad things kept hapenning to him.

First some neighboor threw water out the window and it ended up on him . So he had to go back home , take a quick shower and find a new pair of clothes. Then again he went on his journey , and he stepped on dog poop. Or "dooky", as he said.So he went back home and tried to find other types of shoes that matched his outfit. Then after that he went out and walked carefuly on the sidewalk making sure not to walk on dog 'dooky'. And when he thought everything was doing fine , he saw a kitty on the road and as he tried to go save it , a car ran over Ren. I had to cover my face at that point to try not to cry. I was so happy he is still alive and not badly hurt, he had "lack of rest" he quoted the doctor .And apparently "The cat is alive too!" he exclaimed.

"Yah Aron hyung , don't you have work?" he asked me after everyone was gone out of the room. "Its monday tomorrow..."

"Oh..Yeah" I said remembering that i did have a new role to voice out.

He nodded saddly.

"And what do you do hyung?"

"I work as a dubber-" i tried to sound as ecstatic as i always did when i told people about my work, but seing him sad affected me . "You know? Those people who voice for anime characters? "

"Wahhh!!!" His eyes lightened up. "You're so cool !"

I blushed and my heart flustered .

"Yeah it's not so bad..How about you Ren?"

He smiled thoughtfully .

"I'm a night bartender and i also help take care of a coffee shop...Don't look at me like that Hehehe it's not so bad working two jobs"

"But it seems that it makes you work really late at night..."

We both stayed quiet.

"Okay hyung! Let's learn about each other okay?" he said cheerfully , dusting away the silence.

"Sure." I said. Its true that we didn't know much of each other.

"Okay ..umm what can i say kekeke~~ AH! I'm 18 years old!"

Eighteen?! What the ..I feel old~~

"Umm..22" i said embarassed of the two digits.

"Twenty-two !? Wow hyung! You don't look at all like you're 22 at all!" His eyes were wide opened. "Wah~~" he trailed off.

"Thank You" I said guessing he complimented me.

"And Ren , " I wasn't sure of this , but i had to ask ."-do you have any familly ..?"

He looked at me then back at his laps . He started to play with his thumbs and his eyes began looking misty.

"Well...I do but ,they excomunnicated me"

He folded his legs and hugged them.

"I'm sorry..."

I didn't know what else to say.

"How about you?" he said trying to be cheerful again.

"They died on my 18th birthday. Funny thing is , i use to be like 'I can't wait till i'm 18 and get away from you guys!' ...Now i regret it"

I closed my fist tightly hoping not to cry.

"Sorry." he said gloomy.

"Its okay-" i said ,forcing a smile. "So would you be bothered if i came visit in the morning and at night after work until you come out?"

"No! Not at all !! I'm coming out monday so we could go on our date!" he said exitedly. "I mean eating date...YOU KNOW!" he corrected himself.

I giggled. "Of course. See you tomorrow then Ren , and tell me if there is anything you need"

I was walking towards the door but i remembered "..Oh Yeah should i bring you fresh and clean ..um underwear?!"

Ren's eyes widened. And i realised how loud i said it .

He looked down on himself and back up at me .

"Pleasee~~" he sais in a cute whisper, while handing me the keys.

I went to grab them from him and then he took a piece of paper next to him to write his adress.

"There!" he said smiling .

"Awesome."i replied, and couldn't help myself.

I kissed him on the forehead and left.

"Bye~~" i said running ,my back turned to him, and blushing like crazy.

♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♪  And it goes 1, 2 ,3 ACTION this ain't a movie  ♫♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫  ♪ ♫ ♪  ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪

J«Royal says : Wow ..So is he okay?

PrinceRon says : Yeah *sigh* thank god! I got the scare of my life!

WhiteTigah82 says : The guys told me what is going on..And i do believe this is fate..Even though i wish he didn't get hurt >n<

OptimusPrinceX says : I agree..But i'm happy that he is fine and that you guys are still going on that date monday.

PrinceRon says : I'm happy too ! But i don't know what to do >o< !

J«Royal says : Just be yourself =]

WhiteTigah82 says : is that the only thing you know J«Royal  xD ?

OptimusPrinceX says : *copies J«Royal  * "All you got to do , is be Yourself~~" Lmao!

J«Royal says : >.>

WhiteTigah82 says : Sorry xD

OptimusPrinceX says : Yeah sorry lmao!

PrinceRon says : Lmao!You guys are mean , i think that J«Royal  is right though..Being yourself is important.

J«Royal says : Exactly =]

OptimusPrinceX says : Okay we're sorry J«Royal  ^^b

WhiteTigah82 says : Sorry lol And also try to get to learn more about this boy. To know his preferences and stuff.

J«Royal says : ^AGREES 100%

PrinceRon says : (OoO)b Thats true! Okay so i'll try to learn more before monday. =] Thanks guys!

WhiteTigah82 says : Wait ! Tomorrow , monday!? O.o

OptimusPrinceX says : No lmao i think his talking about the one after this one.

J«Royal says : Yeah he still has a week ^^b

PrinceRon says : Yup kekeke =9

WhiteTigah82 says : Ohh~~ Pew lol okay well gooluck then! byebye! *heart*

>u>

OptimusPrinceX says : Lmao! Bye PrinceRon!~~ FIGHTING!

J«Royal says : Byebye Good luck!! (Thats even creepier WhiteTigah)

PrinceRon says : Lmao bye guys and thanks so much!

PrinceRon left the chatroom.